What the heck is that

I don't know if this belongs here but I was taking a picture of the moon last night (multiple, actually) and the little glowing circle kept showing up no matter where I took it.

tl;dr what is that next to the moon plz

It's either a ufo or a reflection due to shitty optics and overexposure.

all for UFO ggwp

Are you dumb? Is clearly an ayyy lmao spaceship

strange I had a dream last night about the moon turning blue and somehow exploding

You'll have to clarify what the three things are in the pic: It looks like the moon is in the upper-left, a giant-ass streetlight is bottom-left-center, and the "little glowing circle" is on the right. Is that correct?

If so, the glowing circle is most likely an example of lens-flare (see pic related), and a result of the giant light source, having nothing to do with the moon whatsoever (other than its under-appreciated gravitational influence which keeps the tides moving and may be partially responsible for life having developed as it has, and all).

> a dream
you don't watch the news ?

It's the reflection of your dumb flash on your dumb window.

Why were you taking a picture like that anyway? If you were actually going for a decent picture of the moon, wouldn't you be busting out the telephoto lens and, idk, centering it in the frame? Maybe getting it in focus?

>spaceship
sending a geometry lesson

Could Pythagoras Have Been An Alium?!?

He probably was a contactee:
It is claimed that Pythagoras used talking boards to enhance his studies and "unearth revelations from the unseen world." (brown.edu)

Isn't interesting, though, that they never developed a standard system of measurements? It would have saved them so much time

sorry the picture was bad, I have this one too. the bigger circle is the moon, then there was the small circle (just as bright) on the right, and I know the faded circle is a glare. thanks for all your answers :)

I was outside the whole time, no matter where I moved the camera, the small circle stayed right next to the moon. it was really strange. usually a glare would move around with the phone but this looked like another solid object in the sky, except obviously we couldn't see it with our bare eyes.

>except obviously we couldn't see it with our bare eyes.

Get a real camera. Stop using your shitty phone.

I never completely learned this shit, only enough to past tests, all thanks to shitty teachers (and vidya)

>talking boards

smart-phones?

not him but this is nice

the time has come

ifs the fuck huge meteor thats going to smash into the earth sometime soon

then we'd all be dead already m8

>implying aliens exist