Here's a question Veeky Forums? What's the strangest animal you've eaten? How did you prepare it, what was it like?

Here's a question Veeky Forums? What's the strangest animal you've eaten? How did you prepare it, what was it like?

>Kangaroo
>On a burger
>Very strong taste, and kind of chewy, 6/10

Cat stew, it was delicious

Also alpaca steak, it was very similar to a regular cow steak ut chewier and leaner

Armadillo. Roasted it with a sage, thyme, cayenne pepper, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil rub.

I'd have to say rattlesnake

Zebra steak. Was disappointed it wasn't stripey

>strangest animal

I ate a cow that enjoyed watching xhamster.

Be gone, leper!

Ate a bee once by accident, tasted like strong wildflower honey, the mouth numbing was kind of nice. Was served in a Dr. Pepper raw.

There's some kind of therapy where people let bees sting them. Sounds kind of interesting if you're a masochist.

toss up between tongue tacos and alligator jerky. I'd get the jerky again, but the tongue (shockingly) has the same texture as my tongue, so it's a little too weird for me.

horse meat while living in Sicily. Best meat I've ever eaten

Gator jerky.
Tastes like chicken.

ate an ant egg once
just tasted like lymph

Cougar, very lean and gamey, good for stews.

Crocodile, braised, it was like a slimier chicken.

Turtle soup, delicious, reminded me of frogs.

It's for arthritis.

>Tongue taco
So a cow is the strangest animal you ever ate?

roo stix - they were premade and pretty much like slim jims.
Yak burgers - made em like burgers and were ok
rattle snake jerky
gator tendies
various wild game meats made all kinds of ways: venison, rabbit, goose, duck, squirrel, dove, bison, elk, wild hog.

Nothing too weird.

Escabeche hare, once in patagonia.

Instant regret, it was fibrous and tough af. Also you could see those little fuckers jumping all around and they were so cute, made me feel bad.

Crocodile, kangaroo and shark.
Didn't like the crocodile.

shark steaks are pretty tasty.

Alligator jerky. I was pretty young so thinking back i couldn't really tell you much about how it tasted. But it was pretty good regardless.