How do you guys sleep?

How to sleep?

I'm fcking losing my hair and under heavy stress.

Anons help me plz.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/SVU1C1
gistpreview.github.io/?10ed80672dd0953bc1b40d67ea9cd8f5
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You DON'T SLEEP. Sleep is when the dumps happen, doesn't matter if you've been up for three days railing adderall just to watch it trade sideways, it will dump within 30 minutes of your head hitting the pillow.
You. Cannot. Sleep. EVER!

>Not sleeping comfy with a tight stoploss

You'll never make it

modafinil yo ufaggot

I haven't had a good night's sleep in years because of tinnitus

A fellow trader I know got a friend of his to write him a price bell for mex because he used to have one back in the 90s all it does is make a higher or lower pitched ding with every tick until it hits the maximum frequency and it ticks over and starts again, I don't even need eyes to know the price. I leave it running at night time alongside gregorian chants (to keep those bogdanoff devils the hell away from my coins) and then if its an important time like tonight for example I'll set some price alerts at crucial points and i'll wake up to turn them off or to enter/exit, I closed my hedge at a profit earlier so I am looking to reshort because of this my red price alarm will go off at a new low, the green is around 9900 which is highly unlikely to hit but would show a tweezer bottom (basically impossible), sort of like a wake up to turn it off just to go back to a comfortable sleep type situation. I have those normal price alarms on bitcoinwisdom you could do the same with that or cryptowat.ch, I can't leave bitcoinwisdom for some reason it just feels wrong, I've been using it since 2013 I couldn't leave it now, tradingview alerts are better also but you only get 1 alert if you have not yet purchased premium with your gains. I don't feel any stress in any positions, maybe you are trading with too much exposure or high leverage?

I don't.

Which is why Im going to switch to stocks soon if this shit doesn't recover.

Don't leave open positions while you sleep lmao and don't go to sleep without alarms set. Or just don't trade if you're too much of a pussy to handle the stress. :)

I'm awake at 2 am, thinking if I should sell everything or not.

>I can't leave bitcoinwisdom for some reason it just feels wrong
How do you mean?

what the fuck

Enjoy getting hunted

>Listening to the price of bitcoin
This is what autism looks like folks

the fate of a bubble trader.
I feel you user.
Everything will get better. Nothing will matter. At least on shitpost boards like these.

The lord will free you from pajeets and you will laugh again.

Blessed be your nights
your laughs
and thoughts

>he feels emotions other than greed

Newfag

hahahaha nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes

Go to BitMEX and lose it all user. It's the only way. bitmex.com/register/SVU1C1 I did and now I can sleep easy not having to worry about my precious internet money.

Try kava. Not the shitty local health food kind, "noble" kava that you have to order online. Also, you have to get a "heavy" variety, because the "heady" ones are stimulating. I have kava in the evening and it makes me sleep like a baby. A few vendors worth considering: kalm with kava, bula kava house, gourmet hawaiin kava. Gotta learn how to prepare it properly too with a muslin bag.

F

well I tried to use cryptowat.ch but I couldn't get used to it and I use tradingview a lot now so I've got no reason for it anymore. I like bitcoinwisdom because its interface is so simple and it reminds me of the past kind of how a bitcoinity chart does for most in this game since the gox days ya know? I'll help you out you can use this to watch 6 things on tradingview at the same time when normally you need premium (you get up to 9 if you get premium) gistpreview.github.io/?10ed80672dd0953bc1b40d67ea9cd8f5 its not bad for alts.

Its great, I wish the creator would make it public, you can get the momentum (based on if its upward or downward for extended periods), volume (mex struggles at peak time so it begins to batch trades with a few second delay between of which is audible), volatility (same as before but up and down notes happen with seemingly nothing in between from big price action) and price but you tend to loose track of it when drifting off to sleep, all of this without even looking at a chart. 100% autism I agree, honestly though its relaxing slowly drifting off with the approximate price in my mind at all times, sometimes I hear it in my dreams or in waking life when there are no sounds playing at all.

I don't so much sleep as I "pass out". Try abusing weed and alcohol.

In fiat, so pretty comfy.

If you can't sleep you're doing it wrong.
If you make more that a couple of trades at week you're doing it wrong.

I tend to wake up once or twice during the night anyway so I just check my phone then

Thank you, user.

I've already accepted the investment as a total loss so as long as it's still above zero I'm good

I give y'all blessings from the lord, and I'm getting ignored.

This other guy can't even spell "Fuck" throughly, and getting all the thanks.

I'm truly the second Jesus.
Gonna kms, bye

Oh yea I thought you were saying you can't leave bitcoinwisdom open, but rather you can't leave bitcoinwisdom :) That's the one I am using too. Thanks for the github link

>he doesnt listen to his refrigerator in FLAC