How does it feel, fellow il-lumen-natti? Rising like a phoenix to conquer the globe, burning that Fiat...

How does it feel, fellow il-lumen-natti? Rising like a phoenix to conquer the globe, burning that Fiat. This world will soon be ours.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/blog/keybase-and-stellar-partnership/
youtube.com/watch?v=GyNXedeCyNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yup pretty much ill be retired by 25 and everyone else is fucking stupid

My bags are ready.

XRP and XLM are going to be last men standing by end of year and will have 80% of crypto market cap between them. Screencap it.

Unfortunately the entire crypto market cap will only be 1/10 of what it is now, but it is what it is.

Enjoy your e-coin, xrp fag

This is satire right?

If this "conspiracy theory" turns out true, meaning bitcoin becomes world reserve currency, one bitcoin will.literally buy you a mansion plus servants

>Trying to bet against the world's top 1% who controls $250 Trillion wealth
>Trying to bet against the world's top 10% who controls $500 Trillion in wealth

I don't know anons - are you the ones who are joking?

XLM follows XRP's movements but I believe that eventually people will drop it when they see that the banks have chosen XRP. I think XMR will be the #2 because it does the one thing that XRP does not do: privacy.

Those people aren't going to be using XRP, fucking pleb

Then why do you hate it?

You brought it to this thread, where it doesn't belong.

Money isnt real power. the man power of anit-(((them))) is far more capable. We just need something weird to happen where people start to care about what ACTUALLY MATTERS

This thread is about the next world reserve currency. XRP is the only coin that belongs in this thread.

Let's just say that there are many different types of power and that they have different strengths and weaknesses. Money power is probably the most important for choosing the next world reserve currency.

I don't think you get it, the elites made bitcoin.

The bankers only make up the lower echelon of who is in control.

They simply *kill* these people if they ever get in the way.

I know it's hard to understand with a low IQ. But you'll get there. :)
Have some fresh reading material.

stellar.org/blog/keybase-and-stellar-partnership/

Africa. That is all.

>
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=GyNXedeCyNg

thank you for your sacrifice

>How does it feel, fellow il-lumen-natti? Rising like a phoenix to conquer the globe, burning that Fiat. This world will soon be ours.

UP AND READY! ! !

image is fake and gay like OP

>Fake

Ok there. Your google-fu is weak as fuck

Lumens have been remarkably stable since the drop
Hopefully, y'all have finished accumulatin'