Frozen pizza

I just popped this bad boy in the oven, what am I in for, Veeky Forums? home run inn btw

my current favorite is digiorno. there has to be better brands out there, what's your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n-VRntrbypI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks like you're in for a pretty disappointing time, honestly.
I always get culinary circle frozen pizzas because they're always on sale for $2.50
They're not very great

Letting her cool down

Totinos

It's just ok, would be great if the crust didn't taste like buttery crackers.

Red Baron is the best for the price

I used to eat them all the time until I had to stop because I couldn't wear my clothes anymore

>what am i in for
heartburn later and the shits to boot

That looks really gross desu

Love home run inn pizza. That buttery, crumbly crust is better than most. Chicagoan here, and Home Run Inn blows away the deep dish.
Its also weird how the frozen pizzas seem to have the cheese pre-melted into a slab instead of being visible shreds. Make me think it almost a cheese sauce instead of 100% pure cheese. In any case, I quite like it.

Digiorno and freschetta have the best crust, but red baron has the best sauce.

Tony's is shit tier.

Good pizza is hard to find ever since the major pizza chains realized they can charge 4 times the price for ragu on cardboard with "White Cheese" on top.

I put a shit ton of arugula and other greens on top, that makes it healthy right? probably gonna make the gas worse though.

Is the cheese pre-cooked? That's odd.

RIP to these beauties.

Nothing comes close, I wish they would bring them back.

Agree. Rarely eat frozen pizza but when I do it's Totinos. Usually on sale for $0.99 somewhere in town. Addictive sauce and nice crisp crust.

I'm mostly only saying this because I know it's gonna mess with you people, but I buy the cheapest frozen pizza i can find at my local supermarket and then i cover them in ketchup and cheddar before i put them in the oven.

Grease and cheese and sauce galore.

You ever fold one up and eat it like a taco? game changer

TOMBSTONE

>no evidence in pictures of this blatant lie

I'll do it again with the left overs

Its pretty nice actually, adds a veg crunch to the pizza.

Noticed that too. Weird.

Is that premolten cheese?

Pic related is my go-to frozen pizza. It's kind of a guilty pleasure for me. I think it tastes great.

Western Family's "Buffalo chicken ranch w/ blue cheese". $3.50 each when on special and tastes like sex.

Tombstone is my favorite.

>cover them in ketchup

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=n-VRntrbypI

Make (and freeze, if you must) your own pizza. Stop eating like shit, fellow anons.

yeah, this one is based

ok, i don't COVER them, but i add a little under the extra cheese. just enough to get decent coverage. i've always done it. i guess i could try just cheese, but idk if it'll be any kind of good.

You forgot the anchovies.

Other additional toppings to include would be black olives and fresh tomato slices. Are you even trying, OP?

I incline. I actually find the even "generic" supermarket brands to be competitive because everything else have been crap.

You must be either a New Yorker, a fatty, or both.

Home Run Inn is my favorite brand of frozen pizza.

Fucking this. Red barons 'rising crust' pizza they started pushing after these went away couldn't hold a candle to their pan pizza. Fuck red barron

I stopped buying frozen pizza and keep several of these around. All you got to do is follow the directions for the dough, and then oil your fingers and press it into a rectangular pan. Then put the pan on a preheated baking stone so it pumps heat into the bottom of the pizza. It comes out perfect every single time. Fresh pizza from the oven for $2. It's a no-brainer.

agreed, home made is much better and it barely takes additional time to mix everything together. i do prefer pic related though, just mix in sugar, salt, and oil then add whatever sauce you want

red baron is the best frozen pizza

you should totally add a shitload of cheese and enjoy it with pesto

>Veeky Forumsplebs don't know about Screaming Sicilian

I do this when I get digiorno. Last time I had leftover ham from a family dinner, I sliced the fucker up and tossed it in with some extra mozzarella on a supreme pizza - shit was tasty

I've recently taken a liking to Screaming Sicilian, if not, my go to is Gino's East thin crust

They changed owners, but they used to be GOAT locally owned pizza. They're alright now, but not worth the price, IMO.

picked this bad boy up today from my local artisanal dispensary

I plan on enjoying this saturday with fine beer and amateur sporting exhibitions

anyone had it? did I fuck up?

I've had it. It's pretty good. Probably my favorite frozen pizza other than Red Baron classic supreme.

fine taste
usually my go-to, but the walmart I found myself in today didn't carry them

thank you for the reassurance
I'm now looking forward to the experience

this id why i thaw my frozen pizzas so when i bake them for 7 minutes they taste like fresh pizza also save money and buy from papa Murphys or the fresh pizza in grocery stores

I always appreciated the honesty of the serving size being the full pizza.

Mate. Change it for the spinach & chicken and you're on.

costco/kirkland thin crust pepperoni is goat.

This shit was great. It was stuffed crust which makes up for the scarse toppings. It was only $3 and reminded me a stuffed crust pizza hot pizza but with a thin crust and little grease

>Screaming Sicilian
I finally gave in and tried it despite the ATROCIOUS pricetag around here and I was beyond dissapointed. I'd rather have had tombstone desu
These are actually pretty good, but the only real answer for the best frozen pizzas is pic related
I always buy like three every time I go even though it makes me look like a fat fuck

oops

this board is so fucking autistic

I ate Red Baron until I realized "Damn, this tastes like chemicals"

Yes.

The best.

Bong here. Chicago town is by far the best option here.
Pic very much related.

>imported from Italy
>made by immigrants in some shitty factory
why? I ate some other frozen brand from Publix that was also imported from Italy. is it only to get people to pay more for it?

>would be great if the crust didn't taste like buttery crackers

That's the best part.

>tfw i unironically like totino's party pizzas

Pretty filling for the price.

so you just eat crust?

Bought 600 expired Digiorno Pizza's from a relative who distributes frozen foods, nothing wrong with them, just past the sell by date, got them in 3 chest freezers, took them out of the boxes to get them all to fit, they are all the same "Rising Crust Supreme", cost me .25 each, I am pretty frugal, so now I have 3 years of dinners ready to go, I only eat half a pizza for each dinner, I am really glad I like pizza, mainly going to be using a solar oven to cook them in.

>Veeky Forumsplebs don't know about Screaming Sicilian
Anything that can be found in a Wal-Mart frozen section is automatically pleb.
It was alright. Pretty sure the only reason anybody notices it is because the packaging is clearly designed to capture the nu-male millennial cuck demographic.

>Screaming sicilian
yeah they're good but they charge out the ass for memezza

When I need fast, cheap pizza I just make a pita pizza. I keep a tin of 'pizza sauce' in my pantry, frozen greek pita in the deep freeze, onion in the fridge, frozen pepperoni, and yes I freeze bricks of mozz too. Costco has great mozzarella. Toss it together, bake for 15 minutes and bobs your uncle.

This

This is always better than the shitty frozen pizzas.
Pick up whatever 3rd world-style flatbread is on sale, top it with your leftover pasta sauce and throw on anything and everything in your fridge that might taste good on a pizza.
Grate up some of those partial blocks of cheese that you're going to throw out eventually and pop that fucker in the oven.

It beats the frozen ones every time and it's probably better for you and it helps you clean out the fridge.

Totinos Party Pizza, the original crisp crust

Do you guys seriously like frozen pizza?

The frozen pizza that I've tried here in Australia is fucking atrocious. I'd much rather have homemade pizza or pizza from a pizza shop.

This board's participants are never striving for excellence.
The purpose of frozen pizza is the get something acceptable at a low cost and low effort. user is drunk, stupid, lazy, or all of the above.
Of course we would all rather have homemade or a trained chef make it. Thanks, captain obvious, do you have any other insightful observations?

>do you have any other insightful observations

Yeah, you're a cuck

without a doubt this is the best pizza available in any supermarket.

Man that looks good.

7-11

Pics or ur full of shit poor boy

that cheese looks vile

this nigga knows whats up.

I tried eating that like they depict on the box
doesn't work

only rapists get olives on their anything

No homo

No Homo!

Always overcook frozen pizzas and there all generally shit but you will still eat it you disgusting fuck

Move over, top tier frozen pizza coming through please make way.

nice figurine. got a plushie as well? ^:)

+1 Totinos is the perfect pizza

That brand is actually very good. I've only ever tried their cheese due to my diet. But it was pretty damn good for a frozen pizza.

Is that just a slab of cheese put into a crust

>implying you aren't buying it because of the packaging

did you add stuff to that or does it actually have that much topping and cheese

>eating your pizza with a fork
fucking commies

I hope you're taking the piss, they're fucking garbage

That's how much it have

add extra cheese, fold it, fry it in a pan with some butter, now that's a game changer

Not that guy, but it's actually pretty good stuff. The supreme one is righteous.

fucking american fatasses, you can make a pizza in 2 hours, most of it is letting the dough risa and cooking it

i try but i keep fucking up on making the dough

either the yeast doesnt activate and so i have to mix in a whole shitload of flour into dough slime to make it into actual dough

Two hours that can be spent shitposting on Veeky Forums instead.