Gvt

>people are actually buying this from me right now while its up 300% while everything else is in the gutter
holy shit how are normies this dumb

Buy high sell low. Can't wait to see this fucking thing crash.

He thinks he sold the top...

Thanks just sold 100k

not even close to the top.. have fun fomoing back in

Ah, a new generation of bag holders

Ahhh a salty bizlet that didnt get in at a low price

When this corrects the weak hands will drop it like a hot potato

Eh, I'm buy 1k worth, not much in the big picture but if it blows up I'll be happy. Besides Veeky Forums always FUD's the shit they actually care about (except Link).

As you may have noticed, this coin isn't following the same patterns as regular coins. If you were smart, you'd understand why that is.

Bought at $2.50, buddy.

Normies see green and buy. When it start to drop here soon, hold on tight.

He thinks normies are driving the price of this coin up...

Obviously not grandma and grandpa, but the general crypto “investing” crowd, yes

Just watch the charts and the order book. GVT doesn't follow the same patterns that the general crypto investing crowd is responsible for.

K, good luck

why is it mooning/??

Had to sell half my stack due unforseen bills. Fucking shite.

eh you'll probably be happy you did anyway user, just buy some back later probably cheaper. Look at it this way: smart money bought this 2-3 months ago. Dumb money buys into the shill wave and gets dumped on

>why is it mooning/??

Marketing. I think every single fucking shill on youtube is pumping it. They even retweeted some retarded slut that was shilling bitconnect for a while. Which is utterly retarded imho

All you faggots in here will continue to be broke. GVT will be worth more than a 1000 dollars this year, not because of "muh" signals....but because they know the BTX market more than anybody and they have Shrem at the helm.

it's more likely biz that's buying in.
remember, biz bought into dbc, fucking retards lol.