What the actual f

lets play a game of "how redneck is this lady?"

requesting more of these type of pictures plz

This seems to be a discussion of politics, not science or mathematics. Please go to /pol/ to discuss this.

What is the evolutionary advantage of rednecks?

>nothing has been proven corrent

she isn't wrong

Less brainpower is eating up their energy reserves. Plus, irresponsible parents produce more children, while responsible ones tend to be more conservative.

this is the only acceptable answer to these threads. for some reason /pol/ has decided Veeky Forums needs to be raided. its getting really fucking old.

he's a theoretical physicist. he makes predictions for a living. He doesnt prove anything, he comes up with ideas and other people test them (if possible). I really hope you are just being snarky and not defending /pol/

Science never proved anything right

moreover, he makes predictions about things very few people understand and even less are working on actively, AND which are fairly difficult to experiment on.

> m-m-muh pol raids
more SJWtard shitters invading threads ? Why won't you retards leave Veeky Forums and never come back ?
Don't forget that /pol/ is also the containment board for you dumbfuck crybabies.

She's right tho, he's a string theorist, so everything he comes up with is unfalsifiable garbage. And his habit of making speculative statements way outside his scope of expertise doesn't quite help in treating him as a serious thinker.

>she is a redneck amIrite guise?
What is there to discuss over here?
Go get triggered on you stupid shit.

>she is a redneck amIrite guise?
obviously a SJWtard like you made this thread.

Now fuck off with your dumb threads and go back to your ghetto mouthbreather

>buzzwords
Fuck off, brainlet >>>/pol9k/

back to >>>/ISISJW/
Try not to rape anyone on your way back to jail ebolakid

>SJW reference; Check
>Muslim reference; Check
>Rape reference; Check
>Ebola reference; Check
Yep, It's a /pol/ack alright.

Admit the Holocaust happened.

NEVER!!!!

'Multiple exclamation marks,' he went on, shaking his head, 'are a sure sign of a diseased mind.'

> I support SJWtards
> I support ISIS
> I support rape committed by minorities
> I support spreading ebola
I guess we're all polacks for not wanting your primitive cancerous existence on this planet.

now back to your ghetto >>>/ISISJW/

>Primitive; Check
>Cancer; Check
>Ghetto; Check
Yep, still a polack.

go away shitter. don't you have someone to rape or shoot ? lots of flatscreen TVs out there to steal for you and you're here ?

>Shitter reference; Check
>Rape reference; Check
>Shooting reference; Check
>Stealing reference; Check
>Black reference; Check
Do you have some sort of a daily quota you have to fulfill?

Nope, I'm just throwing the cancerous destructive shit you support in your face and watch you cry over it.

>Cancerous; Check
>Destructive; Check
>Shit; Check
>Cry over it; Check

funny how you accept all these but you get butttriggered when people mention it :^)

>Butttriggered; Check