What stops me from getting home insurance for $20/mo (say, lemonade)...

what stops me from getting home insurance for $20/mo (say, lemonade) , then my MacBook gets "stolen" and they have to pay me $2000?

bump

There are people who get payed a lot of money to investigate insurance claims for fraud.

Are you from pol?

Nothing. Expect if you get caught you are fucked forever.

You gonna file a police report?

they're going to want a copy of the police report

Your deductible payment, for one. You will also have to provide some proof of ownership in the form of purchase receipt or credit card statement. If no proof of purchase they'll still pay out, probably, but they'll be suspicious and may investigate your claim.

I was robbed 2 years ago, I exaggerated to insurance how much I lost. I probably lost around $1k of belongings in total, and managed to squeeze about $15k out of them. Never got investigated, never been caught

All in all, please can someone rob me again?

also this

I had a flood. Insurance went over everything i owned with a fine tooth comb. They also paid me for a lot of things the water just touched that i didnt think to claim.

$14k for a chance of getting a felony attached to you doesn't sound worth it to me

Niggers do this sort of thing routinely. nsurance expect this if your a nigger and get their money back in other ways. If your white you will be prosecuted.

This is why premiums are so high

there's no serious way they could have found out. no way to track it. I had proof that I'd legitimately been robbed, no way to find out if I was lying about the amount.

if you are this poor, you gotta do something man. even if you pull of this insurance fraud without epic jail time, you will live your whole life knowing you committed insurance fraud for $2,000. You will feel shame every night you lie your head down, knowing you are so beta you had to fake a crime to pay for your tendies

are you kidding me? nobody should feel shame for scamming a mega multi-million dollar corporation out of a few bucks. fuck em.

what did you tell them you lost? typically when you have high valued items in your home (jewelry, etc.) you need to list it on your policy.

that's what you think, shit could happen, and for just 14k ruining your professional life is not worth it + you should have some morals you cunt

You can, but your premiums will go up and eventually no one will insure you.

Also, you may or may not go to jail.

you do realize they pass costs back to customers, right? you're not really stealing from them, you're stealing from regular people who buy insurance policies.

what stops me from robbing a bank?

what stops me from mugging old women on the street?

me not being a fucking nigger. maybe you don't have that hurdle to overcome, good luck op

In Australia some car insurance policies cover "stupidity." I used to live in a small town on the beach, when someone in the town wanted a new car they would just drive their car onto the beach and wait for the tide and waves to smash it, then claim insurance and get a new car.

mostly put it down to electronics. TV, games consoles, laptop, etc. Most of which I had actually lost, I just exaggerated the specifics ;)

I am a moral person. the people who run insurance companies are not good people, trust me. I know people who work for these places, there's alot of sketchy practices going on to make a few extra bucks. And they're usually at the expense of poor people.

I'm a big supporter of small businesses.

$15k worth of TVs, consoles, laptops? I think you're lying about the $15k figure now. Confess, it was probably like $7k.

"Mostly" electronics. Idc if ya think I'm lying haha. Not going into any more specifics that could get me doxxed.

I hope you do get investigated, nigger.

Sure, no problem, just post home address.

I have car insurance and homeowners insurance and when $1800 worth of tools were ripped out of my truck 1 day they paid me $200.
your plan is stupid and you are stupid
please die in a fire

LMFAO the tabs

why are you so mad

/thread

I knew a guy studying law. He fake theft claimed a mobile phone. Nokia I believe. Continued using phone and got busted. Criminal record and can't practice law. Was totally worth it I guess, he made like $300, pretty sick gainz

Jewelry?

I got robbed lately and didn't fake much, could have faked so much more