Question to anyone not retarded enough to sell at the bottom , what's the best buys on binance right now

Question to anyone not retarded enough to sell at the bottom , what's the best buys on binance right now

AMB

VEN shit is dropping

my guess is REQ, main net eom

Tether

AMB is good, I don't see ADA going much lower, ETH and NEO are probably safe bets for a decent return and Nano as well.

Pretty much anything is a good buy right now if you think the market will rise soon, pretty much anything is a bad buy right now if you think the market will continue tanking

Are you even asking

2700 VEN or 25000 AMB?

LINK XRP

cant go wrong with either

AMB will be big enough soon though

Nothing. It's going down more. The only way this thing turns into a bull is if tons of fucking money flows in. From where would billions of dollars flow in with no working products? It won't be until 2020-2021 when this is integrated into our lives more than just slinging coins for profits.

RCN

just pick one. it won't matter soon anyway

> he thinks this is the bottom

REQ

This

DLT, it's going to announce a big partnership soon and its product will be launched at the end of March.

>2018
>trusting chinks

>Distributed Lettuce & Tomato

AMB has more ROI potential, emphasis on potential.

tether grants

AMB 0.36 REQ 0.19 IOTA 1.3

VEN will probably test $2, maybe go even lower.
My average buy price was about $1.10, I wouldn't be surprised if it even went below that. This market is entering the absolute shitter and almost no projects have anything in the way of fundamentals.

poa xlm neo

AST - Been hit disproportionately hard, will be starting beta testing of their platform on March 15th and should bounce

I have been interested in AST since end of last year. Can you shill me a little bit?

ADA but it will get even cheaper have patience

this isnt the bottom you fuck muffin