Who sells the freshest, best tasting bottled water?

Who sells the freshest, best tasting bottled water?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YFKT4jvN4OE
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
youtube.com/watch?v=XOlBFTDWn1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Arrowhead

Fuji.

"It just tastes thinner." (TM)

Zephyrhills

hands down Mont Roucous

This

Florida's best water

>Who sells the freshest, best tasting bottled water?
>>>

You people are dorks. Drink distilled water. Period.

>Buying bottled water

Tap water.

youtu.be/YFKT4jvN4OE

Sam's Choice

El Dorado.

Which conveniently also happens to get its water from the same source my municipal tap water is drawn from. No wonder there are so many beer breweries out here.

My well water tastes strongly of old popcorn and eggs. Even store brand gallon jugs are better.

If left out it deposits rust film on anything you put it in.

So get a filter. Much cheaper in the long run.

There are three on my water line.

That sounds more like a pipe issue rather than the well water. Welcome to Flint, MI, leadbelly.

Well, given that your water still tastes bad doesn't that make it obvious that either:
a) you have the wrong kind of filter
or
b) your carbon cartridge is worn out and needs to be replaced

Egg smell is from sulfur, which has nothing to do with pipes.

The pipes I ripped out and replaced with pex?

I have a uv filter, a carbon, and a micron, all installed 3 months ago.

>I have a uv filter, a carbon, and a micron, all installed 3 months ago.
well sounds like you got ripped off. Call the fucking guys and tell them you got 3 filters from them and you still get pure poison from your tap. Plumbers have 2 jobs, 1) fuck lonely women wearing nothing at all in their home and 2) make the piping fucking work

I bought and installed them myself. The water tests drinkable, it just tastes bad and is harder than my dick in your mom.

Fluoride free

>it just tastes bad

Well, clearly your carbon filter isn't working. Fix it. It's entirely possible the cartridge is already worn out, especially since you didn't mention having a pre-filter for sediment.

Your well has a high mineral content. Minerals are relatively large particles. Any filter system if installed properly and filter replaced when needed will remove almost all minerals.

Step 1: Check filter. Replace if necessary.
Step 2: Since you installed filter system yourself, pay a licensed plumber to check it out to make sure it's correct.
Step 3: If you don't do steps 1 & 2, stop bitching and accept the fact that you're a retarded autist.

There is a rumour going on, that the more expensive brands are diluting their water with tapwater. That's not fair.

Already ahead of you on that. Over a month ago.

Plumber said it all checked out and then tried selling me overpriced softeners.

>Plumber said it all checked out

Then why don't you have a sediment filter before your carbon cartridge?

You're assuming they're installed in the order I said them.

THIS IS WHY YOU ARE POOR

You didn't even mention a sediment cartridge.

Unless that's what you meant by "micron", which is pretty fucking useless information without specifying the size. You clearly don't know what you're doing here.

We had this issue as well but since we were renting and our landlord was a hippy cunt who never did anything at all to help us, we just ended up buying one of those Brita filters and it worked just fine.

>You clearly don't know what you're doing here.

>he doesn't autistically memorize every term and name for something outside his primary field, he's obviously totally ignorant because I said so!

Too much iron in solution, it eats up those brita cartridges like candy.

Clearly its Voss

Mountain Valley.

This, it's aesthetic af.

I just make tap myself

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

Sogay only

I drink tap when I want to give my immune system a kick

Voss is worse than Flint water

Evian. Kids who were raised on fart-scented alkaline hotel water will tell you otherwise though.

Fresh, natural springs at the tops of cold mountains

>bottled water
LMAO
enjoy your xenoestrogens!

I'm looking for ultra-pure water, so, distilled possibly? ideally a unit I could buy pretty reasonably priced, but I'm new to all the jargon/science behind it. how do I get the best, god-tier water at home?

ultrapure water isnt godtier. Itll taste bland and fuck your body due osmosis

I mean I already take regular estrogen, so

The north has much better water than the south
It sounds like you've got premade fresh tap

>buy bottled water
>not sparkling

Reminder that your country is not a first world country if you can't drink the tap water.

>sextina aquafina

I swear we've had this exact same thread. In fact I thought it was the same thread that I had replied to literally a few days ago. Then I checked the archive and found out it was different.
Same replies and everything. Just fucking weird.
I'm starting to wonder if there are bots/shills making these same threads day in and day out.

I like the walgreens bottled water. Dirt cheap and fits well in the pantry.

Can't drink tap because my neighborhood has fucking green water from the tap, called the city every week for the last 2 years and every time it's "we're getting around to it".

i prefer evian. it always has tasted the best to me. any glass bottled water is leagues ahead of a plastic bottled water though

Evian or some Icelandic brand. All others are shit.

pretty sure if you have tap water, you can drink it

I actually kind of like the metallic taste of my tap water. It's kinda refreshing t.b.h.

tap water aka poland spring

Reverse Osmosis, distillation, or bust.

arrowhead is disgusting

HappyWater is really tasty.

What about boxed water?

enjoy your increased chances of cancer

I read the water reports for my city and tap water has trace amounts of lead and arsenic in it. You'd be a fool to drink it.

>Drinking distilled/RO water

Enjoy leaching minerals from your cells.

Distilled is only dangerous if you do retarded things like drink it while exercising or dehydrated

The tap.

'evian' spelled backwards is 'naive'
What does it mean?

>cmd+F
>p-e-l-l-e-g-r
>PHRASE NOT FOUND

ugh, filthy plebes. san pellegrino, always and forever.

smart water literally keeps you alive doing manual labor in the heat.

gatorade at lunch is ok, but some days ive drank 2+ gallons of water in a work day, and if you are drinking water without added electrolytes you will start to notice your sweat doesn't taste salty, and then you will get cramps and then heat stroke

how is Dasani still allowed to exist

Fiji

youtube.com/watch?v=XOlBFTDWn1U

Evian all the way (or Thonon when my store get out of stock)

Also my job give us free Cristalline 1.5L bottle, pretty nice of them, especially knowing we're a stationery so the air is dry AF

I fucking hate all of you.

FIJI is the best that I've ever had, but I personally think bottled water is the absolute biggest waste of money going, and I try to avoid buying it unless absolutely necessary...

Wells are often untested or tested very seldom and have volatile organics and such

>filthy plebes

pellegrino is gas station tier nestle shit

All water bottles taste the same

Fuck Fiji

Buxton

My faucet

I prefer Dasani but that's just my opinion

I look for what that has been filtered the most for the cheapest price. I go for aquafina. I know it uses tap water, but they do employ a process that takes out most of the particles.

penta