MAIN GOX WALLET

Not sure if someanon already posted this, but it's worth monitoring during this storm. This is the main Mt. Gox blockchain wallet, with 162,200 BTC remaining.

blockchain.info/address/16rCmCmbuWDhPjWTrpQGaU3EPdZF7MTdUk

The future of crypto depends on what this wallet does.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2119pp/mtgox_200k_coins_analysis/
gaelb.alwaysdata.net/MTgox_watch_CW/index.html
blockchain.info/address/1Cr6dqKaycmR3U4gkUDZdmNXPzoAfXKtrb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh shit there is a 5000 btc transaction from 3 days ago, is it what they're dumping now?

yup, there's also transactions that show 7000 BTC transferred on Feb 2nd, which (when sold) caused the death dip to 6000. These fucks will literally kill cryptocurrency if they don't start selling OTC.

5k BTC sent to Bittrex wallet two days ago!

who's buying?
Surely that account got locked, what are you doing Bittrex?!

Decentralized coin gets destroyed by centralized wallet. Kek.

Mt. Gox has caused this much damage to the market by only selling 400 million notional value.

They have 1.9 BILLION remaining.

You're an idiot if you're not selling now.

Mt Gox really tanking the market in its grave. its amazing

Imagine what they could do to bcash if they access their forked coins.

On the other hand, this may be the catalyst for a litecoin bull run if people drop btc and bcash during the upcoming dumps

Holy fuck every time this account takes out 5k or so btc the market tanks. Is this account basically control the entire market?

There is a prophecy that every five or so years, the Magikarp will stir in its grave, reminding all of crypto that they at one point gave him 99% of all bitcoins created, and he's still in control of them.

You'd all just forgot.

Yes and due to liquidating rules, they will be forced to sell it all to pay creditors. They will of course attempt to sell on any upticks but the ultimate trend is going to be down to sub-1000.

hah nice "decentralized" coin u got there

So they dump, Wait for everybody to buy and jack up the price, and dump again until they’ve squeezed out as much money as they can get. Holy shit. It really can’t be so easy as to buy after they dump and wait for it to pump again, can it?

Sudoku.

There's only one way they could avoid market dumping: Selling to exchange brokers OTC.
I don't think they'll do that though. Gox openly says they don't give a fuck about the condition of the market. They market sold $45 mil worth of BTC at the absolute bottom (6k) they dont give a FUCK.

Ok can someone go take care of this guy?

Market dump 100k Markie

>The future of crypto
Not really. BTC is already a zombie.
It can die and the market will just bounce back and be denominated in ethereum and stablecoins.

What if we decouple BTC from the market right now? Literally just remove it from most exchanges ect?

Well, it may lead to wider distribution of btc and therefore decrease volatility long term.

someone is going to end up doing something with that chink. the guy was even adviced not to sell on exchanges

Are they done dumping the 5000 btc now?

he will shot himself in the back 10 times

the price is crashing they are probably dumping right now

I fucking hate this guy so fucking much.
He's gonna destroy Bitcoin meanwhile he gets away with scamming thousands of people of of their money.

A-are you s-saying the next few UTXO's made by this wallet are critical for bitcoin?

Are you guys retarded? This has no effect on Bitcoin or crypto long-term. This is literally a free BTC firesale for those with the liquidity to buy more. This is a great thing.

>tfw when newfags get goxxed too.

This sounds very interesting do you think litecoin will receive most of the attention. Personally i think either monero or ethereum .
>LOAD ZE FLIPINING THREAD

source that this is gox wallet? i can't find any info confirming

Ya it is a great thing if don’t already own btc or anything tied to btc (basically every alt). If you already bought in and haven’t sold, you are fucked.

>cashing out 5000 btc ~ $5MM crashes market by 25%
>total supply 13MM btc
makes complete sense if we admit this is a bubble

Is the fucker done now?

that's what I'm thinking

You're only fucked if you assume that the market will never recover from this one-time event of a guy being forced to sell his BTC reserves.
That has nothing to do with this being a bubble. It's a statement on how the vast majority of BTC holders are in for the long-haul and aren't playing on the exchanges.

you’re an idiot
you can crash anything with that kind of money when trade halts are not in place

btc dominance is 40%
every coin is added into the total market cap and dominance ratio
btc drops $500
market cap drops $20 billion due to every alt dropping at the same time relative to a satoshi

>market cap drops $20 billion due to every alt dropping at the same time relative to a satoshi

BTC needs to be decoupled BADLY right now.

Wide nose fat fuck

>14 September 2018
>ethereum flips btc
>BTC at $500
>ETH at $100

> source that this is gox wallet? i can't find any info confirming
hello niggers, help?

Some people were saying it yesterday and its absolutely true. We need to collectively dump BTC for ETH, Monero, or some other shit. BTC is a liability for all of us. Not to mention this fucktard shouldn't be getting any of this money.

>it literally can't be as easy as buy low, sell high, can it?

ok u start we follow

its cosmic

A coordinated dump for ETH would be good right about now. That combined with decoupling BTC pairs from exchanges at the same time. So direct fiat or direct USDT would be the only way to exit BTC.

You wide nose having mother fucker. They shoulda never gave you niggas money! You don't appreciate shit!

Already did. Sold all my BTC for other shit. All its issues and this shit aside, it looks overbought right now relative to the rest of the market anyway.

it is not the mt.gox wallet faggot.

this it mt.gox:
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2119pp/mtgox_200k_coins_analysis/

Isnt it fucking great to think about how bcore cucks would be so against Ripple for exactly this potential scenario. Bitcoin is so decentralized everyone!

this wallet has nothing to do with gox. what makes you think it does?

the trustee cold storage is a collection of wallets with 2k BTC each

I literally have the addresses (if someone wants to buy them)

>destroying bitcoin
you keep using that phrase, I do not think it means what you think it means
bitcoin's health hasn't to do with its puny fiat valuation

Btc's well has been tainted. No one will touch crypto as long as the spectre of market sell dumps looms in the near future. The only shitcoins to survive will be those that have eth or fiat pairs.

Oh we have one of those people who is responsible for measuring everything in Sats rather than USD.

Thanks for dragging the entire market down with you fucking asshole.

Yeah and then people buy cheap-in-fiat alts which brings the value up proportionally and the wheels turn and turn.

Agreed, but its health was compromised long ago anyway. There's been multiple moments where I realized BTC's days were numbered. Maybe it was when Theymos starting censoring everything, or maybe it was when the CEO of blockstream told a live audience that they should "open tabs on paper with merchants" as a solution to BTC's scaling problems.

Anyway, there's too many reasons at this point to leave BTC for something else. We don't need the drama anymore.

that's not it either

sir u can sell me now these wallets?

this looks like Zedd's twin sister lol

they can only sell once faggot

but what kind of idiot would buy btc in a private sale from them, instead of just accumulating on exchanges while they are forced to dump it?

>1.9 billion left
>bitcoin market cap 147 billion

Do some simple math niggers this will be over soon

>one of those people who is responsible for measuring everything in Sats
it's called being smarter than you brainlet

some cap this

MTGox cold wallet storage adresses:
gaelb.alwaysdata.net/MTgox_watch_CW/index.html

mcafee gonna eat his dick soon

Remember all those anti-Ripple shills who kept saying that Ripple was going to dump their holdings of XRP?

What happens if this guy dumps the rest of his BTC? What would the price of BTC be?

If he dumps all of them at once 0.

Am I fucked Veeky Forums? Guess it's back to working on the ethnostate. I bet trustee was a jew. Guess it's back to working on the ethnostate for me.
blockchain.info/address/1Cr6dqKaycmR3U4gkUDZdmNXPzoAfXKtrb

why the FUCK have alts still not decoupled from BTC. Jesus, it's not like there are 160k ETH out there in administration so why is it down just as much as BTC today.

imagine how good it must feel market dumping millions at a time knowing you made at least a 20x no matter what

that's not the mt gox wallet, are you guys retarded

The answer is always yes.

I've been mining all day and watching it drop as I accumulate. 0 fucks given. I'll live in meh car.

The thing I'm wondering how much do they have to sell to pay back creditors? And why can't they just give the BTC back to the owners and let them decide to sell or not?

because theres not enough BTC for all of them, that's the whole point

Oh my god that cat is so cute.

They will. Just wait few more months for CoinMetro. Pic related ia just a portion of alts that will be traded in fiat pairs.

(((give))) I don't think that word exists in yiddish, that's why. Communication issue.

So the creditors are just the guys that got screwed over by having their BTC on the exchange right? And there is not enough to go around because the exhange got hacked and a lot of it is missing?

Can someone answer this guy.

I have hot soup and comfy blanket. Give me his address

excuse my ignorance, but if this guys dumps a lot of BTC, and we survive, does that mean we have one less whale-bear and more chance of a stable marketprice?

'bout tree fiddy

bro google it we still don't have all the details. that faggot karpeles was running a nigger-rigged fractional reserve system that had a bank ran 72 hours after it was audited by guess who? roger ver.

yeah bullish long term but we gotta get through this short-term bear shit

its not for at least another 6 months based on court time

Lmao, you do realize that you're not even taking into consideration the BTC that was actually stolen

Your shitcoins days are numbered