Hope you bought some :) The flippening will be to BAY

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890221.0
twitter.com/BitBayofficial/status/971022618722750467
yuki.la/biz/3925292
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I remember this coin. What happened? Dev still working on it or what

Yep. Floating under the radar :)
People are sleeping on the power and potential of bitbay.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890221.0
way too much drama and autism
gonna be a no for me dawg
(btw an exchange like this doesn't need its own coin lmao check openbazaar)

t. retard
not gonna defend the coin though, just laugh at you for being an idiot for not knowing the value of BAY's technology and how far ahead they are despite the "drama" (protip: only poor faggots care about that shit)

> he used the old logo

OP, as usual, major faggotron

I've had this shit in my folder for so long i dont care about logos lol

> not gonna defend the coin though
you reek of desperation bagholder, no one wants your scam coin lol shoo shoo
LITERALLY a pajeet coin, pic relevant

>implying having multiple translations for updates isn't a good thing
wow i really bet you're poor as fuck huh

PLEEEEASE BUY

also
>implying you don't want dat oil money

I bought back just now after making a nice profit before, why do you think I made the thread? kek

this can't go any lower! r-right guys? this is the dip! not gonna defend the coin, but i will spend all night responding to every single post

.. fuck out of here scammer faggot

i timed it perfectly guiz trust me thats why im posting here to halp u trust me please buy im not defending the coin okay

>being this autistic
why do you hate BAY so much?
Did it kill your dog and rape your mom?
>scammer
>literally in the dip right now
>mad that he's poor

good luck with your shilling! :)

Thats arabic, meaning, they cater to people with moneys to waste.
I was wondering too what happened with this shitcoin, can I buy suicide paraphernalia in there lol?

good luck with being poor! :)

no, but don't talk about that or mention "private keys" because the autist shill gets reeeeeeally fucking mad then lol
(bitbay isn't 100% decentralized and has moderator keys (inb4 moderators will never find the private markets!11 mongoloid logic) oh and there's no actual reason this project would need its own coin, and google zimbeck to read about the dramatic and autistic history here)
YES when a 100% decentralized market comes around that uses bitcoin, that's gonna be HUGE. this isn't fucking it lol if you couldn't tell by this faggot needing to shill his bags

>bitbay isn't 100% decentralized
wrong
> oh and there's no actual reason this project would need its own coin
wrong again
>google zimbeck to read about the dramatic and autistic history
everyone loves a good underdog story
You think it's simply a marketplace, kek.

You were on track until you mentioned bitcoin. Sad. I'm not looking for a coin to hold, those times are over. I just need a market that works with crypto. Got some warez to sell.

i agree actually, dont care about btc either
you're still here? fuck off faggot private keys are the opposite of decentralization and you're a dishonest scamming piece of shit (but this doesn't need to be said; anyone following the thread that can google "bitbay" "private keys" is well aware that this coin is cancer)

>literally doesn't know how the private keys actually work
mods can't do shit to private sales you fucking faggot
also like having moderation of the public market is a bad thing for normie adoption? Normies won't use a new marketplace if it's flooded with illegal shit.

You clearly have never made money from investing in your entire life

> mods can't do shit to private sales you fucking faggot

Everyone, pay close attention. This is the heart of the pajeet's deception.

Moderators can, in fact, remove any market using their private key. It's literally a fact in Bitbay's code, not something to argue about.

> mods can't do shit to private sales you fucking faggot

This quote operates on the assumption that a moderator doesn't come across these "private" markets. But we all know the people looking for these private markets the hardest are going to be the people who intend to remove them.

Also, the general model of having special people with keys is just NOT a decentralized market you fucking dumbshit pajeet. Think the scam out a little more before you try to shill it here to people who actually care about decentralization.

Unless bitbay shill replies saying there's a special exception in the bitbay code where moderator keys can't remove private markets (there isn't), he again is making this hugely optimistic, unrealistic, and hopeful assumption that private markets will remain unknown to moderators and only given among market users secretly. No one wants to operate like that dumbfuck.

>Everyone, pay close attention. This is the heart of the pajeet's deception.
>Moderators can, in fact, remove any market using their private key. It's literally a fact in Bitbay's code, not something to argue about.
>trying this hard
>didn't look at the chart
>hasn't researched BAY past MUH PRIVATE KEYS AND DRAMA
>This quote operates on the assumption that a moderator doesn't come across these "private" markets
Wrong, they never will. You're trying to cry wolf before the wolf is even born.

Oh I've thought it out. Clearly you haven't and fell for the FUD.

The chart clearly says "private markets are not moderated", and they won't be. Private keys are simply there for insurance purposes.

Nonetheless, stay poor faggot. 10x by Q2.

> being such a slow developing scamcoin that a gui release warrants a week ahead of marketing hype twitter.com/BitBayofficial/status/971022618722750467
Oh wow! With a market capitalization of $53 million dollars, they are spending a few hundred bucks on a graphic designer to make a modern GUI. This is INCREDIBLE progress!

hurr they post things on the internet hurr durr
man you really have a low iq

GUYS THIS IS BIG

DO NOT MENTION PRIVATE KEYS

TALK ABOUT GUI, LOOK (please buy bags)

Is there a special place in the code where "private" markets are exempt from deletion by moderators with keys, or not?

Yes or no?

Yes? No? No. Centralized faggot shill scammer.

thank you for bumping my thread, more people should know about what they're about to miss out on. Just wait for the binance listing and dynamic peg :)

Private markets don't matter anyways if you follow the law like a norman :)

BAY is literally a copy of BlackCoin.

Bro do you know about skycoin ? it's the new hot thing, add it to your portfolio..

"private markets are not moderated"

not, private markets can not be moderated. moderators don't usually go around moderating private markets, because they don't know where most of them are. But, upon finding a private market, a moderator can delete it.

You're intentionally misleading and scammy with your wording.

You're dodging my big question:

> Is there a special place in the code where "private" markets are exempt from deletion by moderators with keys, or not?

The answer is simple and you know it, but you'll avoid answering and try to come up with clever shill ways to try to mislead people.

>But, upon finding a private market, a moderator can delete it.

Yep, but why would they? How would they? Why would they care? Exactly. You're making a boogyman out of nothing. The benefits of normies knowing that their market is "normal" and not used for "illegal things" will bring more adoption than not having moderation. I guarantee it.

YOU ADMIT IT!

You said yes. This is a big step for you, scam shill.
We're getting somewhere with this conversation!

Now, is this centralized, or decentralized?

I admit what, that private keys exist?

Or do you just ignore what you don't want to read? They can't find the private markets by themselves.

It's decentralized. Tell me why it isn't.

In a decentralized model a 3rd user could not interrupt the interactions between 2 users trying to make a deal.
Not sure if you're larping to shill or genuinely want this explanation. Probably the former. Ok definitely.

>clearly doesn't know about creating decentralized anonymous private markets if he really wants to avoid anything
not sure if you're retarded or haven't actually done any research at all. You and I could literally sell drugs back and forth forever as long as no one else found out about the interaction through links or other.

Like I said the benefits of moderating a market highly outweigh the negatives of getting a slap on the wrist.
You're clearly a sad sysboi that can't stand the fact that bitbay has better overall tech and higher chance of normie adoption.

It's decentralized in that if you're not trying to sell child slaves on the black market you'll probably be okay.

>as long as
shoo shoo
> it's decentralized in that
>in that
you can't just make up new definitions, decentralized has a very specific and important meaning to people, especially here. if something is 80% decentralized, it still doesn't qualify as "decentralized" when we talk about it here.

so go away annoying shill faggot, your scam coin has been exposed (markets dont need to invent their own scam coin to pump and dump btw, see openbazaar), now leave the board

>trying to piece apart my wording instead of seeing the overall picture
hey no problem dude enjoy your sys bags faggot i'll be comfy over here sitting at the bottom waiting for Q2 :)

>name dropping other scams to make it seem like anyone saying anything bad about bay is trying to shill another coin
no faggot all your shit is a scam, have fun being a scammer shilling autistic scam coins on an image board for the rest of your life lmao centralized faggot btfo

blah blah blah
cry scam all you want I will post again when bay is 4$ in 4 months :)

>centralized
>doesnt need its own coin
sage

>doesn't know what double deposit escrow is

>heh... the peg... any day now
I'm not falling for this shitcoin again, bay shill. You fucked me over enough last year. I even shilled for you.

Yep any day now is right :)
It will be a glorious day for us holders indeed

keep holding the bags lmao

keep bumping my thread lmao
like i said, 4$ within 4 months

New client GUI is a very good step for mass adoption because it looked like a shitty software even if it worked.

Dynamic Peg and the WebMarketPlace on Q2 will be the last stones needed to potentially become a big of the cryptogame.

Agreed.

This is going to be huge guys.

You want to get in on this deal now, when the peg comes out the price is going to be huge.

Then you can dump the bags. Just don't get pegged ;)

Dumping wouldn't do anything to the price.

Heh, it's almost like you don't even know what the dynamic peg does.

looks like other user already explained to you like a year ago why dynamic peg makes it a bad investment. you know, way back when you were saying the peg is COMING SOON GUYS!
anyways, the peg makes it a bad investment lmfao
would you guess you've made 1000 bitbay shill threads in the past year? more? faggot

forgot link
yuki.la/biz/3925292
people have been calling you out for a long time now. will you ever stop, scammer?

>implying you know who i am
>implying i'm clicking that link
>implying the dynmic peg won't make the price skyrocket
stay poor loser

it's a Veeky Forums archival site. thanks for telling us all how new you are.
are you really trying to claim you're not the exact same bitbay shill? lmfao.
seriously, get the fuck out with your centralized shill coin

>implying more than 1 person doesn't post on biz
>implying i care about archived posts
>implying you aren't a faggot that also owns BAY otherwise you wouldn't bump

i will now respond to all your future threads with a long list of archived bitbay threads of people calling out your centralized pump and dump shill coin
sage

google search: "bitbay" site:warosu.org
1,610 results
"bitbay" site:veekyforums.com
574 results
and that's not even everything.
you are such a desperate spammer, sage

>being this autistic
why are you so mad user? no one ever love you? shhhhh

>Two posters account for 95% of the entire thread
pathetic. also buy under 600sats

>decentralised marketplace
There is no need for that, there are so many shovelware coins that are decentralised when in a specific use case when it is not needed.
Also good luck toppling Amazon.

>no need for trustless, scamless marketplaces

my sides