You wake up and find yourself in a Western European inn during the 15th century

>you wake up and find yourself in a Western European inn during the 15th century

How fucked are you?

>go in a university
>start solving second grade equation in exchange of money
>when you have enough money, write a calculus book.
Istantly the greatest mind in the world

>die from smallpox
>die from plague
>die
>get tortured by inquisition
>get burned at the stake
>get killed in wars of religion

Europe was shit back then.

t.European

I could literally be bigger than Newton, so easy

Would you take ALL the low hanging fruit? Or would you leave something for the non-time traveling peasants?

>dying from diseases you should be immune to or at least highly resistant too
>being burned at the stake for what math?
Is this b8?

>inquisition
meme
>europe was shit back then
meme

learn some real history

You say so because you are not a crypto Muslim

>you should be immune to smallpox or plague

Wat?

>being burned at the stake for what math?

For Gods math.

>For Gods math.
b8 confirmed
or edgy little twat, same end result

Wtf would an Asian be doing in 15th-century Western Europe?

Emissary from China

IIRC smallpox can be inoculated right?
>plague
Dunno about the plague.
I'd just stay in cleaner areas and tell them to be hygenic.
>get tortured by inquisition
Stay the fuck away from Spain.
>get burned at the stake
>get killed in wars of religion
Go to Italy, be a degenerate and live like Da Vinci

Reverse Marco Polo

>go on lots of fun adventures
>die in one of the worst ways possible

worth it

Depends what army I get abducted into.

this.
I would write a book about all the things they dont know yet and become a legend

>ywn use your undergrad knowledge to be known as the world's greatest genius who invented calculus, mechanics of materials, statics, dynamics, thermodynamics, and quality control

Feels bad man

You would become Satan to future undergrads everywhere.

Depends, do I speak the language?

>burned at the stake for being a witch
YOU DIED

>write analysis calculus and algebra books
>raise and army with guns and other killing machines way ahead of time and conquer the world easily
>call myself adolf hitler
>pour all the resources of the world into building modern technology asap
Also I would keep the church.

Don't forget about pasteurisation, oil, steam and agriculture

Invent calculus.

>pour all the resources of the world into building modern technology asap
>Also I would keep the church.

>invent set theory
>mess with mathematicians for centuries

Wildberger is that you?

For being picreated

reality : people will get spooked about your strange clothes and language and will tell you to fuck off , and if you stay around any of them you;ll get sick and die .

middle ages europe was basically like a natural bioweapon testing ground .anyone who survived had a shitton of immunities to all sorts of shit and there was new shit jumping the species barrier all the time .

a modern human going back there would probably die quickly and theres a slight chance for you to cause a plague with some modern disease .

protip : this is how europeans BTFO'd indians ,they were infested with lots of shit while indians barely had any domesticated animals.

Stuff like that would be tricky, which is why I listed subjects that would provide a theoretical foundation for other scientists. How would you convince everyone that pasteurization works without widespread knowledge of germ theory or the scientific method? It would seem just as esoteric as alchemy. The technological ability to make microscopes so you can prove germs exist isn't something I'd be able to invent, I dont know shit about lensmaking.

Steam would be tricky as well. Would you be able to simultaneously come up with cast iron casting methods to make the boilers, pipes, and machine to make a steam engine? How would you get money to finance the venture, casting shit was expensive as shit back then.

>come from first world
>be vaccinated from some of the most terrible shit
>know the cause of some of the other shit
>understand 21st century medicine, hygiene, and nutrition
>know what smallpox inoculation is
>eventually being able to culture penicillin in gelatin
>know properties of various plants/herbs and how to use them
i.e. cocaine/opium/marijuana/caffeine/aspirin

Not to mention you'd be fine if you started out hermetically, living in the mountains somewhere with less transmissible bugs

>be vaccinated from some of the most terrible shit
no you wont be . literally 90% of the shit around will kill you . even if you stay away from people .
unless you can find a desert\some super sterile and isolated environment you'd be getting rekt by like 10 different diseases .

just know that moving a magnet past wire induces a current and vice versa
principle
Flemings left hand:
electric generators
solenoid/coilgun(not really practical)
microphone
radio transmission
(if you are a chem fag, you'll be doing all sorts of electrolysis / making nitric acid-giving you smokeless powder/fertilizer/high explosives/TNT)

Flemings right hand:
electric motors
electric lights
radio reception

A little experimentation with Mat Sci and you should be able to into diodes/triodes - letting you get into basic analog computing. Triodes/vacuum tubes open up ENIAC-tier computing
I'm assuming someone with a STEM degree would have the potential to make it to at least diode.

Steam engines would prob require you to understand hot blasting and based bessemer process at least, which are pretty simple but obscure. Well, good steam engines, low pressure should be fine if you aren't using high pressure boilers to get energy from vacuums

Except you would be more like the Europeans in this case.
Bringing back disease-resistant superbugs that you are resistant to, such as the modern day common cold.

Your ancestors were probably exposed to the diseases, you are probably more resistant, you are probably way fucking healthier and resilient.