Intelligence doesn't matter if you are poor. No truly intelligent person would be poor in this capitalistic society

Intelligence doesn't matter if you are poor. No truly intelligent person would be poor in this capitalistic society.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unless they decide to be poor.

:O

That depends on your definition of intelligence. The richest man he he who needs the least fegit.

I don't believe you
>perelman.jpg

Elon Musk does

>Intelligence doesn't matter if you are poor. No truly intelligent person would be poor in this capitalistic society.

>Intelligence can't get you out of poverty
>Intelligence will always get you out of poverty

... what

Fucking pick one nigger.

Intelligence people will have a higher chance of getting out poverty

Your two sentences basically contradict each other.

But I'm smarter than you. My father was most certainly smarter than you. My mother is smarter than you. We're all smarter than rich people. And I'm not well off.

So obviously your core premise is incorrect. Try again.

Oh to be 14 again...

So why aren't you rich?

Check and mate.

this is straight from an Elon Musk interview from like 10 years ago. OP is a dummy who doesn't understand the point though

What is willpower.
What is motivation.
What is good work ethic.
What is sensible education.
What is sense of self worth.
All this things can be given or taken away by upbringing.

Parents also can make children.
Alcoholics, suicidal, depressive.

Ultimately it's completly idiotic, Elon Musk is meme, his empire is goverment funded. Fuck this face guy.

All these things are 100% genertic, just like intelligence.
Intelligence alone is worthless, applying it is what's valuable.

That is some good, strong, imperial evidence.

>All these things are 100% genertic
>genertic (but whatever)

>education
100% genetic, yea sure

>sense of self worth
you try to tell me that shitty parents that tell the children since it's conception that it is shit is not gonna change it's self worth?

I feel like I am trolled here. But on the off chance that you are serious, just retarded. Read biographies of successful athletes, scientists. Everyone of them had people that were pointing him in the right direction and pushing onwards. Even Elon Musk had fucking father millionaire.

Why did said parents berate their children ? Genetics.
What determine education levels ? Competency of teachers and political climate, which are genetic.

Everything is genetic in a social system, user.
You'll learn that the hard way once the ethnic replacement of your country is achieved. ( assuming you don't live in a subhuman country already ).

I sense that there is no dialogue with you since you are genetically retarded. You seem to forget that there is something we call environmental stimuli that can change how the genes express themself which we call epigenetics. You seem to have very poor grasp at what genetics are and what they do. I sense that you are hardcore racist and while I agree with you that certain groups are more geneticly predisposed for civilization, peace, growth and intelligence, genetics are FAR from everything that affects our life.

What determine reaction to the environment ?
Genetics.
What determine epigenetics ?
Genetics.

Ignoring reality only work up to a point, user.
And that point is approaching very, very fast.

>D I O G E N E S

> one can make a eunuch of a men, but one cannot make a man of a eunuch

>What determine reaction to the environment ?
It is determined by what kind of environmental stimuli was encountered. You don't try to tell me that volcano activity (for example) is genetic?

You do some very strange and silly leaps in logic. You need to rethink your way of looking at world.

Yes I am racist myself. But to say that all is genetic is not only uneducated, it's irrational.

Even at cellular level there is many things that regulate our phenotype that is not genetic. There are many ways of regulating gene expresion that are are not genetic. Hell we have alien genes in ourselves. Mitochondria, bacteriae, viruses, mRNA, chromatin herediated from mother.

I strongly sense, that you don't know much about genetics. I would advice for you to use world hereditary from now on. It's not strickly right either, but it is close to what you want to say.

You try to oversimplify things.

The essence of things are simple.
Their detailed description is not.

Everything is genetic. Not knowing 100% percent in what way, how much, at what time, pinpointing specific genes or even gene, all that do not change the essence that everything is genetic.

The chinks and nips legalise human genetic experimentation.
The usa just confirmed the ban will be maintained for the foreseeable future.
Feel free to ride political correctness, virtue signaling and the moral high-ground to oblivion.

>Feel free to ride political correctness, virtue signaling and the moral high-ground to oblivion.
I'm not doing that. I am as against politcal correctness as can be. I am as for genetic experimentation as can be, I am doctor myself. It's just you are plainly wrong. There is much more to world and our actions than genes. Genes are just the schematics of building house (metaphor) and yes some houses are better than other but there is much about who lives in the house, what materials was used to build said house, what car is used by the owners. There is big cultural component to our actions.

It's like with dog. Some dogs are more agressive, others are less agressive. But if you teach less agressive breed to be agressive and you teach more agressive bread to be docile you would make killer dachshund and polite doberman.

I agree that genes are big part of our actions and they can predispone us to certain things. But we are thinking beasts and great part of who we are is taught. To say otherwise is just ridiculous.

musk's family was rich. he's always been a rich kid, just like the many other rich kids out there.
he's no authority in the topic.

Culture is the gestalt of the behaviour of individuals.
Behaviour is genetic.
Culture is genetic.

Since you wandered into beast territory and use the somewhat specific aggressivity/docility trait, please read the following.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox

learn about evolution before you talk on the topic.

>truly intelligent
>doesn't define intelligence
into the trash.jpg

He is applying a deterministic POV you brainlet.

The debate will derail to the "muh free will" topic.

Your intelligence is largely inherited from your parents, and obviously more intelligent parents are less likely to be poor

The phenomenon of intelligent poor people exists ONLY among whites

Well there is also epigenetics

>The phenomenon of intelligent poor people exists ONLY among whites
Phew...

it's weird that these retarded topics aren't banned on sight, but when one talks about racism, whole threads are banned immediately...
wonder why the mods do this.

But I'm brown and poor. And I have an IQ of 140.
Am I intelligent?

Given that you're brown, obviously not.
That poster made it quite clear.

Quietism (philosophy)

>The phenomenon of intelligent poor people exists ONLY among whites
How does that follow from:
>Your intelligence is largely inherited from your parents, and obviously more intelligent parents are less likely to be poor
??

Nepotism ensures wealthy white people can have wealthy children, and non-whites can't take advantage of this because of racism, past and present (especially past - you can't get your child a good job if you aren't a powerful individual yourself). If anything, this increases the proportion of "rich but stupid" whites.

I'm not saying that all races have the same intelligence, but your idea that only whites have poor smart people is ridiculous.

because this is philosophy and not pushing an agenda you emotional retard

>>because this is philosophy and not pushing an agenda you emotional retard
>muh only retarded people are poor
>muh rich people deserve being rich
>muh great philosopher the poor elon musk
sure thing m8

>talks about intelligence
>doesn't define intelligence

>talks about capitalism
>thinks we live in a capitalist society

>talks about genetics
>clearly doesn't understand genetics

OP, you're an idiot.

nothing OP said is original literally taken from Elon Musk's mouth

Nothing I said was in reference to Elon Musk.

>OP you're an idiot.
>OP