Anyone here actually suicidal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If it drops another 20% or so I will be.

Yes but not for money reasons.

Just sad from wage slaving

Rich as fuck still not happy.

>tfw

Yes, funny thing is I was even more suicidal at our all time highs. now im just numb. my family threatens to call mobile crisis on me constantly.

I got 2 hemorrhoids from yelling at my wife and son. That's how stressed i am

For what?

Yes not only bc crypto losses. It just makes it worse

Everything in my life is fucked up right now, including crypto

we're gonna make it user...i promise you. hang in there

How can you count your hemorrhoids? My doc just looked in my butt and said "yup you have internal and external hemorrhoids". I wipe blood frequently after a hard poop.

I am 10 times sure, your life is better then mine.

You have a wife and son so there is that.

me too friend.
yelling at my wife and her son*

that is ebola user get a new doctor

You turned a beautiful suicide thread into a filthy hemorrhoid thread

I hope so. Thank you for encouragement.

I literally popped a squat above a mirror on the floor. Kek

I'm not too sure about that lol

Taking care of the bastard child? Good on you man. Respect

Unironically yes, God I want to die so bad. GET ME OUT

>assuming wife and/or son is always a net positive
don't.

get your emotions in check, you sound like an asshole

I used to be but then I killed myself

I was depressed after losing so much money in fake internet money but i feel a lot better being a hikki at home and not having to worry about money.
My mum will pay all of the bills and food costs.
I just need a little bit of cash for things weekly and I'll be living the good life

No, i'm not a tranny, i just want a cute bf.

>bogs got another one in quantum immortality trap
fuck those french niggers

Get a grip you baby and stop trading. Supposed to be emotionally detached.

Short the market ya dumb fuck

Someone busted my window on monday...i'm down like 35% this week alone. Trump's tarrifs rasing steel prices caused me to lose my job as a structural steel estimator/project manager (making 52k) and i got a ticket for speeding 40 in a 30 on my way home from a date telling my new gf that everything is going to be ok. I'm numb right now.

Nah, I already made back what I put it, not worried about internet money going to zero, though it would be nice if it didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g

How am i am asshole? I'm trying here bro. My butthole really hurts tho

I have already been suicidal for years because no gf, losing some money is nothing to me.

Fuck gfs and wives dude. You're lucky

this has to be a larp, life cannot be that shit all at once.

What's your wizard status bro? 24 year old kv myself. Furthest I got was two dates with a girl about a year ago. I don't even think I look bad. I'm just a shy, boring autist. Still depresses me but not as much as it used to. At least I'm not flat broke anymore.

No bully your wife's son bls

you sound like a loser

That you failed?

Same here man. Although it doesn't happen too frequently I wipe some fresh blood off my ass but yeah I can feel a couple of them when I enter my finger slightly. I had my doctor double check it too and he just gave me some cream which will remove them in a couple weeks. So until then I have to finger my ass every day.

Anyway, crypto is crypto I still have a ton of money but not as much as I once had. I've been here before. I've been holding and trading since late summer 2013, being a millionaire for 2 months was nice though.

Give us some info on the emotional rollercoster you went through while holding through 2014-2016

I'm shorting so no.

Not much to say really. I invested a couple thousand in 2013 and it turned into 30k or so at the mt gox peak. The absolute bottom in 2015 or whatever was still 50% above my buy in, and I had been trading up a couple BTC as well.

2015-2016 was mostly just checking in every month/couple months and not much else. There was no reason to do it more frequently desu.

Late 2016 when btc was approaching 1k again I became active again and started following it more frequently, and in early 2017 I started doing it daily and started to daytrade alts and futures and quit my job.

So yeah, 2014-2016 was spent being a passive holder for most part with very occasional check ins. I also lucked out that I didn't go with mt gox as my exchange, thank fuck I didn't fall for the meme.

They can't keep getting away with it!

"Hang in there", i guess that was unintentional on your part, LOL.

These are some old bookmarks of shitcoins I kept track of back then, what a fucking joke it was