My grandma used to say:

My grandma used to say:

Skinless? Boneless? Flavourless.

is it a meme to post chicken breast with some kinda garnish that shouldn't go on raw meat?
I think it might be.

Your grandma was a wise woman.

yo for real try sumac on chicken

soaks right in i know usually the spices just sit on the top of chicken but sumac is fucking god tier

sumac + szeuchan pepper + whatever u want mmmm my fave on chiki diki

i tried to come up with a joke about her enjoying that cut and boneless meat nonetheless , and couldnt articulate anything funny sounding but ill post my idea anyways.

And that's why the cunt is dead.

Sumac is amazing with fish too. Mackerel especially

it's amazing how much flavor is in the chicken skin

it's so fucking good

If the chicken breast you eat is flavourless and dry then you are cooking it wrongly. The breast is by far the best tasting. You just need to season it well with herbs, spices, etc. Marinades are great too. And above all don't overcook it. I like to sear mine on the stovetop to give it colour, finish it in the convection oven 8-10 minutes maximum. Then take it out and let it rest before cutting into it. It is juicy and just fantastic everytime. Also free range tastes better imo.

>If the chicken breast you eat is flavourless and dry then you are cooking it wrongly

I agree with this.

>The breast is by far the best tasting.
This is opinion only and I do not agree with this.

Most people over cook their boneless, skinless chicken breasts. I don't know why. Maybe fear of food poisoning or something? But once it's cooked it's safe and you don't have to keep cooking it another 40 minutes "to be safe". I use my cast iron pan, cook each side until golden, place in oven for about 8 minutes or so. Let it rest. It's done.

>not eating his chicken meat raw
Boi

it doesn't taste that good senpai. maybe if I was trying to eat really lean

Can you do that if it's done right? Doesn't raw chicken taste like ass though?

Of course you can. It is a thing.

>>doesn't it taste like ass
To the western palate, yes. That's why we don't have it here.

I think she looks pretty in parsley. I want to ask her to prom. But, my rich friends don't really approve of her plainness.

boneless skinless chicken thighs still taste good, chicken breasts are disgusting though

ye that's what the gravy is for

Brine it. BRINE IT.

Sure, that helps keep it juicy if you are prone to overcooking it. But it doesn't change the fact that it's pretty much flavorless compared to a bone-in or dark meat cut.

I honestly don't understand why people buy boneless skinless chicken breast. Thighs (even boneless/skinless) are tastier AND cheaper.

Do the Japs really do this?

Thanks for the share, Devin.

Grandma did not live on a farm growing her own chickens. Chicken grown in mass for supermarkets taste so bland it's sad

>putting it in the oven at 500 degrees for 8 minutes
Full retard.

Yes.