Which one is going to invest more in science and technology? That's the only thing I care about

Which one is going to invest more in science and technology? That's the only thing I care about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7Q8UvJ1wvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump. With Hilldog you won't have any money left after she spends it on some shitty healthcare plan, gives everyone free college, and uses the rest on dem programs.

With Trump's economic plan, you might actually see government money make it to the universities and NASA, instead of the shit we've had for the last 8 years.

Trump

If there is any money left after building the wall it will go to tax breaks for the rich.
The main budget is largely determined by congress anyway, not by the president.

Which candidate in history ever did care about science and technology ?

government doesn't do "investments"

>listing hillary's biggest expenses
>not putting war as #1

do you live under a rock

>That's the only thing I care about.
Then you shouldn't vote.

neither

I am now a #NeitherMissile

Trump.
Killary will spend tax money on "humanitarian" operations which are just Democrat master plan to have more Muslim into US who would definitely vote for, you guess who, the one who let them get into the country in the first place.
Trump on the other hand ban these bs, also he want a strong military which mean more money into science.

Republicans are known as the 'anti-science' party. Highly disproportionate disbelief in climate change, evolution, big bang, and such already established scientific theories. Oh, who am I kidding. Most of you faggots on here are pretty much the same.

>trump
>guy who believes that vaccines cause autism

neither
one of them will use it for "peace" and a broken healthcare
other one is fucking stupid and believes in stupid shit

>Hillary
>Bonafide certified document of incompetence by the same government she wants to run.

JFK

Glad we can agree that science is doomed for next 4 years.

>believing trump give a shit about something that is not being president
Are you really this deluded? He does not even know how many different kind of Muslims are there, clearly he does not even know what science is like.

he obviously will reduce science founding if he needs money for something else

I find it fucking amazing that you guys think that's a bad thing. Would you care to explain why you think that? Honest question. Im not an American, Dutchfag here.

>Republicans
>Spending money (or even believing in) science and education
>Pray the gay away
>Vaccines cause autism
>Money left over after defense spending, corporate welfare, deporting 11 million people, the manpower required to find and then forcibly remove (at gunpoint) 11 million people and the manpower to patrol 2,000 miles.
>Science party

I think I'm having a stroke

since when does the government put any significant amount of money towards science and tech? this is an area where privatization is king.

NASA is the only real related issue as far as I know, and republicans have a longer history of trying to cut its funding, but neither party seems too excited about the issue this go around.

that said, if you look at smaller issues, you'll see more common patterns of ignorance among self-proclaimed conservatives on issues of vaccinations and medicine in general, climate change, etc., so it's basically indifferent dems vs aggressively ignorant pubs.

>since when does the government put any significant amount of money towards science and tech?
1960s

Neither of them decide that, Congress writes the budget. If you only care about STEM spending then vote downticket and stay out of the presidential election.

No, the government financed technology that had a potential of becoming a weapon. Once the cold war ended, money went away as well.

Trump will invest in thinking.
Therefor Trump. No question about it.

You're only having a stroke because you think there is a meaningful difference between political parties in the US. It'll pass brother, probably when you hit about 35.

therefore*

There is when it comes to science.

Al Gore should get more credit.

Trump has no chance.

Neither. President has fuck all to do with the budget. That's Congress.

If you want more investment in science and technology, pay attention to which senators and congressmen you are electing to the related committees, and what the incumbents there on have been doing.

...and one doesn't build walls nor grant free college through executive orders.

They are both war mongers though, so either way the military will be seeing a boost as it's tasked to do more, and that's where a lot of the tech comes from. When it comes to that though, there's so much shit ready to hit the fan that it doesn't much matter who is sitting in that chair for the next four to eight.

Hillary, and the Clintons in general, have a lot more dirt on them. They're as about as corrupt as they come.

I hope they both tear each other apart in the general election. Gutter trash. All of it.

But Trump is a retard. How do trumpshills justify Trump Uni? Both Clinton and Trump are cancer and deserve to be in jail. The fact that one of them will be a president is absurd.

Gary Johnson is the only non-retarded choice

>LOLbertarianism

*tips fedora*

The government is your friend.

Isn't there some rule that if a 3rd party candidate gets 5% of the votes that they get funding?

I know Gary Johnson isn't gonna get elected, but I fucking hate both Clinton and Trump, and the only way I can have less say is to just not vote.

Yea, if LP gets enough popular vote they will receive federal funding.

If he can somehow get into the debates it will be a kickstart for the third party

Hillary is gonna invest in more military interventions in the middle east and more militarization in the eastern NATO countries. So if you specialize in military science and weapons technology, you might want to vote for her. Downside is the possibility of WW3.

>healthcare
ACA is still all private insurance, they just can't fuck people over as much anymore, unless you are talking about expanding medicare more, Trump states that he wants this too.

>everyone free college
This is a Bernie thing, I think last time I heard her speak she talked about implementing a "debt-free" tuition which as I understand it means you don't pay any tuition beyond what your family is expected to contribute

>dem programs
Yeah probably.

I don't see what Trump will do with education and especially research funding, he barely knows anything of utmost importance let alone science research funding. He also holds very unscientific views which are frankly retarded

Both candidates are awful though.

Who's More Pro-Science, Republicans or Democrats?

>what's wrong with deficit spending?!

Historically, Republicans invest much more in science. Just not in the stuff that goes against their beliefs, like climate change and stem cells. But the overall investment is bigger.

delet this

we all know republicans are stupid...eh fox news... eh hitler

Source?

welp, I am voting Republican now

The Republicans are majority Christian and anti-science. They want creationism taught in schools, and don't you fucking dare mention the dinosaurs. These people are the result of decades of anti-science, anti-intellectual, agenda.

It's a small but very vocal group of people. These people support Trump because he's going to "make America great again." And don't ask "how?" or you're a nigger cuck Jew.

On OP's question: Neither candidate is a good choice for supporting science research. Hillary will probably allocate more money to it than Trump, but it's not going to be a drastic difference. The Republicans have a long history of cutting all spending (except military) and giving tax breaks to the ultra wealthy.

Every single thing you claimed was already proven wrong just a few replies above you

There is a difference, especially when it comes to science. The Republicans have been trying to cut all government funded research for decades.

But keep your head buried in the sand. Ignorance is obviously the superior position.

Who's More Pro-Science, Republicans or Democrats?

Gary Johnson is a slightly less retarded choice.

Except he has no chance, may as well stay home

One unsourced jpg doesn't change decades of actual policy decisions.

Republicans spend more in science, factually

>millions of people thought

Nobody likes Libertarianism though

I'm honestly only voting for Gary Johnson in hopes that we break the shitty two party system we have, and because if I don't vote then that just gives more power to other people.

You are politically uneducated

If a third party manages to win a few states, the Republican Congress gets to pick the president, so it's basically voting Republican

>I'm honestly only voting for Gary Johnson in hopes that we break the shitty two party system we have

That's why Bush won, dumb third-party voters

Hillary is going to make compulsory for STEM kids to study courses like ''why white males are evil'', ''feminism 101'' and African studies.

That's her investment in science, probably combined with affirmative action quotas.

Choose wisely.

Trump it is, then.

Clinton is the lesser evil

So the only way to get 3rd party into the system is by NOT voting on the 3rd party?

he said he doesn`t read books

Depend on your definition of science, if it rhymes with feminism, equality, social justice etc... then Hillary.
If it's more about competence, efficiency, international competition, then Trump.

the wall will build itself, it's net cost will be 0$, do you have any idea how many billions we spend in illegals each year ?

Oh look it's another /pol/tard

That orange retard has every motivation to side with wealthy business owners. The same people who will lay off their entire research department of scientists first when things get shitty. Not only that
>vaccines cause autism
>global warming created by Chinese as a hoax
>thinks GMOs are giving people brain diseases (back pedaled on that one)

He's not going to do shit. It seems like he would push nuclear energy, but he talks like he doesn't even know what it is.

There's no way to get a 3rd party

The only way to change politics is reforming either Dems or Reps

L-o-l

this same bait has been posted time and time again, it's gotten stale at this point, just a heads up

Neither does a post

fuck you cuck

donald trump is going to invest 3 trillion dollars in science and we'll all go to mars
im sorry your liberal mind cant handle facts

>Can't into basic reading comprehension
I think you should go back to tumblr

>sjwtards feel the need to make strawman posts of their political opponents.

Donald Trump is not a good person and he definitely is not qualified to be president... but he is going against Hillary Clinton. The only person who is morally worse than Trump and arguably even less qualified.

>I think I'm getting triggered
ftfy

Trump will make space great again. Shillary will make gender studies and basket weaving degrees free.

>Europeans dont understand that everything has a price in maintenance
>we have superior research in the world n sheit
why am I not surprised

>he still believes the wall is a real thing

>this is what /lgbt/ actually believes

>kids vaccinated
>believes vaccines cause autism
pick 1

You never know with Trump.

Hoover, Eisenhower, JFK, and Reagan

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .
Fucking degenerates.

For every Republican that rejects climate change, there is a Democrat that rejects genetics-influenced traits such as intelligence and/or believe GMOs cause cancer.

>Strong military
>More money into science
>Not divesting that money towards NASA

With Hillary at best you get a bit more money in medical science through health care funding.

With Trump maybe MAYBE energy and engineering if any of his policies actually goes through.

Regardless of the candidate cyber security will get more funding.

>Trump
>Republican
Is this the average intelligence of liberals browsing Veeky Forums?

> gets the pubbie nomination
> not a pubbie
You know the GOP didnt always control Lincolns party

Hillary will literally prostitute your regulations and laws to the highest bidder. Trump might be insane but he will prioritize the interests of American people.

Trump is not interested in funding anything other than his rich friends. He openly admits this in his speeches. You will see academic spending fall with Trump. Trump is even anti military, even defense spending will fall.

while Hillary is kind of an asshole, her party is in favor of basic research and academic progress. you will see more STEM spending under her.

can you prove anything you just said ?

>brainlets
lmao

>Trump is not interested in funding anything other than his rich friends. He openly admits this in his speeches
what a blatant lie

>You will see academic spending fall with Trump
???

>even defense spending will fall
>killary shill actually defending going to war

>her party is in favor of basic research and academic progress
>liberal safe-space hugboxes in universities, separating grants and funding by race and gender and prohibiting certain "sensible topics" are "academic progress"

>Trump might be insane but he will prioritize the interests of American people.
topkek

Whatever the result of the elections, Trump sure deserves an Oscar for being able to deceive people like this. The man is gifted.

...said the bern victim

underrated post

kek. Degrasse probably got paid by republicans to make that speech. We all know he's a cuck with the only purpose of being a media monkey with no personality.
Pure theatricals.

I'm not American lad

It's no hiding though that both your candidates are shit-tier. You literally have to pick between a very proficient populist scam artist and a warmongering opportunistic corrupt bitch. I guess I'd be pissed just like you if those were my choices.

> scientist got paid to speak
> what a surprise. topkek
at least he provide some fact and made some valid points based on data, not propaganda.

>mean businessman running against career criminal
>businessman sure deserves an Oscar for being able to deceive people like this

is your left eye ok user

Hillary isn't deceiving many people though. People realize she's shit and just vote for her because she's not trump.

>implying Hillary doesn't have control over the media that lied for her.