Welp, I officially have less money than I started with

Welp, I officially have less money than I started with.

Anybody else?

very close. Went from x5 to 10% profit

Yeah I’m down thousands of dollars. Just going to hold to 0. Should make a nice tax write off for years to come.

>money
you mean crypto faggot?
nah im good faggot.

This fucking image ahahahahahaha

Went from 11x in december to 5x now. My initial plan was to hodl til May, but now it's like... the shit has to moon in the summer months or idk wtf

Almost exact same for me

Over 45% down

I'm 70% down lol

>they didn't take profit
I kept telling people all last year to do so. I'm sitting comfy on 5x my initial investment cashed out and still have 20x my initial investment still in.

down a little over 50% from december buy in
feels

No. I wasn't a retard and cashed out my initial investment when I quadrupled my money.

I'm down 50% but I didn't put a life ending amount in anyway. Could have made 3x a few months ago if I took it. Oh well.

down 2.5 million. probably a couple hundred k more than that actually, hard to calculate because I have some dogshit icos in the pipeline and I am pricing them at their ETH cost basis... still up but i quit my job so financially almost ruined. no fucking clue on taxes... have a family. its over

to be clear the 2.5 million+ is down from peak. still a "winner" but very very small.

>no fucking clue on taxes...
user please tell me you at least cashed out enough to pay your taxes

A friend finally convinced me to jump into crypto today. Feeling pretty optimistic lol

Should I wait until eth is $500 before buying more?

Yep, if you got in today with 95k, you would cheer for your coins to lose value. Sounds legit.

from 10x to 3x here

Lol nigger youre holding actual garbage

as of today i have a bunch of USD on gdax. never pulled out till today. feds going to drop the hammer i think. letting some stuff ride. mostly stuff I don't have a choice on.

never had anything to lose anyway

can't win if I don't play

If you're bullish longterm and are working with that kind of capital just do weekly buys to dollar cost average in.

i'm about $1k away. came this close once before.

>OP doesn't know about lending crypto.

Good job dip shit.

yep

I had a very very small window to take a tiny amount of profit, then btc pumped, my alts bleed, btc started crashing and pumping every other week and I got fucked

I went all in at $15k with my student loan money. I'm completely fucked. My parents will probably disown me.

Started last April. Still up 184% according to the trusty blockfolio.

I'm about -50% of my initial investment. one of my alts tanked hard.

Nobody is touching finex with a ten ft pole fag.

You can do it on polo, you trust Goldman Sachs right?

I too am /comfy/ took out 20% when bitcoin fell to 16 and still am up 20x

Still in profit, down $650k from the top
it starts to hurt

Those faggots never reviewed my KYS, I guess for the better. And I trust them more than I trust BTC or BCH fwiw

Soon. I'm getting wrecked on req.

-20%. I just wanted to be part of the program.

Damn I’m sorry jake

>And I trust them more than I trust BTC or BCH fwiw
Why? They cutoff people whose politics they don't like, at least with crypto I can still send money to whoever I want.

Zero sum game bro.
Thanks for your money.

Reached minus today.

>8400
da fuck

I'll be in the positive until bitcoin goes back to $2k or neo goes back to $5

They don't cutoff their own. I can't send crypto to the fucking 90% of the population that don't know, don't care or can't grasp wtf is crypto.
> Don't make me open this dam thread in a new tab

Good thing i just got a new good paying job. Otherwise I would've had to sell at a YUGE loss

I’ve never had more

I thought March might be a bull run because I saw bitcoin go from 6K to 10 so I bought in for the first time and wanted to try to become financially independent, went from 810 to 540. I could still theoretically come back from this but feels bad.

Good thing I made 100 off ONT.

Started with $15k. Made $10k extra, I took out my initial $15k so I'm just playing with ponzi scheme house money.

Nah I sold my whole stake at $11k. I'm out.