What books should I read if I wanna acquire a cute gf?

What books should I read if I wanna acquire a cute gf?

the ego and its own

my diary desu

I did it with Spinoza, Nietzsche and Kierkegaard.

The God Delusion

Probably Twilight or Game of Thrones or some shit

Just talk really loudly about The Great Gatsby at bookshops

Become the foremost expert on John Green

David Foster Wallace.

No meme either, bitches get wet just over the mention of him, and feminists want to hate-fuck you over him.

Nothing gets bitches excited more than fuckin Buckowski for some reason. They consider his menial post-beat drivel top tier lit.

Starting Strength

Shes a cutie and she knows it, that really just blows it

So she should be oblivious to everything she's heard and experienced in life ? Are you one of those sex doll freaks ?

Whatever YA is popular at your local uni campus. Read it in public with the cover positioned so everyone can see.

It's not her fault, but the other user is right it does blow it. Humble meekness is attractive.

She's also a lesbian So what

SHES NOT A LESBIAN REEEEEEE
SHE SAID SHE LIKES EITHER SEX IF THE RIGHT PERSON COMES ALONG
REEEEEEEEEEEE

t. guy who likes to fantasize about miraculously meeting her and she giving him the time of day and them falling in love and she being the perfect little girlfriend and them fucking on sun-drenched summer days when she's not touring and afterwards cuddled up reading a book together

It'll never happen user.

My twisted world: the story of Elliot roger

>miraculously meeting her
who says I'm not engineering situations twenty years hence right now

>implying

I'm dumb, she's a lesbian.
I thought I had found the one! Oh!
We were good as married in my mind,
but married in my mind's no good.
Oh, pink triangle on the sleeve:
Let me know the truth! Let me know the truth!

Madame Bovary

Do not read Jane Austen or Sylvia Plath.

Pic unrelated.

I'd witness her digitally y'no'm' sayin'?

>that really just blows it
Yep. No woman who knows that she's attractive would settle for you.

Nigger Inners desu

Gone Girl

sounds hot

Price of Salt

Fifty Shades of Grey. Bitches love it.

Make up a writers name and talk about how profound he is. If they look him up and find nothing just say he's relatively new.

lolita, bitches digg excellent writing, my gf is really happy i introduced her to the book.

literally none

quality poem

My ex couldn't finish it, said it made her feel sick. Pleb.

Well, seems like your ex is your ex for a reason.

Says Satan trips.

120 days of sodom

Hegel's greater logic.

That's literally her in a nutshell ..... she is extremely humble and meek, saw her a couple times in Cleveland puts on a great show

Nope, this is literally the only answer

My gf read it and afterwards I'd occasionally come home to pig tails or some really young sort of dressing from a thrift store or something she thought I was into the book for that reason but got more into it in time. Doesn't hurt she's like a pixie 4 10 and like 95 lbs, 27 but looks 18

STOP
POSTING
THINGS
THIS
IT
HURTS
MORE
THAN
YOU
WILL
EVER
COMPREHEND
I
AM
LITERALLY
IN
TEARS
STOP

Murakami. Chicks love Murakami. I mean everyone loves him, but especially cute+smart girls.

Not that guy but I'm laughing at you right now

>everyone loves him

Prove me wrong.

Everyone who isn't a bitter loser with something to prove, which is to say everyone who matters

I enjoyed Kafka on the Shore. Then I read an interview with Murakami where he said the book was a riddle, the answer to which required multiple rereads, and would be unique to each reader.

Fucking hack.

I don't love him.
You are the truest of scotsman.

>pic not related

the ones behind this pseud

Why Lolita of course or Pale Fire if you're patrician. Patrician chicks love Nabokov. Does this board even suppoer spoiler tags?

went on this chick's account. she looks like bailey jay. someone should tell her

Never thought I'd see boobs and Crowley in the same image...

bailey jay - dick + pussy = perfect woman

Spinoza is enough of a household name and is so widely cherished among people familiar with him that he's a near-guaranteed hit.

Nietzsche seems to be almost the opposite; he's been memed so hard that most people with no knowledge of him will think you're autistic.

Kierkegaard seems pretty unknown outside of literary/academic circles. We mention him a lot on lit, but even some of my smartest friends who are big history/poli-sci buffs haven't even heard of him. I suspect if someone familiar with him saw you reading, or you successfully explained some of his work to someone unaware of him, you could approach Spinoza in terms of likability that gets you a girl.

My girlfriend would do anything for me, so i guess i could get her to do that too, but man, idk, its not really that much of my jam.

cuomo>all contemporary poets desu senpai

Sex and Character

your fucked. the giant dick is the main attraction

>Kierkegaard seems pretty unknown outside of literary/academic circles. We mention him a lot on lit, but even some of my smartest friends who are big history/poli-sci buffs haven't even heard of him.
literally every highschooler who googled "existentialism" and read a few sentences on wikipedia has heard of him

do you want the book to teach you, or to be seen reading it by the girl of desire?
anyway "You must be joking Mr. Feynman" taught me a lot how be to be alpha among scholars.
euphoric/10
> my fucked.

If St. Vincent is your poison you should like pretentious performance art

I recommend Kierkegaard's Seducer's Diary. I read this and was so enamored with the aesthetic approach to win women, that I used it as a sort of guide book. The first woman I tried the steps with became my fiance after only a month or so simply because she had never known the sort of love Kierkegaard (God rest his soul) has taught us to practice; the sort of love that makes you the most pertinent occupant of her mind, if not the only one.

However, before I get your hopes up, I should tell you that it was with an American woman, uncultured and with fake tits. I have tried a similar approach later on with a Dutch woman (the thought of whom provokes longing inexpressible) but it failed because it seemed she a little colder and more aloof than the average woman. I think it depends on finding the sort of girl who is susceptible to romanticism to begin with.

>dat Manly P. Hall

I'm in love

The Game