$6 link

So this guy says link could go to a whopping six dollars in 12 months and he acts as if that would be an incredible feat. Am I that fucking dumb to have believed it was gonna moonski?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@PAAlmasi/chainlink-decentralized-network-of-oracles-6844ff96f47f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

medium.com/@PAAlmasi/chainlink-decentralized-network-of-oracles-6844ff96f47f

$100 EOY

Screencap this.

I'd be fine with 3000% growth.

$6 is plenty when you’re holding more than 100k stinkies

Fucking ass blaster is a real piece of trash

You didn't seriously believe the $1000 meme did you?

Kek. Kind of. I think everyone here has seriously thought about it.

That guy pulls 6 dollars out of his ass. He just thinks it's "unreasonable" for something to multiply as much as link would have do to in order to go to 100USD or even 300USD, and he has no reasoning to back it up.

If link was 6 USD today, he would say "30 USD EOY" or some dumb shit. He just caps his estimate so he seems more "reasonable" and not "a wishful thinking".

Link is a fucking erc 20 token with open-source ckde that can be copied by any mongrel.

Any you think such a thing will be worth billions of marketcap. You are utterly deluded

as if the numerics matter more than the ROI

I'm about to buy around 100k LINK/ETH on Binance. Load up your sells if you want out. I will buy your bags.

I was actually thinking along those lines. It's way better for your rep to have made a conservative guess than a pie in the sky prediction

no you won't

I never believed $1000, but hell, if link is destined to get even $5, and I'm buying in at $0.50, I would be ecstatic about that. I don't even have a $10000 net worth, so that would still be huge for me

How were you able to get all that for under spot price? What the fuck is going on here?

I haven't bought yet I'm finishing my wank

If this is for real, you're really doing me a solid here. Hope you have a good wank.

Link launching is what will cause ETH to flip BTC for good

Just put my order up at 65720

Come ye come ye and unload your LINK bags on me

Oh nevermind, I thought you were going to market buy the whole book like a MANIAC. I'm up there at 71295 in case you change your mind, kek. Well, we are all better off with another big holder, so best of luck to you.

I might move my order up. I have to get to work and no one is selling into me. This will top up my stack to 350k

This time last year Antshares was -0.50 cents so I can believe

What happens if you put a sell wall up on the Link/BTC pair in addition to the ETH buy wall? You could probably get people to arbitrage into your buy wall, right?

Probably. Good point. I never considered whale games. I just buy and sell.

...of course they might just buy into your sell wall and essentially be selling your tokens back to you at a slight markup. Definitely would have to be ready to pull it, and find the optimal price placement.