Crypto is over. We had a good run, it's over. Fin. Pack up boys

Crypto is over. We had a good run, it's over. Fin. Pack up boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ntWieh7YIgY?t=606
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GOXED YET AGAIN!

You guys treat every crash like it's the end of the world. I love coming here and watching you noobs flip out.

Nice try, but seriously. It's fucking done. We're fucked. You're going to get margin calls from your bank even if you've never borrowed money before. That's how bad crypto is right now, we're fucking DEAD.

Yep, sadly this is probably the last straw for many people. The hacks were too much.

Normies are never going to buy into crypto now that yet another hack + market tank has happened. We knew from the start blockchain was just starting, it won't be anywhere near mainstream for at least a decade.

People don't like to lose their money, and that's what the normies see. They'll stick to good old cash sitting in a bank instead of shit that can be stolen or hacked.

The greatest transfer of wealth of all time

Order book bids only go down to 8735. Prepare for a flash crash when we get there.

Has your head been under a rock? The hack had little to no effect on the market movement. The fact that 200,000 btc got dumped on the market has been the real issue. But as long as there are people like you running around not knowing what the fuck is going on, there is still hope for crypto.

bro its been crashing nonstop since january

I'm not buying back in until it goes much lower. This isn't over.

people being ignorant how bitcoin works, goes both ways user
>hacked, oh noes my money is not safe

Or maybe you're just a brainlet. What's more likely?

Calm the fuck down, everyone.

binance hack was big news you mongrel, doesn't matter how the fucking dump happened, it happened, and you just proved my point about how unstable this fucking market is.

people don't like shit they don't know about, and if they dont know shit about the hack but the fact that it happened and the market is tanking (both of these happened repeatedly throughout BTC history), then it's ucked.

It just feels shitty. Period. If you trade stocks, if you are good at your job and talented US dollar stays pretty clean, you will make money. I have been trading really well but still down 250 dollars mostly based on being an idiot and buying in at 11300. I had no idea there was this weird pairing thing that makes you lose money if your paired coin goes down.

I am pretty fucking mad that I worked hard and studied TA and even bought into a chatroom for 75$ and cannot make money because I can't keep changing currencies in time and the other currencies suck too! FUCK I mean look at Litecoin and Eth.

Thanks for the advice, just sold it all.

just invest in a good index fund with low fees, and spread some more of that in good, big long term companies and let it sit, you'll be much safer than crypto. You might not make as much money but you'll have a much better chance of making it and you'll be more confident and able to go about your day without checking your crypto watchlist every 2 seconds.

>using binance
>trusting the chinks
you people deserved it

I'm just talking from a normie point of view, which is needed to make crypto do anything. They hear about it in the news, they get scared

It's still in the thousands of dollars range. You noobs should have bought in the hundreds range. I was surprised when it reached 2k. Now you idiots are freaking out because it dipped under 9k. It's funny.

>he fell for the TA meme

you know TA doesn't account for manipulation right? And since the crypto market is small its easy for wealthy people to manipulate, destroying every trend lines, fibonacci line, support level, etc.

Crypto is a scam. I've warned you guys many times.

youtu.be/ntWieh7YIgY?t=606

i love this board

>weird pairing thing
>studied TA
>chatroom for $75

holy fucking kek you are a dumb mother fucker

As someone who bought my first BTC when it was around 500$, it's fucking hilarious to me that you think BTc dropping from 11K to 9k or even 6K means crypto is over. You newfags literally don't have what it takes and you are NOT going to make it.

>mfw 65% of my crypto is NEM and im making more gains by the second
>mfw sitting in the lifeboat while everyone is drowning with the titanic

Hacked? Wasn't even a hack kid. Bet you watch fox news too.

This. Us early adopters are laughing hard af rn. This is the name of the game. Can't handle it? Leave.

>tfw I bought 2k @ 300$ and have 2 lambos
>tfw I know it's over

I bought in at 800$ which I thought were really overvalued but Im glad I sold my bags in january.
Most of the people have been bleeding since january and will continue so.

What drop? I don't know what you're talking about.

>mfw comfy rn