ZIKA VIRUS

>You are now aware that thousands of years ago people were just as smart as they are now and that the massive historical and technological gaps are due almost entirely to an infectious disease that makes people into retards and because we have been in a cold period this disease has laid dormant in Antarctica but recently it has thawed and entered into the closest countries(South America). This also explains why the dawn of man began when we ran to cold areas, where the Zika could not make us stupid. Prepare for the next cave man era. If we don't successfully cull these members of our society then we will collapse trying to save them and all of our societal progress will be lost.

The ancient aliens man was correct, we simply have forgotten our history and this handicapping disease is responsible.

Since the dawn of time Zika has been that missing link, the missing piece of evolutionary evidence that proves that evolution does not go in only one direction, but both, in some sort of balancing act. As long as we make ourselves better, we will waste, until eventually the Earth reaches an environment that can support it's scourge and it sets us back to the cave man days. Thusly the Earth maintains full homeostasis and the environmental threat of humans is taken away again. This has likely happened many times in our history.

oh shit waddup

High quality b8

>dormant in Antarctica
I guess you can attribute all kinds of things to a place man has essentially never stepped foot on.

You mean "healthcare" is making us stupid.

>thousands of years ago people were
>just as stupid as they are now
FTFY

>If we don't successfully cull these members of our society then we will collapse trying to save them and all of our societal progress will be lost.

Or just wipe out the mosquitos with genetic engineering or pesticides. Of course, you're a mentally ill conspiracy nut, so you're opposed to any solution to a problem if it doesn't involve mass killings.

>suggests wiping out the mosquitoes
>calls others mentally ill nuts
your idea is just as bad, if not worse, than mass killings

It's just one (introduced in SA) species of mosquito that carries Zika. Wiping them out would have zero ecological consequences, as ecologists have already said. You're too much of a racist moron to provide any real evidence to the contrary, but I just wanted to point out that your entire thought process is claiming that killing mosquitos is "as bad' as killing humans.

>say wiping out mosquitoes is retarded
>get called a racist by SJWs
another normal day on Veeky Forums

Now I'm sad I didn't save the "guys I'm totally not a mosquito" picture from a Veeky Forums pic dump thread.

>billy gates releases genetically modified mosquitos to wipe out dengue feever
>suddenly they all carry zika virus
coincidence? i think not.

>not culling human populations because you want to protect mosquitos is now SJW

I understand that you're a low-quality white supremacist, but even you should understand that there are decent people in this world who don't have dyed hair and aren't part of ridiculous antifa nuttery.

I gotcha.
I didn't think I was actually gonna use it, I just think its funny

>say wiping out mosquitoes is retarded
>get called a racist by SJWs
>complain
>get called a low-quality white supremacist
anything you want to add?

ur a raycist + sexist + privileged oppressing white male slavemaster and many other superficial things. Ready to accept your white genocide yet ? :^)

Thanks user, I guess you do not know the day nor the hour.

>Hello fellow 4channers! I, too, am well versed in memes! Haha, for example, I will use my meme arrows to tell this bad poster to go to the evil supremacist board! See? I'm just like you!

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, but I've thought he's telling him the exact opposite.

Mosquitoes contribute nothing ecologically. Their only good effect is that their larvae can be eaten, a niche which can be easily filled by literally anything else. Parasites like mosquitoes could be wiped out entirely and end up improving the world ecosystem.

Anyone who says otherwise is a shill.

>Mosquito shills are a thing
I didn't realize the rabbit hole goes this deep. Thank you, user, for uncovering this conspiracy.