ITT godly coins that normie will never comprehend

ITT godly coins that normie will never comprehend.

ENG and LINK are about blockchain, not about currency.
Fiat is a $7 trillion dollar market, roughly equal to the gold market. Your Monero or Bitcoin will always be limited because they're only good for transactions.
There's a reason why most companies couldn't care less about your internet money but are investing heavily in blockchain.
Not only storing, but exchanging data on the blockchain is the future and won't be possible without either of these two.
Invest now, be rich in 3 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeJn8YgDIlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What other god tier coins are there? I already hold ENG and LINK

True: "...exchanging data on the blockchain is the future..."
False: "...and won't be possible without either of these two."

I have no idea what enigma is doing. Something with privacy for Ethereum? I mean what is the end game, how what success look like for enigma in a few years?

I would like to know too, these two seem like they will be powering the future of data infrastructure. Been accumulating Link only, once the price of that gets out of reach will probably switch to accumulaying Enigma. Everything else seems like hyped up vaporware exit scams. Maybe Cardano is the next big thing after, but I'm still in the fence about that one, and it's most likely years away so it could get cucked by something else in the mean time.

They have Jews from MIT and ex engineers from Intel and ibm
Get
In

its a solid project dont get me wrong but the tokenomics dont make sense to me. for what reason would this token be worth say $5 or $50 or $100? explain that to me without saying MIT and I'll buy

>never comprehend
They will take notice after the moon.

True real-world adoption of crypto will be boring as fuck, it will be the corporate blockchain, and boring projects like LINK will be at the centre

> True real-world adoption of crypto will be boring as fuck, it will be the corporate blockchain, and boring projects like LINK will be at the centre

So many people fail to realize this.

Seriously wtf does ENG do?

Their team is from MIT, also ex Intel and IBM people. Get in now!

the fuck is wrong with you people? Are you teenagers with 5 second attention spans? DYOR, this is to start.

No dude I mean what does it DO?

They're doing masternodes or something because it's a second layer something something so they have to have an incentive for people to host nodes I think so the whole secret thing works.

Something like that

>read the white paper
>had to google every buzzword
>shits on everyone because he thinks he knows what a coin does
you probably dont know anything about what you invested in

LINK is anything but boring, the memes alone are worth anyones' investment.

Here is a 2 min video about what Eng does:
youtube.com/watch?v=qeJn8YgDIlw

It's a lot less fashionable than soyboy "geeky" interests on reddit like Internet of Things

Wtf are you talking about I know plentyb I'm just angry people won't do a simple google search and go DYOR.

Reddit doesn't deserve LINK, 1000 eoy

fancy graphic but the marketcap is within ~30M of chainlink and chainlink is way more important. might as well just buy twice as much link

Fuck Reddit. I’d prefer to sift through the beautiful insanity that is Veeky Forums over those fucks any day. Kek wills LINK $100k 2020

ETH, LINK, OMG, RDN, QSP, REQ, ENG, ZRX, MKR

Each of these have solid use cases which requires their tokens in order to utilize the services offered. Their white papers haven't been tainted by some shit marketing department. They focus on smart contracts and usability. Some may take a few years to truly catch on and "moon" but that just gives you more time to accumulate.