Women's extinction

I predict that the population of human women is going to gradually decrease after the increase in the population of AI sex robots that are capable of breeding hybrid, probably sexless, children with human men.

Men will go extinct later on, but women will be first to die out.

How sound is my prediction Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=birth sex ratio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unlikely

the ratio of girls being born to boys is much higher

our world is being polluted with estrogen and xenoestrogens. Right now for every one male theres three females being born.

or by the time women would become extinct is acrtually when gender had become a completely non issue.

or they'll just make everyone "genderless" when they emerge from the womb or test tube or whatever.

>Right now for every one male theres three females being born.

citation needed

>the ratio of girls being born to boys is much higher

Source?

You predict based on science fiction? What a faggot.

No, I predict based on observation and deduction.

Let me add to my prediction: The majority of women will experience something like The Great Depression, so suicide rates between women will be increased.

source: my own ass

>Right now for every one male theres three females being born.
It's like you never even heard of Google.
google.com/search?q=birth sex ratio
>2011 data from the World Bank show the global sex ratio at birth is now 1.07, or 107 boys born for every 100 girls.
>This increase in the sex ratio is driven largely by births in China, where sex ratios have declined slightly in recent years but remain the highest in the world.

Even outside China, there are 105 boys born for every 100 girls.

>No, I predict based on observation and deduction.
Where have you observed anything that could lead to:
"robots that are capable of breeding hybrid, probably sexless, children with human men."

Cloning and the production of artificial eggs are going to experience rapid growth in the near future, so it's likely that artificial eggs will be embedded in sex bots.

Do you read the shit you type?

Yes, it seems sound to me. You can share your opposing thoughts if you want, I'm open minded.

Youre a fucking idiot

please cite sources about the development of artificial eggs

Ad hominem

>china
Do you mean the country where they dumped female babies because if you had a daughter your economy would be a disaster? That country?
KEK

ITT: people say things they can't find scientific evidence for

why are you so angry

>Cloning
...ok, we've been doing that for decades...
>and the production of artificial eggs
...and now we're in a Star Trek episode.

If we can clone a sheep then what's stopping us from cloning ovaries and eggs that could be embedded in sex bots? It's reasonable to assume that it's possible.

That's a given, yes.
The only unknown is the timeframe.

Artificial egg cells are old news, user.
Or did you mean their industrial production ?
If that's the case, it's not there yet indeed.

>citation needed

Gender will never not be an issue, not without a serious eugenics of genetic engineering program.

Intellectual capital is the only thing that matter in technologic civilisation, and women are worthless on that point. Though to be fair, it's hard to find a point where they are not worthless.

Did you try the arcane and mysterious spell of typing "artificial egg cell" in google ?

Women have significantly lower demands for baseline meta/catabolism.

Which would be great for space activity and nothing else yes, sadly they are also overly emotional and irrationnal, an average manlet would be superior in every possible aspect to an outlier woman.

>an average manlet would be superior in every possible aspect to an outlier woman.
Either your perception is lacking / biased, or you haven't interacted with enough people.

The most important thing I understood very early, is to hate everyone equally. Because the means are there. you need only become aware of them. I have a misanthrope streak near my core that comes and goes, and it yields fairly accurate predictions. Men net out every bit as shit as women, and in some ways, less tolerably so.

I am sorry statistics and facts hurt your feelings.
Maybe you should sleep more often to spend more time in fantasy than reality, honeybuns.

I don't think so.
Human males-females cannot be extinct as genders. However, a possible evolution shift where everyone self replicates sexless beings thus eliminating the gender paradigm can happen.

It's difficult to imagine such being, for it's likely to be at the very least four evolutional steps ahead of humans. And plain and simple, they won't be humans, their bodies will be different and they may be unfathomably ahead of any hominid as far as intelligence goes.

I'm sorry that women hurt your feelings

I'm not female.
The beauty of this dynamic is that we both believe we're heavily invested into generating accurate frameworks, with accurate elements, and yet we disagree. This is the nature of it.

That's how it goes. Enjoy life and delusion, gutter trash. ;^)

Yeah because replacing women with gynoids and artificial wombs is impossible.
It's not like there's working proto-prototypes of those already.

There is no debate to be had.
The facts are there, and only heavy rhetoric and doublespeaking/thinking and half-truths can change any possible conclusion to fit a given agenda.

You're genuinely trying to argue the average male is superior, in all aspects, to an outlier female? Even extreme outliers?

That's nonsense, and there isn't hard data to support such a conclusion. It's a hazy and vague metric to begin with.

Of course there is no hard data, since it doesn't fit your narrative.

It doesn't matter, unless you're an hypocrite ( doubt it, there's no reason to virtue signal anonymously, you actually believe it isn't it ? ), the consequences of your assumptions will manifest themselves.

I always say: if it's not a flesh and bone human woman generating your children then you have big problems. The less robots doing humans things exist the better.

But it's all going to get worse from now on and theres not much we can do about it. Best humans can do now is be prepared.

You won't be saying that when gene editing et. al matures.

What you're doing is the equivalent of looking at the Flyer 1 and predicting that planes will never break the speed of sound

I don't have a "narrative" and I don't have an "agenda". The universe is a machine, and my only interest is figuring how it works, and what types of machines are able to exist within it. The tiny cluster of points we delineate and call the human machine is just a tiny cluster of points in a grand mechanical waterfall. I don't mistreat anyone, but internally it's treated the same.

My only real intellectual bias comes into play with things like the nature of motion and location, or quantization of space.

>the consequences of your assumptions will manifest themselves.
That goes for any assumption, true or not. Just look at me here, playing both sides again. The only consequence is being aware of people who are talking out of their ass and pushing half truths, and the reasons they've come to do so.

>women score lower on IQ tests
>But that's not intelligence
>Of course it is, but it doesn't fit your narrative amIrite guys?

? Where did i mention IQ ?
Or do you think IQ and g are synonymous ?

For every man who spends his life on the internet and claims that women are universally inferior to men, there is a woman achieving vastly more than he could possibly dream of, and probably a hot one at that.

Im studying chemical engineering and there are at least as many highly intelligent, fully competent women as there are men in my classes. ChemE girls are the hottest of all engineers on top of that.

>Implying we are going to advance after 2020
The jews will already manage to put us back in the stone age before we can manage to produce AIs using dysgeny
beaner

And none of them are subhumans shitskins, affirmative action doesn't count, you can also blame jews for that.

>here is an argument
>no there isn't you beaner!
Watch out! There is a jew behind you! KEK

Jokes on you i am the jew

This is a bait thread made by Sam Hyde to perpetuate his idea of a patriarchal utopia.

Women will never go fully extinct. If not the moral issues preventing your retarded sci-fi concept of pregnant robots from existing, then the literal issues: how will those even work?

Protip: they won't

In our modern society, beta males outnumber alpha males. Beta males find it hard to get a real human girl, that's why female sex robots are in demand right now, and this demand will only increase.

I don't know how the concept of pregnant robots will work, but it will. The internet and mobile phones were thought to be impossible too, but look at it now.

In addition, the sole purpose of a woman is to produce children. After the increase of sex bots capable of producing children, they'll lose their main evolutionary purpose and die out.

>an average manlet would be superior in every possible aspect to an outlier woman.
*every aspect except for cuteness

fuggin #rekt

Until full-body prosthetics are available, you are right.
>you will become a robotloli in your lifetime

>robotloli
I sure hope the human race won't forgo aesthetics in the name of efficiency, and pack human brains in spheres with manipulators or whatever

>this thread has 53 replies

Is Veeky Forums over?