>I'll start..

Onions so nasty.

no, you.

>why is op such a fag
>i'll start

op is a fag

God damn it.

onions are essential, fuck you

Fuck you. Caramelized onions are delicious.

the only real reason I could think of someone not liking onions is because they contain sulfates, so maybe you're just very sensitive to sulfates?

but yeah you're wrong, onions are essential.

Name one dish onions wouldnt be fucking fantastic in

Great thread everyone!

let's close it up

Aunt Myrna's party salad

I'm going to go cut one up now for tacos tonight.

God damn I love raw onions; salads, sandwiches, hot dogs...

baked alaska
anything served at the Allium Allergy Awareness conference

So...
I love onions. probably my favorite veggie. hot, cold, raw, cooked, soft, crunchie, I love it all!

All except for one thing.
I fucking HATE butter fried onions. Despise them. don't quite know why, but they are the fucking enemy. Anyone else like me and or has an explanation for my madness beyond just autism?

If you don't like onions, garlic, carrots, celery, just kys yourself.

The first thing that got me into onions was when I ate a pizza with Pepperoni, Bacon Crumble and Red Onion.
that shit was BAMB

Tasty*

>literally "i don't like food"
>the thread

>nasty

Because you're a spoiled child who never had to eat anything new. The same kind of person who can't handle pickles or mustard.

Not OP, but while it took me a long time to appreciate onions and mustard, I've always loved pickles. Not sure why.

I suppose pickles are sour while mustard is just super salty.

Or is mustard sour?
What the fuck flavor is mustard anyway?
I say it's salty.

why was there a man walking to the truck?

Bitter/salty/vinegary

tangy?

Onion is fucking shit, op is right.

all but 2 of the words in this post began with the first 3 letters of the alphabet
all but 3 of the words in this post began with the first 2 letters of the alphabet

color me impressed

Also OP is a faggot for not liking onions.

Regarding the basic 5 flavors people generally know:
Mustard is mostly bitter, especially brown and black mustard. Vinegar makes prepared mustard salty and somewhat sour. Some mustard preparations add sweetness.

There are many other flavors that haven't really been classified, and I don't know enough about chemistry to explain any of them in relation to mustard. Polyphenols and other flavinoids are not my expertise at all.

Fried onions and mushrooms in butter is the only thing I would kill my entire family for. It literally is the best combination. Spread on toast, with a dash of garlic salt.

Mustard is spicy

Imho onions taste like bitter swamp ass

uhh... holy shit I never noticed that x_X

>Onions so nasty.
Are you an allium?

Not on some decent tacos.

Fuck you, raw onions are delicious, too!

How do you know what bitter swamp ass tastes like? Eat a lot of bitter swamp ass? Bet you it's delicious, just like onions.

I was 5 once to

tapioca pudding

>I fucking HATE butter fried onions. Despise them. don't quite know why, but they are the fucking enemy. Anyone else like me and or has an explanation for my madness beyond just autism?

you can't really mean caramelized onions, can you? if you're talking about just sweated in butter, I can relate, but man, if you don't like true caramelized onions, there's probably something wrong with you