1 ADA = 0.19 USD

Am I the only ADA bagholder who is getting totally assblasted tonight on Veeky Forums?

You guys told me this was The One...

Don't get high off high supply
Lesson learned.

Everything is down.

Who here -85% on ADA

Wow, no. I'm all in, but -28%.

glad I sold this shit at 1.07

Cardano is way below its February crash low, wtf is going on? Are any other coins doing this badly?

I bought the bulk of my ADA @ about .45

I have 16.5k sitting there turning to dust. Seriously backed the wrong fucking horse.

But I am too stubborn to sell, and I suck at timing markets, so I'll just hold it until IOHK and Cardano die in 5 months.

Many bagholders are japs. Gox fud is hitting them hard, confidence in crypto is abysmal now.
Kek when nipped again.

Academicked

Why did you buy something so ridiculously overpriced.
It's at the stage that ethereum was during Frontier. It's worth $100M

Sold when it broke 2500 sats. That shit has no support left anywhere, looks like a rocket going to 0

Fear, etc. The next few months are really promising for Cardano, so if anything bounces back from this ordeal, it will be it, but we'll see. Cardano had it's peak in December/early January because of normies, and I'm guessing a lot of those got scared and sold by now.

It's funny. The team is taking measures against pump and dump and said many times that they wouldn't do big announcements, they prefer to stay with their weekly technical update and monthly roadmap update only. Because of that, people who just pay attention to big titles seem to think that it's dead, but things actually seem to be going really well, with the release of staking still set for April, etc. The "peer review" process that people FUD enables them to be further in the development of various functions than a lot of their competitors.

Of course I wish it wasn't dumping as much as it is right now, but since the whole market is tanking and I have faith in Cardano to have a great future and always be one of top 5 coin or more, it's just a question of being patient.

I sold at $1.20 on the first go round, but now that staking is around the corner I doubt that I'll sell again, unless it gets really attractive to.

I bought at under $0.03 and sold near the top lol

Hilariously this worthless shit is still the 8th highest market cap

>pic also related

meant for

It's gonna go up, maybe, but first it will go down a lot

This.

ADA bagholders, you got memed on. Not even going to explain. If you can't figure out why ADA is a bad buy then you know nothing about its competitors, the partners of its competitors and the general crypto space.

>peer reviewed

its u r fault...normies thought it dethroning eth and pumped it too much...when ada team not even bulit the wallet properly for 10 bill shit. fuck the get out of it. ADA is few yrs away for mainnet if at all crypto exisit

i know what u mean...am i going to make it user.

What? They're on their mainnet and their wallet is great. Also, re: your typing, are you on benzos?

lol, u memed on their shit mainnet/wallet. dyor before buy overvalued shitcoins

Why do the (I hope at least paid) EOS shills never go about any positive aspects of their token, and only try to shit on other projects? Is there anything redeeming about that token?

why is it dumping harder than almost every other coin?

Kek. If ADA is vaporware, EOS must be in a class of its own

Buy more fag.

Holy shit that just makes this all even worse

Well, cancer has found its way here, time to leave. Good luck shills.

fuck is over valued as shit. true value should be below 5 cent...wait for that to happen..kek.

> memed on peer reviewed .

It's b/c ADA is actually one of the coins normies bought along with XVG and TRX, just not as scammy. All 3 are down 80-90%

You fucked up on that XRP sell

already got FOMOd hard, fuck everything

I'm not an EOS shill.
I actually dislike EOS and I think Dan Larimer is dishonest about the negative aspects of the game theory of dPOS as well as his form of pseudosharding, and the economics of the token and how validators are paid via inflation leads to unnecessary complications that are too complicated for the average person to really think about so all they see is "free transactions xD" and get hyped.

I think EOS will succeed though. Maybe it will get btfo but it will probably take some years. Because if it works, it will "just work" with very high TPS, because of the hidden compromises and shortcuts that the devs did, and I guess they'll just have to hope it doesn't come back and bite them. Bitshares suffers from some of the same design flaws but it has been trucking on and has been an absolute pioneer in being functional at high TPS and having simple smart contract fintech capability.

Having looked at the roadmaps and technicals of all the platforms, I think the only ones that have extreme potential is ethereum and rhoc (the only dAPP and smart contract platform with a just hands down better roadmap than ethereum with zero drawbacks).

tl;dr: I'm not an EOS shill. I dislike EOS. I think EOS will go up in price after platform launch and I think it won't get BTFO any time soon, and I am sad about that because EOS shouldn't exist.

this. normies fomed, those fomo'ed can easily panic sell...biz terds missed simple logic.... bag hold all the way to belpw 5 cent

Delusion. You are totally fucked. Sell what you have before it -50%s again twat

How? I made over 35% btc profit in 2 days.

this is a pretty good buy price. imagine having bought at 6000 or higher jeepers. i think one of those paid subscribers shilled this to almost a dollar a few months back...

Let it be a lesson for all of you: don't buy vaporware no matter how much it's hyped.

One of the only times I've seen someone write coherently about EOS.
I feel the same way. I really dislike block.one, but I think EOS will be the first of the popular dapp platforms to truly succeed from a technical perspective.

And ya, IF that success leads to adoption, its social and political aspects will be messy (like Bitshares and STEEM are a bit messy). In part I think because block.one's shitty company culture will be imprinted on the ecosystem and EOS has no strong organic community to counteract this.
The negative aspects of dPOS are going to affect any platform that chooses this type of consensus, but EOS may be hit somewhat worse.

It's interesting to note though that Dan Larimer's projects are some of the only crypto projects that have failed or stagnated due to politics and social considerations. Most crypto projects are still incomplete or technical failures and haven't even reached a level of maturity to fail in this manner imo.