Jibrel Jinirel

in this thread we discuss Jibrel Network. kindly note that you may not post in this thread unless you hold JNT. thank you

buy my bags....lol

I picked up another 400 today. Hope this pans out well.

i unironically hope it dips below ico pricing. i want to accumulate as much as possible over the next month or so and then let it ride for a couple years.

I got in today. Lots of FUD, but I didn't want to be left behind in case they end up tokenizing a few billions in assets. I could see it go to $50 per token easy, which means putting in one BTC today would net you a million USD down the line.

That'd be nice. I would just love to watch the Pajeets in the telegram lose their shit. Sir pls sir you have many warm hert sir. Pls reemberse me.

There was a roastie asking for a refund this morning kek

yeah the telegram is an absolute shitshow. probably the worst one i've seen

Is it true Talal was beheaded over this JNT price crash?

>implying you're not in there commenting
Yeah haha the worst I've every seen

ever*

They're all shit now. Pajeets have taken over every last one. When 1 dollar? When 2 dollar? But yeah there's been so many Pajeets going "if everyone just invest and we get all of the tokens we can make the price 1000 per token." They're making me racist.

man if this ever hits 1000 per token i'm set for life. crazy thing is it's possible in the best case scenario if institutions tokenize tons of assets with it over the next few years

the coinmetro one is comfy
jnt's is kinda shitty at times with the begging and cope, I only check it for news from yazan or talal

other than that I don't check any

is there anything more annoying than mohammad-come-latley getting in cheaper than you did

think it could hit 29 cents soon? if btc dips back down below 9K it just might happen

it probably hasnt lost much vs btc and eth though, i cbf doing the math atm

I have 0.07 JNT. Can I reply OP?

There’s like 4 of you fucking kids shitting up the telegram all day everyday. Fucking retards go start a private chat you god damn mongoloids.

Why the fuck would anyone care about Gibrel/Jewbril network? Shitcoin

Yeah pretty fucked honestly

There's absolutely no one in the telegram saying anything constructive. Just when moon and moon when.

kill all pajeets

That actually sounds like a neat value proposition. Basically a lottery ticket that's very expensive but also has waaaay higher chance of success.

yes, welcome jibroni

those faggots need to get banned, makes the community look like shit

capped. get some rope ready for 2020

exactly what it's been for me. no one really thinks they're gonna get fuck you money in crypto but if you're going to go for it this is one of the better lotto tickets to buy.

I have a big stack, but I think there's almost no chance of JNT going to $50. However if they do get big players on board like they talk about, it could go even higher. I would wait for a further dip before buying more.