I need advice with a girl

hey biz, im an idiot ok,

so last weekend I had a party at my house with some friends and one of them brought 2 girls from 9th grade, (I am in 11th grade) so from a while I have been staring to a girl in 9th grade and she has been staring be back, so I decide to ask one of the girls my friend brought if she can help me with the girl I like that is on her grade, she says yes and she gives me her number and she advices me to WhatsApp her, on Tuesday I am debating with my friends at school if I should write her and they tell me that go for it, but then the girl that is helping me sends me a voice message and she tells me that the girl I like (lets call her Mariana) sent it to her, when I hear the voice message it is Mariana saying that she also likes me and that she knew it because I had been staring at her in school and she has been looking me back, so I get exited and the next day I decide to text her, I text her "hi" and then 1 hour later she replies with "who is this" then I say that I am "Juan (not my real name)" and that I am in 11th grade, then she replies me "aaa the Juan that "Laura (our friend in common" was talking me about, I say yes, then she tells me that she obviously knows me, we have been neighbors since I moved into the house complex but I thought that she had forgot who I was, well the conversation ends really quickly I end up asking her what is she doing and she tells me "im crying because I have lots of homework" and then I text her "yeah 11th has been really tough" and then the conversation died,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sbtOAICTS8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

second part

so the next day at school I am sitting with my friends and the friend that originally brought the 2 girls to my party comes with the girl I like lifting her up and dragging her towards me, I then get nervous and my heart starts beating fast because I haven't said a single word to her yet, I don't know what to do and I just sit there watching how my friend bring her towards me, while my friend brings her to me she gets red and then when he drops her she goes back to her friends who where watching what was happening in the back, I then decide to go to the circle of people and I tell them if they are going to this Saturdays party, the girl I like says like a forced yes. then later on the day I am thinking that I am such an idiot I have been unable to talk to her and I think I fucked up with the 5 message WhatsApp conversation. then a friend of mine says that I should've have stood up and talked to her but with everyone watching there was a lot of pressure and I couldn't do anything I just froze when they where dragging her to me by force, then he tells me that Mariana told him that she doesn't want anything with me no more.

I think that she dosnt even know me and that she thinks im a fucking idiot because on breaks i havnt been able to say a single word to her, and the failed whatsapp conversation and what happened today just killed the possible relationship

pls tell me what to do, i got on crypto 1 year ago, i started with 2.5k and the ath of my protfolio was 100k but now i only have 29k someone pls help me i want to kill myself

what do i do with the girl, she lives in the condominium next to minee, we went on the bus together years agoo but now she goes to school on car

Mods, ban this child please

Fuck her in the pussy

Bong you are going to have to get some game

eh not so bad. Id say wait a while but if you really like her invite her to another party or somethin. Otherwise leave it be and move on

not even going to read it, you need to ignore women, go MGTOW and make money- do not marry, cohabitate or chase women

Not a single... Fucking... Period..............

It’s not a fucking blogspot, just kys child

sorry im not a native english speaker, i live in america but not in the part where they shoot up schools

Is it a true story user?

Otherwise it's a beautiful larp

yes, I talked to my friends but they are somewhat inexperienced so i thought i would write it up here, after all, this is an anonymous board

>tfw op got JUST'd so hard he made this thread

Stop caring, it's a female and last i checked there were plenty more females to go around

mods are fags

ban this child.

Dirty spic child get the fuck out of America

Your doing good. Dont get any cum inside her because abortion is a one way ticket to HELL

It's a period Pajeet....
Also, do some native Indian ritual dance and do a force marriage,you'll be fine.

I know that this community is rotten but can someone please give me some valuable advice???

buy one with your GAINZZZZZZZZZZ

I live in the continent of AMERICA not in the u.s

Country?

panama, but this isnt relevant i just need some advice from someone experienced, i am a fucking virgin and i really like this girl, she lives next to me and she liked me but i think i fucked up with what happened today and with the whatsapp conversation, she told a friend of mine that she dosn't want anything with me now :(

Yeah which shit hole do you come from Paco, the one where the Cartels of Peace are?

Just go and kiss her, what are you waiting for

I have a cousin your age. He is the same type of fag you are.

gtfo of here you dumbfuck. This is biz not your fucking blog

Buy LINK and show her your blockfolio. Ask if she knows how many sats there are in a full bitcoin, the bitch will get wet instantly.

I haven't even spoken a word to herrrrrrr

Find some time to talk to her alone, not on whatsapp but face to face, tell her you really like her and invite her to do something together

You should start with that.

>this is who you're browsing biz with
>pajeet children who unironically think this is the place to post their blogs and people who respond to them seriously

if I weren't addicted id be so done with this place

Can you give me your address, and the time your dad is home?

I want to come by and put a foot up his ass for raising a weak sissy like you.

Post WhatsApp logs/screenshot you fake turd

its in spanish

changed my mind... get cum inside her. and make her keep it. BOOM

Don't miss oportunities user, I've been in your exact same situation in Highschool. Go talk to her, invite her on a date and kiss her there. Don't think twice, just do it.

stop being such a little bitch. How can you make 100K if you are that insecure. Oh A bullflag, maybe i fucked up in my TA, oh i don't know what to do, i don't want to take this risk, i might lose a little bit of money. See what i did there? the exact same scenario, what's the worst that can happen? fag

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
MODS

youtube.com/watch?v=sbtOAICTS8U
What you should have done is start flirting right away since you knew that she liked you. But since she found out you are a pussy beta you are starting on a lower level.
Just try to start a friendly conversation about what she likes or what she did today, and try to add something to the conversation, be like the narrator of a monologe speech.
>user I like Xtreme Waterpolo league
>Yea, I had a seahorse as a kid
Then, when you feel that she starting to open herself you can try to make a move
She is probably still interested in you so go for it

eth:0xbd2deacf53176c1ea69cf6949d48416ebe08c420