Anyone else going to just say fuck it and go all in on AMB at the bottom

It might be the greatest play of all time. It goes to something like 20 cents and just put 5k into it and hope that the crypto market recovers and it goes VEN and goes to 5 dollars.

Already went all in in what I thought was the bottom... 49 cents

how does AMB beat WABI / WTC?

Not a chink scam

yeah that's what I'm doing

Not buying your bags you retarded Swissfags

Get JUSTed on

I am also thinking this

I bought some at 4k sats and 3 minutes later its at 3900. Dont know where the bottom is.

Too many competitors and retail companies building their own in-house food tracability:

1. Origin Trail
2. Wabi
3. Venchain
4. Walton

Big corporate indirect competitor
1. Carrefour (french retail company building their own blockchain
2. IBM plans to launch their own food tracability

High tech sensors sounds nice but its like the Google Glasses of today.

Same i actually payed above market valye just so i could get in. In hindsight i fuckee up. We're still early enough to make good returns, low mc and fairly low supply so assuming the market doesnt tank we could see a 5-10$ Amber i think.

its a pump and dump run by ruskie intel to get foreign exchange for the kremlin

you're not going to make money off it, they will

It has to 3x to go to $1 from this point. The time of such moons is over.

I don't give a fuck if it actually works, AMB just looks bluechip in crypto terms, it will do an initial burst if market recovers then putter out and bleed like VEN.
Also, Chink coins suck. They are scammy as fuck. AMB is EVROPEAN with actual top notch professionals working on it. Orgin Trail is the most pajeet of pajeet coins. Wabi is the shittest of Chink coins and that's saying something, they don't even have rumors of being backed by Chink Amazon.

No more moons.

Fewer and fewer new money is coming in as more scandals hurt crpyto like the Mt Gox bitcoin dumping and binance API hacking.

Just invest in a standard stock company

> Muh 5% ROI

Fuck off.

>MUH 25% losses

Haha GO BROKE

It's just being manipulated right now. Who cares if it does these controlled crashes? It will moon.

Yeah I'm down $350 on my investment just gonna stop checking alpha and hodl for a while

Stop shilling this coin you're making us look like LINKys or UFRs

In the span of 6-12 months thats not unlikely. All depends how the general market is going though, it could end up at 10 cents who fucking knows.

If btc dies everything dies

>If btc dies everything dies
I know that. I'm saying it's the ultra play. Get super duper cheap and hope it goes VEN.
Crypto isn't going to die anyways. It's too far along. 2014 was where digital money was the only thing that blockchain had going for it and it was actively hated. Now Crypto has so much more to offer. These are just manipulated shakeouts.

The problem with AMB is they are a high value product trying to solve low value products with only a few in between.

Coffee? Why do you need high tech sensors for that?

Seriously how many high value products are there that needs precise chemical analysis tracking? Pharmaceutical companies rely on brand recognition, tamper proof cap, and maybe a simple RFID locator to verify where it was manufactured.

Do you really think caviar and champagne needs high tech sensors that measures the INSIDE of a product?

These sensors also cannot measure bacterial contamination, sure they can easily trace a recall but that defeats the purpose of building a high tech sensor.

I am not Fudding but seriously consider that its not always about having the best tech.

I don't care. I really don't. It has the packaging to do an initial heavy moon. You don't happen to be a plebbitor?

Fucking retard, you actually have a shit all clue about AMB.

This will be the #1 supply chain coin when they release token economics (masternodes) end of March. People will drop the Chink shitcoins.

Maybe I am, or maybe not. Maybe I am a high level exec from a rival company. Or maybe I am just an internet troll.

LOL WHO Knows???!!!

Please stop using plebbit spacing. It's by far you fags most annoying behavior.

Ok Boss

will

do

you

stinking

pajeet

no coiner brainlet

Do u like my spacing now HMM?? did u enjoy

that spacing!?!?

seems like he has shit clue about anything lol

look at this newfag over here

Reminder the Swissfag TG is basically an AMB cult/dedicated shill group at this point, the people there keep buying more AMB/going all in and then keep getting JUSTed. The whole thing is only fueled by delusion and being unable to admit you were bamboozled by a bunch of larpers. Muh Swiss crypto fund manager, muh Kimchi whale, holy kek you morons are fucking insane, it's The Billion Coin tier at this point. Also AMB is down like 40% from when Swissfag first shilled it. Wewlad

AMB is comfy. Buying more at this friday sale.

kek

I am stacking my LINKs and AMBs up as soon as my 5k loan clears.
Will get a 10k LINK stack and then put the rest in AMB - currently at 3,1k AMB and 2,6k LINK.
I will make it and laugh my ass off in the face of everyone who thinks it's a bad idea to take out a cheap low interest loan to maximize my profits during the biggest wealth transfer in human history.

Watch me, faggots.

you are a gay faggot and also a homosexual