YA Girls Fiction

>Books for 12 year old girls are like this
What a great time to be alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7025746
jstor.org/stable/41448952?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_adult_fiction
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is not for 12-year-olds. You are fooling us.

Is this like the chick version of puberty? Instead on materbating nonstop they write sexual fanfic especially gay fanfic?

Well they also masturbate with it. I mean hell, I could masturbate over that excerpt

I looked this up and this is definitely a book for 16+ at least.

tfw no 12yo gf

>Not just moving to Mexico

Fun fact: Age of consent for girls in the Roman Empire was 12. (Since all cultures under the empire at the time used menstruation as the sign of womanhood, 12 was the age where they could basically guarantee that a girl was menstruating - and in Islam they still use menstruation as the indicator in a legal sense)

I don't like spics.

my girlfriend didn't start menstruating until she was 14. 17 now so no good.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that your girlfriend wasn't born 2000 years ago.

menarche comes earlier now.

I can only assume you are an unlettered fool who hasn't thought at all about the implications of the (correct) observations made that menarche arrives earlier now than it did in the 19th century. If you are to extrapolate that finding to the ancient world, you'd end up with middle-aged pre-pubescent girls at the time of Chaucer!

And what of the Ancients therefore?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7025746
> As these legislators were concerned mainly with the upper-caste population, it can be presumed that the recordings obtained are only from upper-caste Hindu girls. Throughout the period the age at menarche was about 12 years.

jstor.org/stable/41448952?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
> Resolution of the apparent discrepancy between medical and judicial sources is possible if one assumes that the legal age of 12 used for legal purposes was a rough lower limit for menarcheal age based on observation.

What are you smoking, it isn't a gradual climb.

It's a sudden climb due to diet changes.

Also, one can be pubescent and never hit menarche; even give birth at that.

girls are fat today. if you look at the onset of puberty it skews heavily towards blacks and hispanics because they have awful diets high in fat

Yeah, not like every other 12 year old girl isn't desperate to show how advanced their reading choices are.

>This faggot
My only claim (backed up by the evidence I just presented) was that girls reached menarche at around 12 in the ancient world.

You disputed that claim.

You were wrong.

You mean sugar. It is literally impossible to become overweight unless you consume sugar.

Can you really plow 12 year olds in mexico? In Canada the law is 16, but it seems like it would be so socially reprehensible for a 25 year old to plow a 16 year old that it would just never happen. . .or am I missing out?

>Age of consent for girls in the Roman Empire was 12

Yeah but they didn't have tinder or Rainbow Parties in ancient Rome. You had to marry a girl to plow her; takes away some of the excitement IMO. Unless she was a slave but I doubt laws applied to them.

Isn't YA demographic supposed to go up to 20?

Sadly no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_adult_fiction
>Authors and readers of young teen (YA) novels often define the category as literature traditionally written for ages ranging from 15 to early 20s.

>Can you really plow 12 year olds in mexico?
What can't you do in Mexico?

And people who are much older than that read it

Buy a gun

>rainbow parties

Holy shit, am I watching Oprah in 2006?

>rainbow parties

top fucking kek

You don't deserve those trips.