Dashed dreams photo thread

Let’s get comfortable and understand that everything is gonna be okay- if you’re nervous it means that someone knows about your crypto, and you fucked up. Take a deep breath. DO NOT TRADE. Go write the paper you’re late on. Go finish the other projects that make you a human being.

>cat owner

Fuck off soy boy

Eat a fat dick. I also have 3 dogs. And that cat? Is allowed outdoor range and she leaves headless full grown rabbits at the doorstep. The dogs? They fart a lot.

>Citizen watch

Broke af

s7 edge is literally 2x as good for 10 more dollars on ebay

That cat herself
>yes her
Would flay you open so fast you wouldn’t even know you were cut
>acting like you know me

I've come to the conclusion that the best way to trade is to buy low and then forget about it for a couple of months, checking graphs everyday doesn't help, instead it makes people panic and make them think from a short term perspective.

Grandma gave me that watch after graduating med school but thanks for being an asshole

>owning 1875 acres of land
>getting triggered by this guy and caring

Call your Mom, and if you don’t have a mom or Dad there orphan Annie, kindly cock off and help someone else make it: that’s all. I own a home free and clear. What’s up?

Then Grandma is a fucking idiot. Tell her next time, go Breitling or higher, poorfag.

you're trying a wee bit hard faggot

this, fucking hate cats

>go write the paper..
some of us aren't faggot students

I have one too lol eco drive titanium. my favorite watch. I was just busting your balls

I was legitimately being nice. And you are an asshole. I’m 45 years old. I’ve b en in prison. I bought and sold bitcoin in volumes that would make you vomit. I don’t have a lot right now in crypto, like 4.2btc or so. But I have a career, a job. And this is a hobby. I also have no debt and a lot of land. How are you? I’m not battling or belittling you, I’m honestly wondering why you lash out like that- it’s not healthy: I’m your friend, and you could have learned a thing or two from me Instead of KYS DiAF-
even funnier that I’m in MN and the partner in biz is from OH, now a dentist and we met during vanilla WOW. Post your battle net and I’ll make a point of proving this shit by sending you some AQ40 tokens. You know what you need? A Daddy. And a good ass beating.

When did you graduate med school?

Some of us are on-call surgeons

What the fuck are you talking about retard?

> 8222225
so close to those hexes

Lol i think he replied to the wrong person

You never graduate med school, and the more you know, the more you know how much you have to know.

I think you’re right. Sorry, was dealing with other shit

Ugh, that tonsil rock is huge. That guy's breath smells like shit

Last thing he said before going to sleep was “buy ChainLink”

And I said “your parents will always be there for you if you need them”

No, that’s a deep space abscess and I just finished draining that in an operating room. That isn’t a fucking tonsil stone, though he had plenty. His WBC count was 32,000 and was nearly septic. He could’ve fucking died. Where’s the asshole who was talking shit about my citizen cheap ass watch- accumulate on medicalchain and xlm btw

That was me. I responded up there.

Can you send me some btc so I can have a chance to afford med school user?
14shuZgnse6gz2VWh35eVduy3FQZoUnChN

You probably have more cash on hand than me. Unless willing and able to pay penance for your wrongs, don’t do medicines (in US anyway)

Do medicine in electronic med records, IT, others. Get rich. I owe it to you faggots and your random family members so I’ll die caring. Don’t do that.

You’re a smart kid/person. Don’t get sucked in. I’ll tell you 3 cheap things, do with it whatever you want- XLM. Backbone. Mobius. Kin. Smartlands. Get your shit off the other exchanges. Lay it out, then come back in 6 months and smile. No one has the balls to do that though

You're 100% not 45 years old

ok but some of us are students
>mfw finished all my homework by 9PM tonight like a good boy

Why do cats trigger autists so much? Post a dog and no one says anything but every single time you post a cat there's one or two retards that get triggered violently. Probably having flashbacks to the time they tried to yank a cat's tail off in an autistic fit of rage when mommy wouldn't buy them a video game and it clawed their arm.

severe insecurity of their masculinity

he went to Ross.

>poltards9.jpg

Post the rest

Your cat looks like a caucasian shepperd dog, it probably uses the rabbit heads as fleshlighs when nobody's looking.

If I weren't severely allergic to cats, I'd want one like this one.

Also, good thread I'm off to do some real work. Catch ya later.