Anti-women/women hate study group

So I know we have a pretty big contingent of /r9k/-posters on here, which is why I propose that we start a reading group. Everyone else who happen to share redpilled views in this regard are of course welcome.

This group would have as its focus "anti-women reading" and we'd go through famous works by authors such as Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Weininger etc., and less known authors such as Elliot Rodger, not to mention utterly unknown but perceptive comments made by anonymous posters on Veeky Forums's /r9k/ and /pol/ boards that I've collected over the past year or so.

If you have any interest in joining this group then let me know, and I will start compiling a reading list.
Do feel free to make suggestions on anti-women readings in this thread as well.

Needless to say, women aren't allowed.

Thanks. And please keep discussion civil. If you don't agree with this for some reason, then hide this thread and post somewhere else. We don't need you.

Women are God's masterpiece.

Go fuck yourself.

>If you don't agree with this for some reason, then hide this thread and post somewhere else. We don't need you.

Woman is sacred; the woman one loves is holy.

please see

this is just another misogyny thread masquerading as a literature thread
this board is becoming unbearable.

This thread is now dedicated to posting great female authors.

frogniggers fuck off

She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire.

Nietzsche didn't hate women, read The Dawn. He certainly hated feminine culture when it dominated society, but that's not quite the same thing, especially since part of his irritation with it is that he thought it held back great women.

Please see

Thanks for the suggestions. That is what we'll be discussing as well, i.e. how short these pretenders and imitators fall of TRUE great authors, i.e. authors who have created ACTUAL masterpieces.

Fuck yeah women

Frankenstein is a good work.

>authors who have created ACTUAL masterpieces.
so like pic related?

Yeah, I thought so too when I read it at 8 years old.

Do you even critique?

I read the Odyssey as the same age.

Please stop posting all these roastwhores.

You are just proving how inferior these women are too Dante, Shakespeare, Homer, Milton, Chaucer, Joyce, Pynchon/DFW, etc.

I would have tons of sex with Anne Sexton, if you know what I mean

A vast superior work, don't you think?

protip: written by a man

How is mccucumbers?
All I know is what flannery said about her.

I went for a piss & a square. Did OP abandon ship yet, or do I need to keep going?

You have proven nothing except how women are mere insects compared to men

ITT: OP gets BTFO

Homer doesn't have any equals outside of Dante and Shakespeare, so compared to the ratio of the how many female writers there were over three thousand years with male writers, and taking one of their extraordinary best, not really an appropriate comparison.

Keep telling yourself that, sweetheart.

This isn't the first tumblr invasion I've seen

>tumblr

There is no tumblr invaser. Veeky Forumsizens are just enlightened and living in the [CURRENT YEAR]. Even our traditionalists are above your /r9k/-tier alt-right.

Oh, I'm not trying to prove anything.

I just wanted to troll you because I love my mama & my grandmas & my sisters & my aunts & my cousins & my nieces & my friends & for a time I loved my exes as well. I love all the authors I posted. Women are okay by me.

If you had half the balls you pretend to, you'd dox yourself so we could have an anti-you thread. Alas...

Why are bookfags so bluepilled? Does reading actually make you gay?

Veeky Forums is mostly redpilled. This is an anomaly.

Must be shills

>People who were on Veeky Forums before robots CULTURALLY ENRICHED us are tumblr

/v/ is that way sweety

Veeky Forums was mostly leftists until this year senpai

>Redpilled!
>Tumblr!!!
>WAAAAAAAAH
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

If you can't sustain an argument without resort to internet memes, you might as well throw yourself from a bridge now & help humanity conserve it's resources.

>Women are okay by me.
Please leave this thread.

I'm the second post you linked, and im telling him that the robots are the invaders, not leftists.

>t. Raquisha 'the cultural marxist' Esparanza

Naw man, women are pretty cool. They have round butts and write good books.

Nah, I like it in here - it's very comfy what with all these amazing female authors. Can you imagine how awesome it's going to be when we start posting women artists, politicians, scientists, inventors, teachers, actors etc.

I think I'll stick around.

have you looked at the thread?

What's wrong with hating women?

>he still believes that cultural marxism is a thing

LMAO

Sounds comfy.

this

Only because /r9k and /pol invaded our fucking board this year

It's irrational, something a woman would do.

it's logically incoherent

>He likes women
>OMG CULTURAL MARXIST
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>I resort to internet meme culture to win my arguments
>Somebody, any body, love me p-p-puhlease...

>Robots can't get gf
>Proceed to blame other people rather than trying to improve themselves

C L A S S I C

dumb frogposter

We need mods with teeth to start cutting out the cancerous parts of this board before the whole thing does. First on the chopping black should be /r9k/ freaks. /pol/ can go after that.

Take a moment to look at some of those titles and then post your nonsense

>Hey, OP. I thought you're really cute. Maybe sometime we can get together for a drink & discuss our favorite authors.
>Then later after I fuck your brains out, you can tell me all about how much you hate me while I languidly stroke your masculine chest.
>Whaddya say bigboy, hmm??

Please for the love of God. Mods please

Why do we need mods? So far this thread has gone swimmingly.

Don't appeal to authority to censor topics you find distasteful. That's pussy shit. Just flood it with counter-arguments & let the chips fall.

/r9k/posters are so boring, please stop posting

k guys going on break, I'll do more if the thread hasn't been deleted later. Barely even started on artists.

>Tfw the bait thread just turns into mutual edge-signalling between misogynists and philogynists

I'm admittedly the former, but I'm not edgy about it. I genuinely find women to be more trouble than they're worth, in a number of regards - but whether the problem is innate to their sex, or whether it's some consequence of modernity, I cannot say. Do I think it is down to some sort of inferiority on their part? At times, but I also take the (often misunderstood) Schopenhaurian/Nietzchean approach, that the average woman is a terrible - but in certain circumstances, they can even exceed we men. I'll believe it when I see it, however.

Having had several relationships, my longest being 3 years, I have tacitly sworn off women in recent years. Part of the reason is simply because I no longer care to "dumb myself down" for the sake of happiness. I have yet to encounter my intellectual equal (or dare I say, superior) in any female.

This is not limited to females. I barely even have any friends because I cannot stand whatever banal and mediocre things attract their interest. I have found some exceptions in my fellow men, and have 'acquaintances' by all means, but never yet in a female - and in the most sincere why possible, I do wonder why this is.

I arrived at my conclusions in the most indifferent/objective manner possible. Not only that, but they are also considerate - I think it is kinder to remain alone than to 'trick' a woman into a relationship by essentially living a lie, and being untrue to myself (and her) to fulfil certain needs (and wants). Far from being 'edgy', I am positively aloof when putting it into action.

I'll *tip* myself out.

Can't wait. See ya senpai