NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN

WE'RE GOING DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinity.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I look at Coindesk and it seems yall are always ahead of calling these things but sometimes yall say stuff I never see show up on there what other site should I be looking at

Bitstamp

I feel sick. I'm really going to lose everything.

Only the ayyyys can save us now

short it

I keep saying it is going down to 3k and nobody will listen. This is happening folks, whether you like it or not.

danke

FUCK my 100x leverage short got liquitated by a fucking 3 dollar margin RIGHT before the drop.

UNDER 9K UNDER 9K UNDER 9K UNDER 9K UNDER 9K UNDER 9K UNDER 9K UNDER 9K UNDER 9K UNDER 9K UNDER 9K UNDER 9K UNDER 9K

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

IT WAS A BULL TRAP

How much did you lose. Thinking of starting margin trading

4k usd. The drop was fucking obvious so thats why 100x but fucking shit. Just bad luck.

i feel like biz needs an auto "mt gox dump" monitor bot. then we'd at least have more than our own paranoia to fuel our freak outs.

>bitcoinity.org/
>price rolls to zero
>mfw

notice how the bear channel started right as BTC derivatives were introduced.

The volume...

Definitely bad luck, but that's the name of the game with 100x on BTC. I never go over 20x, just because I've experienced those flash jumps a few times and been rekt from it. Never happens on 5x or 10x. Recently I've moved to 20x but even that is almost gambling territory.

BTFOOOOOOOOO

Goodbye 9k. Won't see you for a while.

How the fuck did you get liquidated if you're shorting (expecting it to go down)? Also sorry for your loss man, 4k is my whole stack rn. Hope you're not gambling more than you can lose

>below 1k
Congrats on this, seriously.

Its now below 1/9 of a BTC. The sooner it dies the better for the whole market.

9k support has become resistance.

No new money coming in. Confidence lost.

>Mt. Gox crashes the cryptomarket by 90% not once, but twice

Amazing. Truly amazing.

Well fellows, I'm tethering up for now. It might go on a nuclear bull run but I fear that this thing will be testing $6K within a couple days. The sell offs are getting worse and shorter in-between, and now we're barely seeing a bounce from the bottoms.

>tether
get in real fiat before it's too late you fucking idiot

Threadly reminder Mt. Gox has only sold 400 million thus far and has another 1.9 billion to liquidate.

If you buy and drive the price back up, you are giving money to the Mt. Gox liquidators.

You are a retard if you haven't sold already.

And another thread dead with this fact.

You losers have no idea what pain is coming for you.