8K BREACHED HOLY FUCK

8K BREACHED HOLY FUCK WE'RE GOING DOWN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you from the future or something?

Fuck you i was geniunely waiting

>tfw we're actually getting close to dipping into 8k territory

It’s over 9 autist

holy fuck that's brutal, what just happened

I figure I'd post it now so my thread would be first and everyone would use it

what the fuck

HERE COMES THE DUMP

MOMMMYYYYYYYY

And yet the exchange closet to my home still sell for 9.8k.

>invent time machine 2 days from now
>travel back 2 days to wojakpost on biz to warn about btc crash
>no one listened
>infinite wojak time loop begins

ITS UNDER 9000

Aaaaan we're back ! Bitcoin is never going under 9100 ever again !

That was fast.

QuadrigaCX is still $1000 overpriced. Fucking stupid chinks put 100 + btc walls for no reason

>opened a 25x short at 10800
>panic closed at 11000
literally shaking rn bois..

Fuck yes go go back to 6K need a sale

Honestly this is a critcal time for Bitcoins.

Elaborate

I feel you... I shorted from 10707 and closed at 9700, just opened a new short at 9350.

AAAAAAND WE ARE RECOVERING

If it keeps going down it's bad for bitcoin.

critical

god i hope this piece of shit just dies

cant we just collective move into eth as our store of value? lets leave the fucking mt gox fagots bagholding

There are bitcoin mining operations at an industrial level all over the world user. Can they just switch to ETH so easily?

fuck them

Quadriga is pretty usually ok, but the prices always seem delayed. I'll be going with CoinSquare for this one.

Good that's my cash out exchange.

dont worry guys "it will never drop below $10k again"

it's not really a day trading platform, but it's still profitable to get in and out of positions if you leave btc on that exchange.
i've seen prices that amount to $2000 differences before (especially at night). sometimes bots come and scoop up the orders, but sometimes they don't.

DUMP IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DUMP IT TO THE GROUND

Coinsquare is even worse. They always seem to add 150$ to the current price. There is no API. Also the fees are way to high.

Transfer BTC = 0.0025 (flat).

FFFFFFUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAARK BTC REALLY IN THE 8000's I THOUGHT YOU WERE TROLLING

ITS 8K HERE AND WE'RE NOT GOING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

critical if true

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Guys I tethered at 11.5. My money's safe right? I mean a bad crash won't crash tether will it?

a dip and its not even friday yet we're hitting 6k this sunday

What price would btc have to hit for huge mining operations to no longer be profitable? Like 5k?

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

lol, tether is a scam. Have fun with having no money

their rigs are long paid off

I had to give up Quadriga because my bank blocks them, and after looking at a bunch of others, it was down to CoinSquare or ezBTC, and I trusted Coinsquare more. They take 2.5% on fiat deposits and they charge 0.005 ETH for withdrawals, it could be worse.

its time...

The entire market will lose it's confidence. Sell offs by automatic bots followed by human panic. Recovery will not take place probably until one of the blockchains actually get real use and people buy it to actually use it and not just to sell it for higher. BTC crashing will be the end of crypto for a least a year minimum.

true if big.

Nuclear winter has begun.

Hold on, you guys actually own crypto? I thought this entire thing was just an elaborate inside joke.

lmao nice

You're thinking of Chainlink.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It depends on how much electricity costs in the area, and how much of it you can obtain.

Also, you're gonna need some slave labor college kids, or at least niggers that know how to read, so they can keep an eye on the op for you, because setting foot in there is dangerous as fuck, and maintenance is a nightmare. Tempt them with the offer that they can live in the rig central in exchange for running the shit.

MY GOD

I shorted.

Threadly reminder Mt. Gox has only sold 400 million thus far and has another 1.9 billion to liquidate.

If you buy and drive the price back up, you are giving money to the Mt. Gox liquidators.

You are ratarded if you haven't sold already.

You are "ratarded" if any of this is news to you.

WHAT THE FUCK IM BELOW MY ORIGINAL INVESTMENT HOW COULD THIS HAPPENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA

Do you ever stop to wonder why the market crashes and burns the moment anyone tries to sell their crypto in a meaningful amount?

It's almost like nobody actually wants shitty pieces of computer code, and you're all being scammed.

Peeps be sayin' this the dip before the rip. Buy during the fire sale. Accumulate and wait, bitches!

gotta make little spelling errors if i want to keep spamming it

in reality the team working in a vast mining farm mostly makes good money

Each S9 miner right now is making about 8-9 dollars a day. Depending on power cost it cost 3-4 a day in power cost alone.

ummm guys ...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

under 8.7k im literally crying guys

time to buy the dip amarite boys hahaa...

Not a bad time. I wouldn't go all in, but if you intended to buy more, this seems like an ok time to put in a third or half of that, whatever you're comfortable with. If it go down more, you can put the rest, and if starts rising soon (kind of doubt it desu but you never know) then you can just put the rest of your money in the next dip.

There's actually a strong historical support line at about 8k. BTC has been shooting slightly through support lines before it bounces back lately, because of the complete lack of confidence in the market. If BTC dips below 7.5k though, there's actually no floor. If it bounces off 7.5k to 8k, we might see a short retrace to 9k-10k before the complete crash.

so, if i'm reading you correctly, there is VERY strong support at 8k?

J U S T

Wouldn't say that... for a couple reasons. First, BTC has been shooting through support lines like I said before. Second, that support line is from a time when assumptions about BTC's price were different than they are now. The last time that support line was tested was at 6k, and it somewhat held then. However, assumption about the market are pretty different now. A very pessimistic attitude has taken hold and its possible the market could behave in a very different way from the past.

laughed aloud at the bag

underrated

was 6k a month ago, who cares, shit bounces around, nothing to worry about

If you're daring, you could short now. But that would be far more risky.