I drink around 10 of these a day. Am I okay?

I drink around 10 of these a day. Am I okay?
I usually have a big bottle of Pepsi too but it's diet pepsi so there's no sugar.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/02/12/coca-cola-soda-death/1912491/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you gonna die nigga

>ingesting lethal doses of caffeine on a daily basis

How long has this been going on, user?

Around 4 years.

See a doctor. That's the only advice I can give you in good conscience.

>lethal
lol

Post timestamped pic of some of your empties for proof please. If true you would no doubt have lots of empties

Of you have done ot for 4 years ans still fine then ypu probeblly are fine. But personally I would never drink more then 5 or 6 cans a day. Wich I very rarelly do. Thats when it messes up my sleep and really kicks inn so to speak. And I have no use of drinking that many.
I only drink 1 can a day after breakfast useally

This.

Put your money where your mouth is OP and post pix, you freak.

Wait until it's morning and I will.
It's 2:00 and I'm not going downstairs.

According to Monster, those things have 10mg of caffeine per fluid ounce. That's a 16 ounce can, and if you're actually drinking 10 of these bastards a day, you're guzzling:
1600 mg of caffeine
540 grams of corn syrup
and 3600 mg of sodium

The cheapest place in my area sells these for two bucks a can. I know prices vary a lot from place to place, but if I was doing this, I'd be spending upwards of $20 a day on energy drinks alone. In a year, that's $7300. In 4 years, like you said, that's $29,200. More than I take home in a year after taxes. So yeah, you're far from ok. In fact, these numbers make /alc/ seem almost sane by comparison.

Its not that creazy if he lives with his parent or something like that.
Maybe depending on country he lives in.
Maybe a bit cray if he is an amerilard. But
Whatever. Tell is the price OP

They are £1 each.

That seems fair. Do yoy buy them in bulk? Like by the case? 24 packs? I hope to god you do

Do you have fucking brain damage?

No but my phonescreen is cracked. So often my typeing is shit. Im laughing so hard right now.

But why Monster? It's so sickly sweet? There are much better energy drinks out there such as V or Lift Plus or even Red Bull?

I used to drink a couple a day or so. Now when I drink one, I feel hungover.

You're gonna fucking die dude.
I drink one to three a day and I'm fucking worried for myself. I can't believe you're still alive.

Battery berry. Sweet jesus.
And the love of my life Urge Intense.
R.I.P

Nigga if i could find a reliable source for khaos in this godforsaken country i would go broke buying it.
Wonder if you can cook with monster.

post sips, boys

Sipin vanilla coke my man. Bo pic to

>Monster Energy
This stuff is disgusting

>posting a gun without a Hirasawa Yui figma
Are you even trying?

>4.5 liters of Monster a day
>plus a whole bottle of Pepsi
Your kidneys and pancreas must be in terrible shape. Also lots of piss.

>10 a day

You're practically a walking kidney stone at this point.

Better put yourself out of your misery before the TRUE misery begins.

OP is more kidney stone than man at this point.

Not OP, but I did the math out of curiosity one day.

Nothing about that drink is lethal in dosage except maybe sugar.

The amount you'd have to drink is to the tune of line 7 gallons of the stuff and professional gurgitators have a stomach volume between 2 to 4 liters.

You might want to cut back how do you not suffer from insomnia?

>people honestly drink energy drinks while doing nothing but sitting by a computer

>Sitting down is so tiring man, better shotgun this energy drink. I'm so extreme! Radical!

You're going to be bleeding internally or having seizures any moment.

Today it is energy drinks. 20 years ago it was Jolt Cola and Pixi Sticks

Lol gotta get those first sips ot the day amirite?

Oh god that is good.

Currently drinking sparkling Lipton tea, what the fuck am I doing...

>not drinking it for the good taste or slight feeling of haveing to poop

You're going to live, caffeine wise. Sugar wise, you might develop some problems down the road unless you have an overactive metabolism.

For you to have massive trauma (eg heart attack) from drinking too many monsters or from too much caffeine, you'll have to drink about 50 cans in one sitting, assuming you're around 115 pounds.

Not really, no.

That's four times the safe sustained dose of caffeine for an adult every day, one-third higher than the recommended safe limit of sodium for an adult per day, and maybe five times plus some change higher than the safe level of sugar for an adult per day?

It won't flat-out kill you, but it is not doing your liver, kidneys and pancreas a lot of good and you may well already be experiencing some of the more severe symptoms of caffeine overdose, not to mention niacin flushes from the 400mg/day intake.

Cut back, and cut back SLOWLY, or you will experience very nasty caffeine withdrawal headaches.

Give me your bf1 battlepacks codes please

I've been drinking one of these every day for a couple of months and now I feel much better about it TY OP

How the fuck do you afford to drink 10 of those a day? They aren't cheap

You're going to shit stones

I knew a sergeant who, coming upon the annual motor pool inspection, was drinking a half dozen 5 hour energy shots a day for weeks. He ended up passing kidney stones afterwards. Medical staff attributed it to his moronic intake of energy drinks.

please stop

or rip in pieces

You can get them on amazon for about $1.25 a can.

You gonna post

Just take a pre workout supplement with dmaa in it

>one guy
And it's literally just one guy.

How fat are you?

I did that too.

As far as I can tell, the problem isn't the caffeine, taurine or other shit as long as you also drink water and don't dehydrate. Something in there even protects my teeth better than with a lot of other energy drinks, maybe it's an acidity level manager or something (not that I understand it).

However, the fucked up part was probably the sugar. You can't drink that many fucking sugared beverages without getting fat.

One of the main ingredients in Monster energy drink and many other energy drinks is testosterone derived from bull semen.

#NotEvenOnce

How long do you plan on having kidneys?

Cause if you keep that up you wont have them for long.

I do heroin everyday and I'm less concerned about my health that I would be with yours.

You will probably die within 5 years. That excessive amount of caffeine and sugar is probably more damaging than smoking crack.

Modern taurine comes from labs.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/02/12/coca-cola-soda-death/1912491/

Have a read of this.

GOMAD doesn't stand for "Gallon Of Monster A Day". you're supposed to drink milk, not sugary energy drink.

The Zero ones are pretty good. Regular Monster is too sweet for me, almost digusting.

I can only drink one canned drink a day. How do people drink 10 of them or even a bottle?

Could probably do a bottle of root beer maybe, gradually over time.

Im a thirsty person. Not op btw

I've come to enjoy Monsters battery acid-esque taste.

Well, son, they would probably drink one fast. Wait a little bit, then drink another one. Repeat until 10 are consumed.

I know, it's pretty hard to imagine.

You're fucked, so my advice is to buy Rip-it, instead. It's cheaper and better tasting.