Burger place

>Burger place
>Tacos are the most popular item

They looks awful, so I can only assume their burgers are actual shit in between buns

The appeal of the tacos is that they're cheap as fuck, so if you're a college student with no cooking skills and almost no money it's good for the cost.

The sandwiches and burgers vary from p. good to shit.

bro they look way worse irl

Im Mexican, and I used to shit on white people for eating those hard shell tacos. But then I realized something, hardshell tacos are just tostadas folded in half for easy eating. Sure the ingredients they use suck, but it turns out white people aren't as stupid as they look

and yet they are sooo damn tasty

you can feel the self-loathing in every bite

I went nearly 16 years w/o jack tacos; and a few months ago I visited a friend out of state who had jack in the box in his city. While we went to a few neat little ethnic restaurants/groceries, cooked up some good food and all that...I just had to to have those greasy deep fried tacos. Much like white castle sliders, they are horribly wonderful when drunk.

This
There's literally nothing better than their tacos when piss drunk at 3 am

For a little over a dollar I dont see how you can beat anything else. Sure they're shit but they taste good, sure I FEEL like shit after eating them but at least they fill me up
I dont think i've ever been filled up and satisfied taste wise by something for a dollar besides these

>For a little over a dollar

I remember when they were 3 for dollar. Damn, I feel old.

>McDonald's had a special on Wednesdays where you can get hamburgers for under 40 cents

> 39 cent fiesta menu at taco bell
> tuesday night special at del taco
> 3 footlongs for $10 at subway
>those feels of being a broke kid filling up on complete garbage late night

fastfood lost it's way. shit is way too pricey now. the wait is longer. I can go to a diner and have a burger cooked to order with fries for the same price. Or even a real meal.

>eat fast food tacos
>someone tells me it's not real Mexican food
>they have no problem with eating Chinese Take Out

You must not be Mexican then because crunchy deep-fried tacos are very common in Mexico and are in fact one of my favorite street foods.

>Nacho taco cheese is always too hot
>have to wait 5 minutes before eating it

Sounds like Jimmy Hula's, but their burgers are actually alright too.

Holy shit Pablo how about you shut the fuck up and finish digging my pool, let the adults decide what tastes good or ill sick the fucking leeches on your brown ass. I know, your one of the good ones. Here's $20, go buy a case for you and your crew.

These are the white people that are as stupid as they look

>eyyy odaleeee chico
>once upon a time mang I was stupeed
>then, I realize how stupeed I was

I'm about to fold you in half

>look ma I posted the frog again! But this time its painted like a flag
>then you wont belive what happend, I made a pun about folding
>what im a cringey autist with a superiority complex?
>you just dont understand my superior intellect pleb

I like to compare jack in the box tacos to white castle sliders. Mini snack foods that you normally only eat while really fucked up and make you feel lots of regret after eating.

Shut your filthy beaner mouth. I cant wait until Trump is elected and you putos fuck off over the wall.

theyre still two for a dollar so don't feel too old gramps

in which part of mexico? what are they called?

still ground beef lettuce and cheese.

>crunchy deep-fried tacos are very common in Mexico

Why?

Mexicano aquĆ­, he's probably referring to flautas/taquitos.

>American cheese on tacos

>he doesn't eat his tacos with spanish rice, american cheese and velveeta

Why do you guys always drink on the job? Not one Mexican dude I worked with worked sober. I'll take fried tortillas over beer for lunch.

actually i prefer their eggrolls

I figured, but they are not the same thing.