Only 2 will survive for long hodl-help me choose

Hello bizbros.
I currently have 2k $ which are split between these picks. I have a goal in mind, I want to be between 20 and 50k eoy (with the help of bulls coming back in anytime before october/november). I want to only hodl 2 of them because it doesn't make sense to differentiate much more with this amount of money I have atm. also, following 2 projects is easier, both from fundamentals/news point of view and for swinging and accumulating.
I like these 4 crypto a lot and can't cut anymore without feeling some hurt inside, so..what is biz advice? I will follow, or at least strongly consider your suggestions so please take some time/give some reasons if you actually want to answer and help a broke guy out. Thanks in advance, your average next door Norman user.

protip: its the ones on the right

LINK and Enigma
Neo is literally vaporware

Thank you for answering, kind user. mind give me some reasoning behind?

Not sure if troll, but OMG and Neo are the obvious choices here

NEO and OMG easily. Don't get stuck holding heavy chainlink bags

Would you sleep comfy at night holding 2 mid/small caps tho? :p also Eng...is my second favourite project here, but they're so bad at keeping the hype up, and some marketing is important too, if you are an investor

Neo, easily.

yes they're obviously the safest bet at the moment, but..will they take me to that sweet goal I have in mind?

this NEO and OMG.

Only $2k? All in on ENG

omg is pretty guaranteed so far. vitalik and poon working with omg on plasma, money skelly is an advisor and another is exec director at the eth foundation. eth is dependent on omg creating plasma to help scale eth so if you think eth will succeed then you should be balls deep omg too. Plus they have 10+ big real world use cases already just waiting for the network

all memes aside
its unwise to not hold link

I know but how much multiplyer do they have left...I feel that the only way of reaching 20k holding neo and omg in 9 months having 2k now is if the whole crypto market explodes. and at that point it almost doesn't matter which coin you're keeping as long as you don't go nuts into paccoin.
thanks for replying..reasoning? I considered all in for a while but I don't have the balls, I at least want to split 50/50

forgetting all the memes you really shouldn't put any backing beyond chinese coins, they could dip at any moment and are built upon lies as are most other chinese companies

their motto is to literally cheat as much as possible to get ahead

not to say you won't make some bank off neo, but there's a larger then normal risk to it

eng/omg are also solid holds

chainlink is a literal meme, but whatever

Reasoning: You need explosive growth to get to 5 figures and beyond. All in on ENG, get a job, roll up another 2k, and buy something else you like. If you want to go 50/50 and sell high into the other coin you should go with LINK because it's a small marketcap

Checked

This lol Chinese are subhuman

Nice dubs user

Neo. Omg.

Damn. Double nines are pretty nice

yeah i know, neo is risky but the best bet on a successful "platform", if that's how we want to call a bigger project like neo. thing is it's already in top 10 and i see it doubling from here, but not much more in a year...crypto is slowing down now. Link is memed so much on this board but damn their project is good...i did came to these 4 picks after a good couple months of researching, and the last coins I left were eth, icx and xmr. that's how much I like chainlink vision. now half of you will stop answering cause I stink, but whatever lol.

omg is minimum 100+ eoy but i don't think it will be minimum once all the use cases go live and partnerships are revealed with the last update on the final revision of plasma being done by eoy

Neo 500+ minimum but who knows how much the market could grow this year if at all

Antshares and omise have no mining and therefore are not an objective equivalent of work completed. Newfags think this is not a big deal. However, it is a gigantic problem. I’d take the other two.

yeah I'm on this line too...are you an eng investor? I feel like hype is dying so much on them...plus they don't seem to have an explosive 2018 ahead project wise

No, but I did trade 5 figures of ENG volume today so I'm familiar with the project and markets. It's an interesting project, if I held 12 coins instead of literally 5 coins I would keep 1000 ENG around

Because it's not you retard. Staking requires some type of hardware like a pc, laptop, vps with constant uptime. They made it like this for that exact reason

hmmm...you sound like you were here way before 2017. when the shilling of a coin was in a format like "block lenght:x , number of coin:y, algorithm:something". where are you invested good old user? :p

I'm all in on ENG atm as well, not selling for sure but I agree things are slowying down. I've been checking their trend and it seems we are heading back to pre-December prices which is fine by me, good for more accumulating. Things will pick up this quarter and in Q3 for sure and by 2019 if they keep up their diligent work I see explosive gains in our future user.

pac coin isnt even an awful buy rn, obviously wouldnt go all in but its cheap af and is going through a bit of a revamp. At this price if you thrw some spare change into it and forgot about it for 6 months you might come out with a decent profit.

If OMG fails, ETH fails so you might as well hold it. NEO feels like it is shitting itself to death right now but I think they're just hardening the tracker and chain for all of the upcoming contest entrants. There will literally be hundreds of projects starting on it in the near future, plus the decentralization on testnet will start rolling to live.

But you're missing out on the fact that crypto is fucking dead in the short term. There's a 170k btc chimp with a loaded gun that is primed to shit in everyone's mouths the moment we start talking bullish on crypto. Until that fucker is done, every new wave of crypto investors is going to walk away with a mouth full of shit, never to return.

neo
>vaporware
They may be shitcoins but how does NEO support Red Pulse and Deepbrain Chain if NEO is vaporware?

ok so....not holding link, and link actually moons, I would kill myself because at some point I had it. also, it's so important for the adoption of smart contract that some working oracle comes out at some point. and I truly believe it will have to be decentralized, otherwise we created a point of failure/an entity we have to trust on the way...much like nowadays we have to trust exchanges not to exit scam us. I don't want any of this shit happening when using blockchain tech.
not holding eng, and eng moons, I'd be sad because it's a small cap that I heavily researched and like a lot.
OMG is the safest bet between the four and I will probably keep holding waiting for that nice proof of stake hoping they deliver sooner than later.
Neo....can it really be the next eth? If I think about it and how good they are at marketing, I see it going in top 3 and then taking a fight on eth depending on if eth solves its issues faster than Neo (=faster than neo solving its own issues).
This is why I find it hard to leave any of these, but I think I am leaving neo...so now it's between omg link and eng

OMG & NEO you dullard

>chainlink

take that pajeet tier coin out of the img lmao

so you still think that holding bluechips like neo, xmr and eth will give us tremendous returns? I thought those days were over

since you are someone with a good macro perception, I am curious to ask you..what do you think of the 2 smaller cap choices I made?

OMG and NEO, bud. Pic related.

/thread.

But for me to have 20k eoy I either have to be good at accumulating, or man they do need to moon for real

the trifecta, triad, and holy trinity with ethereum.

i stopped shorting these babies. i just accumulate a little at a time during dips.

Good luck