Tell lit the aphorisms you made up and are proud of but could never say irl because you'd be seen as tryhard and...

Tell lit the aphorisms you made up and are proud of but could never say irl because you'd be seen as tryhard and pretentious.

>Play is the highest form of learning.
>All Philosophy begins and ends at Stirner. The wisest man moves the least.

Other urls found in this thread:

mundusmillennialis.com
twitter.com/tifdaff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are proud of that shit?

what a sad life

people come up with the craziest reasons to justify being a lazy shit

To live is to fight despair, to fight death.

That's a good one, but a bit negative.

Aalewis?

I walk the thinnest paths and the grandest halls with equal grace

-JK

one with carpeted floors lies upon them until the back or elbow aches.

when one licks an asshole, for sexual purposes or otherwise, one tastes shit.

the window is a symbol of the misplaced nature of man: he wishes to look upon the world which bred him but not to interact with it.

though the wind scoops obliquely at the tree with equal force all around, the leaves dance separately

sorry, I'm not a professional quote maker

If you find yourself living in hell, you'd better learn to love demons

It's everyone's right and duty to seek meaning in the world, and nothing should stand in the way of that; not even mercy.

Meaning is fine. But to say that meaning produced by pain is the sanction of pain, is like saying that the scab produced by bleeding is the sanction of bleeding.

Racial dominance is a natural consequence of positive externalities, not biology. As culture accumulates, the inevitably homogeneous host population benefits at an exponential rate over each generation. This is simply a demonstration of first-mover advantage; and of the undeniably accelerationist teleology of information.

>Foolishness is its own justification.
meaning: don't try to understand idiots because their logic operates outside the bounds of reason

1) Whosoever surrenders to ressentiment, will always begin their gospel in much the same way: "Let there be spite, and there was spite."

35) The Uninterrupted Genius: In the lives of all great men, we find a common trait. Schopenhauer, disturbed by a woman speaking loudly by his door, threw her down a flight of stairs. Beethoven, likewise disrupted by an idle conversation, flew into a fit of rage that eventually cost him the hearing on which his art relied. What lesson here? Interrupt the genius, not only at your peril, but mankind's.

21) If you wish to know the soul of a nation, look to its proverbs.

26) Forgive them their falsities, for they know not what they are.

>God is dead, so let us see,
>If we can neither find nor make no beauty in his stead.

Please, we don't need another Neetzsche. One was enough.

>we find a common trait

Straight white men with anger issues.

We should castrate them, testosterone is dangerous.

Historical materialism brings the cultural past to life by showing how it died.

Wrong. Read Faust.

Historical materialism is equivalent to a vivisection; it necessarily kills the subject.

>he doesn't stubbornly embrace Utopianism

Utopia can only reached across a sea of blood, and you never reach it.

>Passion isn't found. It's learned

If the girl gets fucked she loses.
If the man falls in love he loses.

Forgive them Father for they know not what they do.
Forgive me Father for I know not what I think.

>self quoting
>backtoreddit.bmp

"When listening to music, try to absolve from the words spoken. Find music in its purest form, and embrace the mood as it washes wash over you. Allow your thoughts to paint a picture, story, dialog, or idea along the feelings ringing in your mind; and discover yourself kissing the masque of dreams—your reflection staring back through the welled eyes beneath the plastic."

"True art speaks to part of you that doesn’t exist-- the part you force into the world everyday; giving light to the dusty corners of your moral compass. It bathes your soul with the light of love you neglect it, filling you to the tip until you can’t help but burst. Radiating it forth into the world, as it can not be helped. And this. This radiation is what gives life to life-- essence to presence. For humanity is surely born of mineral and dirt, yet only rises by the sun. And through this radiation, and this radiation only, lies the true tendril of immortality: love is remembered eternally, until eternity ends."

Reality is my realization, it is both that which makes itself real to me and that which I make real.

>>All Philosophy begins and ends at Stirner. The wisest man moves the least.
revolting

Do not accept yourself as you are.

Make the you of tomorrow better than you of today.

Please dont. For your sake and ours

GAS

THIS

THREAD

Here's one I've been working on for a while.

>I think therefore I am

It's short, sweet, and to the point No one steal this btw.

what doesn't kill you sometimes maybe makes you stronger possibly

Blood for the blood god.
Skulls for the skull throne.

>ZOMG so deep am i rite guise

That's kind of good, like: those who behave illogically do so because they lack logic, so there isn't a logical explanation.

Bait or real op?

>implying free will and choice are real things

Lao Tzupid more like

>"When listening to music, try to absolve from the words spoken. Find music in its purest form, and embrace the mood as it washes wash over you. Allow your thoughts to paint a picture, story, dialog, or idea along the feelings ringing in your mind; and discover yourself kissing the masque of dreams—your reflection staring back through the welled eyes beneath the plastic."
> "True art speaks to part of you that doesn’t exist-- the part you force into the world everyday; giving light to the dusty corners of your moral compass. It bathes your soul with the light of love you neglect it, filling you to the tip until you can’t help but burst. Radiating it forth into the world, as it can not be helped. And this. This radiation is what gives life to life-- essence to presence. For humanity is surely born of mineral and dirt, yet only rises by the sun. And through this radiation, and this radiation only, lies the true tendril of immortality: love is remembered eternally, until eternity ends."

this is Facebook tier

I know this is le fune but honestly, ideas and quotes do not belong to anyone so technically that quote really is yours

it's a duchamp

>Implying these claims can't have an effect on your will
Causality, mah nigga.

I never thought autists could also be emo. Until I read that.

>ideas and quotes do not belong to anyone
therefore
>that quote really is yours
Are you retarded?

Explain

This thread needs to be burned, buried and forgotten. All it does is prove that Veeky Forums is for Aspies.

Do I really need to? It was obviously written by an autistic emo.

A man that eats a sandwich will poop in time. A man that eats curry will poop the world.

A poo in the loo is a poo out of sight.

To crap in the streets is to sit upon a throne.
To crap in the loo is to shit upon a throne.

I think xavier renegade angel summed up the American court system best

The Judge: You are not on trial for shooting the mayor. You are on trial for being on trial!
Xavier: But I swear, I'm innocent!
The Judge: By proclaiming your innocence, you admit that you are on trial!

That which is most beautiful is that which exists in spite of everything

The road to Nirvana is paved with many shits.

In life, there is living. In death there is none.

Right. Keep telling yourself that.

Yes. Explain. Use your words.

When the sun shines, the day is bright. When the sun leaves, the night takes over

The old are weak but the very old are weaker

Deep, mang.

You are still ugly tho

When a man becomes a woman, he is no longer a man

Sassy ass gass amasses sassafras.

This generation is pathologically afraid of big words, contradiction, and sincerity. Somehow this has been confused for enlightenment.

Life is a theatre in which to shit.

What is it that compels us to think, to love, to live? It is the brain

To shit or not to shit. Where is the bathroom?

Death is the farthest destination one can travel but has the most accessible transportation.

The dog teaches the son how he'll raise his children and bury his parents.

Alright, let me try shitposting like everyone else:

If at first you don't succeed, you have less time left in life to succeed.

The master say, be respectful of gods and spirits, but disrespectful of orcs and trolls.

Were it not for the gut, man would not be able to process food

If there were no eternal consciousness in a man, if at the bottom of everything there were only a wild ferment, a power that twisting in dark passions produced everything great or inconsequential; if an unfathomable, insatiable emptiness lay hid beneath everything, what would life be but shitposting?

Superstition is bad luck.

Blood is the duct tape of magick.

I like this.

>that image
wew i can almost cut myself on that edge
yours was fine though don't worry

Does not the fire need the water, does not the mountain need the storm too? And does not your scrotum need the kicking?"

All of those questions are no

While I bow to weep, my sorrow soars, belittling me.

This is gold.

That's the only part of the series I can remember. I laughed pretty hard.

That entire show was something else.

What was with the freaky PFFFR logo at the end, though?

If you're ever lost, just think like a dog.

smell the ground and sniff your way back?

Well, I've certainly never heard a dog describe itself as lost.

A dog has the IQ of a third grader at best.

So he would fit in /x/.

Generally speaking, suicide, like any other potent tendency, grows more skilled with practice. Everyone is permitted her first hot night with the tender lady Death to embrace, lock tongues, and have the impassioned, lustful, but ultimately messy encounter of virgins, but if one survives the orgasm of such an encounter or two, and most especially if one resolves to put it off for later like a rich dessert, then one ought to muster the dignity to experience other things in the meantime: to fuck other people, to take up hobbies, to get a new job, to see new places, to experience all other avenues, that when one meets Death again, whether soon or much later in time, one might properly earn her company with something more than hormones.

alrighty

>with something more than hormones.

kys

A philosopher reads, and reaps what he sows. An honest man scans the cover and believes the book best left closed.

The heavens are above, the earth is below:
To see one in the other is for both to grow.

Platitudes upon platitudes, how am I to tell?
Which one rings true, and which rings the division bell?

The foot must step on dirt, while the hand dances in the air.
Between the foot and the hand, which would you rather be?
The hand has to grab and handle things, while the belly eats food.
Between the hand and the belly, which would you rather be?
The belly need things to digest, while the head feeds on thought alone.
Between the belly and the head, which would you rather be?
The head must direct the body, while the genitals enjoy making children.
Between the head and the genitals, which would you rather be?
The genitals are extremely sensible, while the foot barely notices what it kicks and steps on.
Between the genitals and the foot, which would you rather be?

I should have worn pants to the embassy.

You're right. Most of the stuff here is much better.

Just to be clear, I’m not a professional ‘quote maker’. I’m just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.’"

holy shit dude I think this could become the next dank meme

There are but two truly non-replenishable resources in this world for men: time and energy

You mean one and it's called action.

The aphorism is this day and age's philosophical/literature format.

The silent expression of life

Economics is just a very detailed discussion of primal human psychology.

It is

mundusmillennialis.com

Your further explanation is unecessary, perfectly redundant and tumbles off the tongue with painful lack of grace

I have a twitter account dedicated to weird sentences I come with when I'm bored.

twitter.com/tifdaff

not everyone is wise

Hitchens 4 Life