>6'0 (5'11)
Hygeine
>impeccable
Liquid
>$3 million
Job
>Hedge Fund Manager
Salary
>$500k - 5 Million ( never made less never made more)
Skin
>white (italian)
Body Type
>built mode
Languages
>Fluent in English, Spanish & Russian

no beucase you are boring, autistic, and have no hobbies other than browsing an anime forum

Crypto
> ??

no to keep hot girls you need balls and this is soyboy capital

No, you larping faggot

7/10 larp

larpfags deserve to be permabanned desu

Your baseline
>way off

Out of luck, sorry

F A C E
A
C
E

Kekd and checked

maybe

you had me at white

>Russian
Pizdec user

hahahahah

none of that shit matters retard, hows your face look?

>Italians
>white

Hey OP found a pic of you

i really want to believe people like you actually exist creating will she marry thread about a girl probably getting dicked by a non autistic normal down to earth guy right now

if youre a checklist of a human being, you will only find yourself a checklist of a human being

if that's what you want and what makes you happy, good for you and good luck. but that's what you'll get

>Fluent in Spanish
You probably sound Mexican and plebeian if you'd speak to her. She'd spit on your face for being such an abomination to her language.

No, she will date a director or producer or some random other faggot in the entertainment industry. Boring hedge fund managers are only interesting to poor women.

In a few short years she'll look like dog shit. They all go to shit.

You sound like the worst kind of boring faggot. Your life has been lived like a million times, Dave, and it’s never been admirable.

this

>She will marry a hedge fund manager, and date a director or producer or some random other faggot in the entertainment industry who can get good cocaine and into the VIP section at the hot clubs.

FTFY.

A woman marries security, and fucks danger.

I don't have any security, therefore i'm dangerous
why aren't I getting laid user

going out with someone age 27 AHAHAHA

Your coke sucks. You're buying shit from niggers cut with laxative.

>italian
you spelled Jew wrong

>Sp*c
>It*lian

She'll never be able to love you because you're so insecure in spite of all you have that you came here to ask us.
>nice larp btw

>6'0 (5'11)

She looks old af already.