S

fuck this piece of shit chink scam. S to spit on grave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWvXWc-X31I
bmwstartupgarage.com/partner
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

S

S

yeah cause i see ceos of billion dollar companies constantly tweeting about their partnerships with scams.

have fun losing 10% every day you hold this turd

fucking worse decision of my life
that vechain meme channel is the most pathetic thing i have ever seen

S

i bought under a dollar

So? Are you proud of being retarded? You could have sold for 7 dollars and have now doubled, even tripled your stack if you sold initial pump and then rebranding news.

Just because they bought under one dollar initially doesn't mean they didn't sell at some point.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWvXWc-X31I

user, it’s okay OP is a retard confirmed.

yes it does you fucking idiot, otherwise he would have said so

S

It works the other way around too.

I can't even imagine being this retarded, unless you're trolling then bravo.

Omission of information can imply both scenarios. Or am I talking to 10 year olds on this board?

>having zero social awareness
i'll give you the autist pass

I'm unironically autistic.
"I bought under a dollar' can imply he bought initially at a dollar and sold at a high and bought back at some point too. I sold about 50% of my VEN stack during the rebrand and will be buying back if we hit lower.

do you know how percentages work?

you're autistic but you're on the low end of the spectrum... you're honestly retarded.

Reminder that VeChain is a shady vaporware scamcoin run by a chink marketer with no tech knowledge

VeChain said their BMW "partnership" was under NDA to make their token holders think it was some big important BMW Group partnership

BMW's international communications director shares details, making it clear its not under any NDA. Should have been clear it wasn't under NDA because obviously they would have voided any NDA by presenting the logo.

What's more, its a shitty partnership that any start up can get just from filling out this google docs form successfully

bmwstartupgarage.com/partner

Pic related.

I don't really feel bad about being retarded if I have over 100k in my portfolio. I should probably tether up though, looks like a massive sell is going to happen tomorrow.