Do you ever go to the grocery store and judge the shit out of people, solely based on the foods they buy?

Do you ever go to the grocery store and judge the shit out of people, solely based on the foods they buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

liberatehp.freeforums.net/thread/2/vegans-animals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah but then i look into my own cart and see a 30 rack of beer, some tendies, milk/eggs/bread, and not a single fruit or veggie

and i realize they're probably judging me just as hard

every time i'm in line

Never used to, then I went vegan. I'll see some almond milk, get excited thinking maybe they're vegan too, then I see them place some raw chicken flesh on the conveyor belt and I just look away, heartbroken. Also grossed out at the thought that animal flesh has touched the same conveyor belt my food is on because I have a serious phobia of animal products.

I feel you bro

I'm too content with myself to give a fuck about the faceless people around me in public. You probably aren't happy thus you compare yourself to and belittle other people to convince yourself that you're better than them. Get better sources of validation.

Do you start crying every time you pass a farm, you seam like you would start crying every time you pass a farm

Also you do realise there is a bunch of plastic between the chicken and the convayor belt

God, can I not express myself without having a group of meat eaters hanging on every word I say, ready to be offended?

Yeah sure. When you find your balls then you can have your own opinion.

Im not offended, as a matter of fact i am amused

I realize but that plastic is not very reliable. It comforts me a little but I also think about the hands that touched that plastic and how the "juice" sometimes starts to leak from the plastic and I want to vomit.

And I don't pass farms with animals where I live. I did go to a smallish farm that I believe just provided food for a single family recently because I was taking some kids to a birthday party hosted there. I honestly loved seeing the animals even though the thought of them being slaughtered for no reason loomed in the back of my mind. Also there were two pigs being strictly confined for breeding purposes that was annoying to see. I'm primarily concerned with larger operations though that severely abuse/torture the animals even under the "humane" label.

I love living animals, it's the dead, dismembered ones and the people who dismember them I have a phobia of.

Also don't start insinuating I'm weak because I've survived more shit than you could stomach witnessing on television.

Let me guess, you're a Trump supporter.

I'm a woman, I don't hope to ever find that I have balls, and I don't expect to ever have to take your opinion seriously.

What does trump have to do with this? And I'm not even American you uppity cunt. And this is the second post where I've seen someone claim they're a woman when I'm starting to believe you're really not. So once again, go find your balls and grow a spine. In fact, have this.

I am not that guy and I am a vaishnav brahmin(hindu priest caste), my religion makes me a vegetarian but it doesn't make me whiny.

I am pretty fine as long as some doesn't shove meat in my mouth and I love milk and derivatives btw.
You can express yourself but you should really not expect others to honor your hubris as something commendable.

My tradition looks down on non vegetarians but I realise It's retarded to. You what do you have as a westerner to back your hubris of veganism? I had thousands of years of tradition but I still realise I have no right to inflict it on others and judge them for it.

You project yourself as holier than thou and you get shot down"."

Jesus titty fucking christ. What the fuck is that shit? A dehooved horse?

i haven't reached that point of bitterness yet but i will eventually.

God, you're cringey.

Almond milk has stabilizers, added sugar and flavourings, and is less healthy than the chicken they bought.

I get mine unsweetened, can't beat 30 calories a cup when I mostly just use it for cereal or tea.

i upvoted it...

>I am a vaishnav brahmin, therefore vegetarian
So Skandinavians should eat fly amanita? Fijians should eat people?

How lazy are you if you can't blend and strain some almonds? Do you enjoy wasting your money?

It's like 2-3 dollars for a half gallon, who cares?

The fact that in this day and age I identify as a traditionalist-fundamentalist is rare enough.

Why do you think I expect people to do the same for their cultures? I choose to abide by the way of life My ancestors devised millennia ago(which is frankly not hurting others or making a spectacle out of me unlike the vegans, a brahmin has pride a vegan has hubris) I just choose to not look down on other human beings for their lifestyle choices well atleast not the ones who don't go boasting about their moral high ground in life like the vegans.

This is how the Afghan revolution started

my company whores me out for $300 an hour to our customers. that kinda puts the value of my time into perspective, so yes I'd rather just spend the money than waste 1/2 an hour doing it myself

How many of those $300 goes to your pocket?

You realize you're actually the one projecting yourself as holier than though? The irony is hilarious here. The biggest difference is you're holier than thou over absolute bullshit.

I said I was heartbroken when I realized people weren't vegan. How the fuck is that acting holier than thou? I'm heartbroken because it means that animals will be tortured for their diet.

I find it hilarious you have no problem insulting me, but you completely ignore the people who are openly judging others for their diet on purely health or elite premises. Fuck you, you illogical, smug, bullying little shit stain.

thou*

It's 1:37 am and I can barely keep my eyes open so excuse any typos I make.

In my town, people tend to eat fairly healthy and my state has the lowest obesity rate so finding gluttonous fatties isn't easy.

For once I agree with the pedovegan, except for the last sentence. Brahmin boy, you're the arrogant one.

Apples and oranges.

Trump's supporters want to end women's suffrage. I don't think I have to explain how your statement relates to that.

I usually comment on what people buy especially when they're fatties. Conditioning is lacking in our society.

$80k a year

Both are fruit

I don't judge anyone for their own personal health choices.... that's retarded. I judge because animals are being tortured for the food they're purchasing and it breaks my heart.

Also you're a fucking idiot and know absolutely nothing about nutrition and I really hope you're a troll so I don't have to explain why.

You didn't answer my question

>The biggest difference is you're holier than thou over absolute bullshit
Rambling of a culturally orphan westerner without a history to be proud of.

You misunderstand I wasn't insulting you originally I was pointing out why people were hostile and mocking.
I am arrogant I know , unapologetically even.
Just that I don't discount people as barbarians over their way of life like she and her vegan brethren do.

>I said I was heartbroken when I realized people weren't vegan. How the fuck is that acting holier than thou? I'm heartbroken because it means that animals will be tortured for their diet.
I never addressed this statement of yours
It was I was pointing out why people are mocking you.

Peoples personal health choices affect everyone. If you fuck up your health you become a drain on society, the people around you, and the welfare system. We have to work harder to fix your mistakes.
You say you judge for animal torture? Have you ever seen industrial agriculture? It destroys ecosystems and kills billions of animals every year because they happened to get in the way of your comfort staples. You know when you see images of harvest machines on fields being surrounded by a flock of birds? It's not the straws they're after, it's the chopped up field mice and porcupines who got in the way.

I work 40 hours a week, do the math dickhead

yes

i look for people buyin vegan things, follow them home and slash their tires when they go inside their house

Is it nice? Projecting that much? Still has nothing at all to do with trump.

Humanity is barbaric. To see people as barbaric is a reasonable conclusion for anyone who has learned of people and the world.
To see yourself as a special little snowflake because you did some family research is pathetic. Your social construct is no more special than every one elses, 'brahmin' boy.

I deduct that you struggle to to the math yourself since you've avoided my question two times

Nah. Just take their dog, bake him into seitan and serve it to them as a nice neighbourly gest.

Peak autism. Your feeling of victory only serves to reinforce my assumption that you're an aspie faggot

It's just almond water.

Almonds don't have tits.

How does it feel to get a fraction of your own profit?

>Humanity is barbaric. To see people as barbaric is a reasonable conclusion for anyone who has learned of people and the world.

Agreed but labeling a certain group just because of their dietary habits is just as ignorant and generalising.

>To see yourself as a special little snowflake because you did some family research is pathetic. Your social construct is no more special than every one elses, 'brahmin' boy.
Except my way of life survived nearly 5000 years and 2 major cultures inflicting themselves on us(muslims and anglos) and yet here I stand a hindu, a brahmin, a vegetarian.

Alright good points about personal health affecting everyone I guess but I still don't judge those people. And wouldn't that only apply to people who damage their health who are on welfare? I don't even actually really judge the people buying animal products. I feel more sorry for them than anything (unless I know that they're aware of the damage they cause, then they can get fucked).

And animals eat so any suffering vegans accidentally cause, meat eaters cause a ridiculous amount more. But yeah, I would love to live in a world with veganic agriculture. But the world has to become largely vegan before that happens. I used to garden back when I lived with my mom, and got a lot of my food from veganic agriculture and vegan restaurants. I think it's great, and ideal, but not required to be a halfway decent human, since that's an issue that will be fixed later after we create a vegan economy. It's an issue that I don't think now is the right time to put our full focus on for various reasons. It's also much less of an issue than I think you're assuming. liberatehp.freeforums.net/thread/2/vegans-animals

I hate that it sounds like I'm justifying this. But I'm just trying to defend veganism as a whole because people will read your comment and think to themselves that's an excuse not to go vegan. It isn't.

Alright. I wouldn't have the customer base, nor would I have the ability to demand such a high rate if I worked individually. Go to bed dude.

>it's a vegan faggotry ruins another thread thread
You guys are such insufferable cunts with your holier than thou faggotry.

>waiting in line at checkout holding some vegetables and shit
>there's a 4'11" elderly woman in front of me
>she is as big around as a she is tall and audibly breathing while leaning against the counter
>look at the her groceries
>three boxes of crispy kreme donuts and a few tubs of gummy bears and other candy
>suddenly her head snaps toward the impulse buy items as she makes a gurgly rasping noise
>she extends a fully open hand and grabs as many kitkats as possible in one grab and throws it on the counter

This entire thread is literally one vegan saying animals being tortured breaks their hearts, and meat eaters lining up to insult them for it.

You people are so deluded it's almost funny.

Only if it's a fuck tonne of junk food. I've seen $200-$300 worth of groceries before and not a single nutrient in the pile.

Who told her to announce her vegan identity? She should expect to be grilled for being a contrarian in retrospect to the majority of people in the world.

Nobody is delusional except for the ones who run from criticism, this is not a hugbox but a place for discussion.

>I love living animals, it's the dead
life is a part of death bro

You're so weak you can't handle a vegan giving their opinion in a relevant thread.

You are truly pathetic.

You prefer easy access and lazyness over success and freedom. It's sad, really.

No I can handle a vegan speaking her mind, it is the pathetic display of a persecution complex that a vegan puts up when confronted with casual criticism that makes me look down on them.

You get to hear harsh words, man up or be forever mocked.

Kek. Read up on invention of tradition, brahminboy. Cultural expressions change in time, and seeing 'a way of life' as a reified entity is ignorant at best. You have nothing in common with those people 5000 years ago, not even blood lines according to anthropological research. The Caste system and how the upper castes view the world and themselves is a great example of narcissistic masturbation.

> it is the pathetic display of a persecution complex

LMAO THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT MEAT EATERS AND YOURSELF ARE DOING THOUGH.

And they were pointing out the vegetarians/meat eaters hypocrisy. Try to actually read the thread before commenting about it.

You can't feed a big population without industrial agriculture and that kills animals, no matter if everyone is vegan or not. Easy as that.
Can you please elaborate what you mean with 'veganic' agriculture and how it is different from normal agriculture? How are you planning on feeding 8 billion on it? And don't just say it's void of husbandry because we already stated that grain, legume and vegetable crop kills animals.

The average business owner works much more than 40 hours a week. There are multitude of reasons why one would prefer to work at a company compared to running their own business, such as being able to leave work at the office, and having coworkers who have to cover for you when you take time off. I understand who you are as a person. You're a sad frustrated sack of shit who has been crushed by a life of disappointment to the point that the only glimpse of happiness you get is in trying to take it from others. You are literal dog shit hoping to ruin the day of whoever steps on you. You aren't worth my scorn, so instead you earn my pity. I hope that you allow yourself to be happy some day, though it's likely that there's something so flawed about you that it wouldn't even be possible if you chased it endlessly. Go to bed.

>Kek. Read up on invention of tradition, brahminboy.
I have
>Cultural expressions change in time
It has,
>and seeing 'a way of life' as a reified entity is ignorant at best.
But it has been the same fundamentally since the vedic era, least for my bloodline.
>You have nothing in common with those people 5000 years ago, not even blood lines according to anthropological research.
Please quote the said research then
>The Caste system and how the upper castes view the world and themselves is a great example of narcissistic masturbation.
I call it pride you call it narcissism.

Sorry but you'll have to google it. It's 2:29 am and I'm going to bed.

Only if they buy pre-packaged minced meat or sausages

Why am I not surprised your only argument is
>No u

I hadn't labeled you before but now I have to.

Juvenile vegan girl.

Why can't a vegan ever give a reasonable response?

I sold my business this summer, and live very comfortably now. I find it intriguing that people like you assume being the boss is such a impossible or draining task. Being the owner means you have the freedom to control and delegate, and by working 3-4 years with full focus you can save up more money than the average worker can save in 15 years. I want to have time and peace in my old age, not being chained to give up all my time for others to become rich.

>Autism

>But it has been the same fundamentally since the vedic era, least for my bloodline.
Not true, and your bloodline doesn't run in a straight line. Post proof if you want to insist.

>Please quote the said research then
Genographic project

>I call it pride you call it narcissism.
Pride goes before the fall.

>be me, 23, college student
>be broke in a student sense because college
>typical week consists of lots of veggies, chicken, home made bread, quinoa, lentils, salads, and smoothies
>Cart is almost all filled with veggies and fruits with leans meats
>never break above $60 a week, and it call all be paid for by food stamps because I qualify because again, broke student
>See other kids from my college at the store
>it's all frozen pizza and stoffers
>totals out to over $100, have to pay in cash because it's all pre-made food
>judge them for being lazy and foolish stoners while I take my awesome chicken penecotta ingredients home and disposable income to the weed dispensary instead of spending it on junk food

I absolutely judge.

Im actually an attack helicopter how dare you

You don't have the composure or demeanor of someone who has the comfort and happiness that would result from what you describe. You're here lying on the Internet, a true keyboard warrior

>Not true, and your bloodline doesn't run in a straight line. Post proof if you want to insist.
I guess I could scan the manuscripts but would you be able to decipher the sanskrit , prakrit and tamil? Or verify their authenticity?
>Genographi project
Which one?
>I call it pride you call it narcissism.
Pride goes before the fall
What withstood 5 millennia won't go down just yet not just by you wishing it.

So you never associate with the boss, am I right? You don't seem to have an understanding of how business works. Different businesses have different work cultures. A man running a towing boat company is different from a man running an IT-firm. Both have employees, and both make a surplus on other people's work.
What type of company do you work in?

>manuscripts
or
>names
>genetic testing
>archeological finds (especially genes)
>heirlooms
Difference? You're claiming pure descendence 5000 years back. Surely you must have evidence layed out other than minor historical mentionings implying someone you might or might not share a bloodline with did so and so.

>What withstood 5 millennia won't go down just yet not just by you wishing it.
One modern war is enough to destroy the evidence of decades of millennias. See what happened to Syria.

Wtf are you doing? Let me reply.

What are you even talking about? How does anything you just said have anything to do with the previous conversation? You sound like you're trying to win an argument by portraying a position of authority, I'm sorry but I'm not buying it. Your character is more that of an angry basement dwelling troll who gains validation by arguing with unverifiable statements online than someone who has actually achieved success. Anyways, here's your reply, I hope you're validated

This is so sad

No mainly because I'm trying to get in and out of that place as quickly as fucking possible. I don't want to look at the other mouthbreathers who frequent that place, I don't want to acknowledge their existence just get the fuck out of my way while I move my shitty cart through the aisles.

I work a Sams Club, so I judge the shit out of people that buy nothing but sugary foods and frozen dinners and then pay with food stamps

Oh yeah. I'm the fucking worst about standing behind people in line or in the aisles and mentally judging them on the groceries they're buying. I'm a pretentious fuck about groceries, THERE, I ADMIT IT, OKAY?
But yeah, when I see carts full of sodas and premade food I judge them. No vegetables or fruits? I judge them. Boxes of shake and bake or cake mixes? I judge them.
I will say though, I'm not very judgy about people who are just buying a couple of things, like milk and eggs, or bread and bacon or whatever. I mean, that's not representative of a whole diet, not like a full cart.

>$60 a week on food
>broke

You weren't even close to broke.

Congratulations! You've ruined yet another thread. The world is now a little bit shittier.

Hmm. I don't really judge them, but it's kind of interesting trying to imagine who they are for a couple minutes.

>No mainly because I'm trying to get in and out of that place as quickly as fucking possible.
Pretty much this. I only really slowdown to see what produce is in season or what meat is on sale.

Other than that, it's follow the list and get the fuck out. One of the better things in life is running errands at 7am on a Saturday and no traffic/hordes to deal with

>people shopping with their kids
>only canned shit, processed shit, meat, chips and sweets in the cart

Reminds me of my childhood. Not in a good way. I still have terrible taste because I was raised on microwave lasagna.

>go shopping for grandma
>cart is piled high with sweets and frozen meals
I just want to explain to everyone that it isn't mine

>not enjoying culinary pursuits and activities
>on a board about cooking and food

I mean, sure, alright.

>almond milk

enjoy your rainbow of pesticides, hebicides and fungicides.

Almonds are so loaded with ag chems they don't dare test them.

Yes when I when I was poor and shopping I'd manage to be able to get pounds of meat and veggies under like 40 dollardoos and I'd see "struggling" minorities using their welfare to buy soda and junk food. It pisses me off when I see people using government gib me dats and not using them responsibly.

w-why does she have a bepis in her bag

Any rant about appropriate posting is instantly negated by using animu.
Retard.

Only if they're fat or super skellingtons.

no

but i will talk to people about what they're buying in the checkout line if it's something i'm interested in but don't know what to do with

>talking to strangers

How do people do this?