Are there any relatively new vision repair studies that show high promise?

Are there any relatively new vision repair studies that show high promise?

I'm tired of being subhuman.

Just get LASIK surgery u fgt. it gives you 20/20 eagle vision.

>I'm tired of being subhuman.
Glasses are associated with being Le Nerd these days, which makes you a cut above the rest. Embrace your awesomeness.

lol no thx lad

What about 20/20+? My sibling has it, but my vision has deteriorated since I got my last vision check.

That's 0.01%. It's a statistical fluke.

I don't care about looking a bit better. My vision isn't just bad, it's awful as in I can't have my phone more than ~18 in. away from my face. Meanwhile some people (normal human beings) can look across a room and see a person's face clearly there.

it says contact lenses have much more risk of infection than LASIK you retard. the result is actually in favor of LASIK if you actually read the fucking thing

Bifocals.

What exactly do you have?

Myopia

I heard that if you have bad vision there is a surgery where they can give you laser eyes.

Nigga, that's nothing. Try having both hyperopia and astigmatism. EVERYTHING is blurry AF, no matter what distance.

You read that screenshot incorrectly brah. You should think about getting your eyesight checked out.

keck

lulz

St-stop it.

Make me, four-eyes.

I have fucking 5/20 vision and I refuse to wear glasses, because I will not be associated with nu-male hipster faggots. I just deal with the blurryness

Take it from someone who has been in the exact same situation as you. You definitely do not want this. It's the worst thing that can happen. Go get glasses, or lenses, or anything, just do something about it.

I did this and when I got glasses I suddenly felt less tired I could concentrate more and did't get headaches and reading got a lot easier.

Are you retarded? Get glasses/contacts/surgery

It's not like there aren't at least 1000 variations of glasses frames, right?
It's not like hipster faggots choose the exact same bulky ass frame nearly universally, right?

Go get glasses, user. Quit being crippled and believe in yourself. You wouldn't get the same type of frame that those hipster faggots use, would you?

The most common form of vision impairment is caused by atrophy of muscles around the eyes. Do you know what causes muscle atrophy? Not fucking using them. So stop staring at a screen all day or at least get some vision training glasses.

This is false.

The most common form of vision impairment is actually an incorrectly-shaped cornea, which is responsible for the majority of the focusing power of the eye. And there's nothing that can be done about that (apart from laser surgery).