Post the first sentence of your new book

Maman died today.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/its-fking-bloodbath-european-banking-stocks-collapse-uk-default-risk-spikes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is not for you.

BIG

But who was phone?

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me.

Maman lived today.

WHITE

>STATELY, PLUMP KEK MULLIGAN CAME FROM THE STAIRHEAD, bearing a bowl of lather on which a mirror and a razor lay crossed.

mmmm quite witty, love the biblical satire and imagery. 10/10

Nicholas liked his women thick and preferred to be go by "Nick".

WOMEN.

Ein einfacher junger Mensch reiste im Hochsommer von Hamburg,
seiner Vaterstadt, nach Davos-Platz im Graubündischen.

The pale sun had risen in the morning like it had the day before, and when it had again set, moon had taken it's place.

Gut gememet.

Techincally, it is "my new book". I just bought it and haven't read it yet.

MEATY

its*

CLAWS

"It was a queer, sultry summer, the summer they electrocuted the Rosenbergs, and I didn't know what I was doing in New York."

beetroot, parsnip & carrot crisps with sea salt

A cross comes ASCII the scream.

Looked it up. House of Leaves? I just ordered it and it should arrive within the week, how is it?

A sky comes across the screaming

A creamy cum crosses the sky.

I was in the process of ejaculating due to prostate stimulation, when I found myself yelling at what seemed like the top of my lungs, "I'M NOT GAY! I'M NOT GAY!". When I woke up I had found that I had had a wet dream, and a brown dream where I had shit the bed, and I was in the middle of christian summer camp.

>2 sentences
MODS

Having placed in my mouth sufficient bread for three minutes' chewing, I withdrew my powers of sensual perception and retired into the privacy of my mind, my eyes and face assuming a vacant and preoccupied expression.

Sitting there at my desk, resting my head upon my fist, I continued my usual classroom pastime of admiring my watch.

Hiram Bevilacqua had not left his apartment in 62 days

Is Joyce missing a comma or is stately an adverb here?? I'm scared

I like this one

Was he kill?

'Cross the wall are cracks, webs, and memories.

it's a graphic novel about a satirical circumcision conspiracy
it starts with a young torah scholar drawing the slash in the aleph character

The sun across the waves sparked in singsong electric colors, so bright Elizabeth recoiled her hand across her face.

VEINY

On the morning of October 30, 1918, Colonel Thomas Edward Lawrence received a summons to Buckingham Palace.

>Sentences
Really, how do you intend to write anything original...

i'm sorry, please enlighten me Veeky Forumserary scholar

"Mei?" Miss Carrie said.

ITT: How you know you're going to be in for a dreary afternoon.

Un cuadro enmarcado en madera oscura, casi petrolera, el mundo enardecido, agitado, casi borroso o cristalizado, una cobija de colores fuertes, brillantes, infantiles, un niño, la cobija, la habitación sola, el niño soy yo, la persona en el cuadro tiene ojos cafés, no, marrón, o miel, o ámbar o aguamiel. Los ojos, su sonrisa, la cobija, la habitación sola, el cuadro solitario, la pared manchada que sostiene el cuadro. La sonrisa, la cobija, el niño de no sé si siete u ocho años, el color reconfortante, los colores en la sábana, que es sábana y no cobija, una persona, el niño, el niño solo. El niño soy yo.

At the hour of sunset, on a hot spring day, two citizens appeared in the Patriarchs' Pond Park.

misread the thread. please ignore this

you can't wew yourself out of this one lad

Mamon died today.
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-27/its-fking-bloodbath-european-banking-stocks-collapse-uk-default-risk-spikes