Instead of whining about losses and posting Wojaks let's talk about what to buy right now. NEO is $84, OMG is $12...

instead of whining about losses and posting Wojaks let's talk about what to buy right now. NEO is $84, OMG is $12, lets buy some shit.

its over you fucking retard
the mtgox shit has just begun

>hey guys the massive dip 3 months ago has just begun because the news of who triggered it just broke
brainlet

I am on a buying frenzy. Ltc, Neo, Dcr, Dash also some nuls, lun, dgd...holy fugg bargain basement.

Finally someone with a positive attitude. I thought I was the only one happy to see these great prices.

That’s all I have. Split evenly.
Comfy for the next year easily.

Bought some more XMR last night thinking I was catching the dip. Oh well.

saved this jew

I spent all my money buying the last dip. I have nothing left to buy in.

im just scattering a few bitcoins across all of bittrex's top volume coins right now. what do you think guys?

Is it really dipping because of mtgox i thought that binance hack fucked everything up.

im gonna wait until everything crashes even more. i think youll still end up saving some money watching for the bottom even if you miss it and it starts to recover instead of buying now

Just put my last investment for the month into Propy

a combination of these and the usual "regulation looms" and hyper FUD. It's ridiculous.

down 19%

looking at AMB RLC NEO ETH, dunno what to do fampai

NEO and ETH look good

JNT anyone?

ill buy on monday

everything is BUY but i have no more money lmao

>OMG is $12
Still overvalued as fuck...

Fuck you niqqer !!
Stay poor !