Your bane(s)?

Anything you guys have been studying but still can't understand? I've been researching pre-fractal Zlagronald theory for eleven years and still don't get it.

What are you guys stuck on?

trig formulas

banes?

Verifying Trig Identites

bump4u

big problem 4 u

Series and Sequences

I understand the general concepts and can figure out if they diverge or converge most of the time, but my prof said that my answers aren't rigorous enough (i skip steps) and my algebra fucking blows

i dont really know how to divide or multiply by factorials or exponents LOL

What the fuck is pre-fractal Zlagronald theory? A google search gives no results so either you made it up or it is so obscure, you can't google search it.

It's an offshoot of the Yibbler Project, specifically Grinzleral Fodatomy. My colleagues and I have been working towards building a successful model of the proprietary digroanilist and demonstrating its ReH (Retoodler-echo Honjragon) level/capacity. It's the same old story: whenever we feel we've made progress, a new problem arises.

>Yibbler project
>Grinzleral Fodatomy
>proprietary digroanilist
>ReH (Retoodler-echo Honjragon) level/capacity

lol'd

Many of the 'elite' scientists whom I've had the displeasure of associating with consider our program(s) to be eccentric at best, so condescension is nothing new to me or my coworkers. Whether or not we succeed, the journey was/is worthwhile.

>OP's image is pretty much the epitome of this thread

I think you and I might've worked at the same institute. My project was researching Fell-Proctor eutoptics and their granabulation densities but ran into a wall when we found that one of the directions we were studying in required a solution to the Navier-Stokes problem. The Kazmian spherical assumptions allowed some progress to be made on the fodatomical front, but until someone solves Navier-Stokes, proper usable resolutions for eutoptical tomatic redoctophy are all but out of reach.

Homomorphisms between quotient Algebras and other Algebras. I just don't get it.

fuck off high schooler

>just how deep does the rabbit hole go?

Have you tried to compensate for the gravimetric charge imbalance by re-routing power through the tritonic modulator? There may be an anomalous frequency modulation in the Shwarzchild bubble infuser. Harmonizing the torsional reaction inhibitor may help with the zargomite infestation in the zero-point fusebox. Don't forget to calibrate the transitory particle interceptor, or you could wind up with an unwelcome subharmonic oscillation. Also, You need to optimize the electromagnetic pathways to the lepton flow port; You have to completely resynchronize the primary and auxiliary autosequencers, or the resulting output decay will cause a catastrophic thoron dump.

Why are you posting this off-topic technobabble garbage in a pure mathematics thread? Get the fuck out.

this is mostly turning tans to sin/cos and using pythagorean and angle identities

>can't build intuition for algebraic geometry
>grothendieck was an alien

oh boi

Life. It just makes no fuckin sense bro. Also reasons to live. I've been studying them for 18 years and it just blows my mind how I still don't have answers.

lagrange multipliers - you basically multiply the lambdas by zero, how is that gonna help?

Variational method

Green function - i understand its kina like an infinite continuous matrix use to change the base to a more convenient one, but they all seem to fall from the sky or you need to guess one

whats worse is that i got masters in physics, i feel like its important stuff left undone, but lack the motivation to learn this shit again

>lagrange multipliers - you basically multiply the lambdas by zero, how is that gonna help?
If you multiply by zero, you don't change the value of the expression, but if you do the derivative, you get some other properties, which allows you to find the minimum.

Basically whatever I am currently trying to learn. Here's a table.

How long ago I learned it; how good I am at it.
-5 years; halp
-1 year; eeeh looks doable
0 years; wtf is this shit
1 month; heh ezpz
3 months; piece of cake
1 year; that was sooo last year
3 years; i can do this in my sleep
5 years; even the challenge problems are trivial
10 years; ugh... do i have to do this again?
age - epsilon years (arithmetic); halp