ITT we write our suicide notes

c'est fini

Record scratch copypasta.

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeeeeenus peanus! :) haha

What is my suicide note? my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

Condolences to the cigarettes I didn't smoke.

4/10 would not live again.

mum:

bye.

to j:

you disappointed me.

to a:

the fact that i sometimes had to rely on you is proof this is necessary.

to n:

i guess you saw this coming. you will shrug it off soon.

to brother:

sorry.

>French
7/10 anyway

10/10 best in thread

6/10

4/10 would not read again

/tv/ is a shit board into the trash it goes I'm a big guy for you

sorry, i just dont get it, bye

MRRRROOOOOOOOWWW MEEEEEEOOOWWW MROAR HIIIIIIISSSS HISSSSSSSSSSSSS HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

dey hatin' cuz dey ain't me

Reposting an old user suicide note.

wrote this in December and spent a long night staring at it in a laundry room. I've felt better in the months since but this was one of my lowest points.

"I am not happy. I don't think I ever have been happy. All my life I looked around and saw people who were happy on accident, people who felt happiness effortlessly. I think being depressed is something like being deaf. Something holds me back and prevents me from feeling the way they feel. I can tear at it and yell at it and ignore it and shed tears for it but I can never remove it.

This is not anyone's fault. It was a very selfish decision. Paul and Anne and Mom and Dad and Jeanne and Bob loved me, and I loved them. Omar and Gibson and Sierra and Tony and Santa Cruz and Mitchell loved me, and I loved them. I wish I could do this without hurting all of you. If anything, this furthers the fact that I was always a bad son and brother and friend and person.

I wish I had been a good person. Everything I did and said was an effort to be a better one, to get closer to that. I never made it. I was surrounded by good people all the time, but I never lived up to a single one of them.

I was also a bad roommate, but I think a rule somewhere says that since I'm dead Auryan gets an A in all his classes. I am sorry for causing you as much trouble as I often did. Someone can use the white paint and paintbrushes I left to fill in the holes in the ceiling left by my poster. Or just tell Housing that a dead man made them.

I have a lot of regrets. I wish I had been in love with someone. I wish I had seen much more of the world and met many more people. I wish I had contributed something great that would give cause for me to be remembered. I wish I had more and better ideas for art. Seeing a person smile at something I made is the best thing I ever felt, but I was never creative or skilled enough to continue all of that.

Most of all I wish I had the willpower to keep looking for happiness and not give up like this. Maybe one day I might have found it and realized everything was worth it.

But I am not strong enough to continue looking.

I cannot hold my breath anymore.

Maybe that proves I deserved this the whole time."

They forced me to...

I'm sorry. I know it may seem like I have not consider the pain this may inflict upon you, but in fact I did- it is the only reason I didn't end myself sooner. Before I could still pretend everything was alright, but I reached my limit eventually.
I'm sorry. You're not a child anymore, and I know you'll be alright without me.

Love, Mom.

Deja vú.

Too long, didn't live

Please rape my body so i am not a virgin in the afterlife.

FUCKING CUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNTS!

mine's already thirteen pages. I keep a copy in my safe and have a notecard in my wallet with the details on how to get in

I guess it's more of a final testimony but it has suicidal undertones.

underrated post

hbt yraid ym

literally crying familia

Surely this will make my writing famous.

damn that reads a lot like the one I would have written if I'd ever gone through with it

'Peace out faggots. Most of you were dicks'

BRB gensokyo

You where expecting a suicide note, but instead you can content yourself with this snide remark! Bwahahahah!

bit shit innit

any books like this?
or should i just read suicide notes on google?

Just end me.

Is fame the biggest spook?

No, that would be sex

winnie blues are too expensive

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

Hi Kathleen

Nope. Sorry, user.

Wake me up, Monsieur
Wake me up Inside.
I cannot wake up, chaps
Save me from this life which makes a victual of my soul for the vultures

I can't wake up
Bid my blood to run, Monsieur
Before I come undone
Save me from this pergola of dead and rotted vines that I have become, Monsieur

Damn. Adam?

art

I love you, anons.
I would like to know as well, this writing seems a good companion

It's so sad that dreaming is more beautiful than living. I want to go back and not wake up this time.

Ka is a wheel.....

Tsop detarrevo

See you soon.

Eh

this has been done before in one of these threads

I stopped being happy a long time ago.

The people that knew me surely will understand my fondness for death but I expect them to be surprised by this decision. For all those people I have a lot of things to say individually but the only thing in common is that I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not being able to bring more happiness to your lives, for not being a better friend, relative or lover.

To my friends I can only say that I wish things get better for you and I ask you to think of me once in a while, so you can laugh with certain sadness about the stupid shit I did and said while I was with you.

To my parents I ask for forgiveness. I wasn't a good enough son; you deserved better and I'm very grateful to both of you, because you loved me sincerely and that's the only thing that matters in a rotten world like this.

To my few lovers and to the many I loved in secret I have nothing to say. Because my words are locked in the lips of the only one that gave me the joy of not feeling sorry for myself in any way. I truly believe the only reason I lasted this long was because of I was being loved by you. I'll dream of you. Please forgive me.

The world was sometimes too beautiful for me to hold my tears, all of my closest friends would know that. But also the world was dreadful, just like the life I revisited everynight I went to bed and couldn't sleep.

This is not a rushed act. I've been adding luggage to this boat since long ago.

The time to sail has come.

Mom those tendies were awful.
I can see the light now.

nigga you really expect me to read all that shit?

I don't know whether this is funny or authentic. Maybe its both.

I'm not going to write a fucking suicide note, because writing a fucking suicide note is fucking pointless, cause I'll be fucking dead and it won't fucking matter anymore.

Good god, why on earth would anybody want to be remembered?

Not him either.

Is this art?

Without a suicide note you will also be remembered. As a stupid cunt who not even dying had something worth to state.

Suicide is so fucking narcissistic, you know?

Its like you got two choices, swallow your pride and hit a new low, or just fucking quit.

I mean, why quit? Why do it? Don't you want to see how low you can go? Don't you want to see this ride hit bottom? Don't you want to see what under the next rock?

Keep digging man. Just keep digging and never look back.

Writing a suicide note isn't going to make me any less worthless.

Neither will committing suicide for that matter.

I ain't never gunna fucking die, you understand?! I AINT NEVER GUNNA FUCKING DIE!!!

THERE AINT NO END!! THERE AINT NO BOTTOM!! IT NEVER STOPS!! THE WHEEL JUST KEEPS TURNING!!!

I would incriminate someone I didn't really like of plotting my murder-"suicide" in a note I'd leave near my body

BIG WHEEL KEEPS ON TURNING!!
BIG WHEEL KEEPS ON BURNING!!
ROLLAN!
ROLLAN!
ROLLAN ON A RIVER!!

Burn the body without ceremony.

U are expecting me to blame someone but I have no one but myself the will to live gets worse every day and I can't cope. Everything I own will be given to the less fortunate just to ease my mind don't dread because I'm gone only know I'm better now

So are you going for irony for your suicide note? For humor?

3/10 predictable & trite

Pretentious, but ultimately empty 6.5/10

Today is the first good day in a long time.

The Hegelian dialectic and the Freudian transference share the same functions and structure, but they are not the same thing.

If you're reading this, he neglected to search my back pockets. I'll just keep this short: what you see before you, hanging from a rope, is not an illustration of an intentional act on my part, but is instead a thinly-veiled attempt to conceal a premeditated murder of the first degree. For the past three months, my murderer has been bragging about the act, leaving red and purple postcards on my front door, covered, front to back, with immature scribblings detailing not only how he intended to carry out the act, but also how he would get away with it. Upon showing these postcards to the authorities, they refused to listen at first, claiming that it was probably just, and I quote, "some prankster having his fun". Then, when I pressed them further, they asked me to hand them over. Later, I found out that not only had these postcards not been taken into evidence, but that they were being used as bathroom tissue by the aforementioned authorities, who even went as far as to bribe me not to tell anyone after hastily admitting the act. The next day, at near-midnight, I saw a man, naked from the waist-down, donned in a clown mask, with a knife in his left hand; his right hand was preoccupied, as he had just finished masturbating on my lawn. Immediately upon seeing him, he ran off. When I spoke to the authorities again, they accused me of lying, even going as far as to claim that I was the one who wrote the postcards. If only I lived in a town with a competent police force- by the time these men had accused me of writing them, these very same postcards would have already been analyzed, and my then future murderer would have already been caught. The next day, he showed up again. And the next day, and the day after that, so on and so forth. And now, I hang from the ceiling. Even if this note is found, I rest knowing that my death will likely be ruled a suicide, and that this note will likely be interpreted as the ramblings of an anti-social lunatic driven by an insatiable desire to subvert, even in death. But if my cynicism is ill-founded, know this- the man who did this to me was none other than one William Jefferson (aka Bill) Clinton, former president of the United States of America and husband of the current Democratic presidential nominee.

Hanging from this three
My dead body is all you'll see
Fuck you all, but most of all fuck me.
It's impossible for me, to get where I wanna be.
I know I never will be anything of worth
I was just a wasteful birth.

To be continued...

kys and kym
Smh Tbh Pham
t. Alberto Barbosa

The ONLY thing you can write which isn't melodramatic or pretentious is a simple:

"I'm sorry."

That's very melodramatic

Not at all. You're simple saying sorry for your action and the mess you're leaving behind. What's melodramatic is going on some rant about who's fault it is, why you're doing it, blahblah.

Not him, but just the words, "I'm sorry" on their own are extremely melodramatic.

How can they possibly be that? It's simple and self-explanatory. There's nothing more one needs to say.

I think that what he was trying to say was that most suicide notes boil down to "I'm sorry", so the least pretentious course of action would be to just simplify it to that.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.

PS: fuck you, person X. I'm doing this solely because of you.

>ebin served
checked
>cool factor looks positive even after I'm dead and laughing in my grave
checked
>ruin a life
checked

>it's self explanatory
Nope, it implies much more than it outright states. The reader, that is the family and friends, will probably project their own sorrows on to that simple statement and fill in the blanks, thinking they had something to do with it.
A moderately detailed explanation would minimize the confusion and remove the veil of mystery that simply writing "i'm sorry" would definitely cast on the situation.

Hello beloved ones, I have decided to kill myself, but before I do. I will tell you where I have hidden all I have of value. It's probably about seven million. I've taken a poison that will kill me in about five minutes so I will make this urgent. In this fine country, on the highest mountain there is a

I suppose I have a very loose interpretation of work, because I think just being alive is so much work at something you don't always want to do. Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery. People are working every minute. The machinery is always going. Even when you sleep.

In the real world there is not other "explanation" than that you were depressed and was to weak to deal with life. It isn't something which needs explaining.
Plain hubris is the only reason you think otherwise.

I understand that, I'm studying psychology. Just because that is the reason in most cases, don't count on the people around you to know what you're feeling. Your family and friends assume there's a trigger most of the times, unless you're diagnosed.

I'll see you tomorrow

Some say it takes bravery to take a life, even if it's your own. There are people who commit suicide as an escape, but there are also those who are left with no choice.

Do not weep for me. The journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it -- white shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

YO WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR

4 6 12 19 10 4 22 21 8 17

N15.63E

THEY ARE COMING

oot enim

"I wanted to see what would happen."

--after trying to go on a suicidal rampage

Please, leave the fur coat on

As someone related to a schizophrenic, this troubles me.

You are not important enough for anybody to read that

You left me alone, desolate and depressed.
Dead and not caress,I decided to take my rest,

Ma and Pa who did not try to lest,
Please forget this braggart son of yours who did not do his best,
Love your Son

I thought about writing a very well structure note, yet it makes no sense writing a very memorable one since it's going to leave a heavier burden for the people who love you to bear, ie: "don't mourn me "
saying something that definitive will most likely compel the person to act against it subconsciously