Veeky Forums is particularly shit right now. Is it the Americans or the Euros?

Veeky Forums is particularly shit right now. Is it the Americans or the Euros?

obviously the Americans. I for one am Canadian. we're pretty cool eh.

As an American it probably is the Americans.

this board is just lacking quality topics and discussions, all I see is the same bullshit

I think everyone here is awful. We should do some kind of cult mass suicide.

we should all go to gay clubs and kill gay people then kill ourselves

So then we're taking /mu/ with us. Gotcha.

as an elf it's probably the trolls

thanks for getting everyone in here fucking traced now , for the record I DO NOT condone, agree or am in anyway associated with this poster.

who cares you'll be dead

Do you guys think it is like that since some of the topics and posters moved to Veeky Forums ?
There was more traffic on Veeky Forums before Veeky Forums was made and now the board's slow pace is being misused by degenarates who have overflowed it with shitposts and memes (which I personally like, just not here)

yanks

corncobbers the lot of yous

lol thanks for letting me know Veeky Forums is where its at, I'll be checking it out

I'm not saying Veeky Forums is any better (unless maybe you like history), especially since the board is pretty much invaded by /pol/tards who use historical references to promote and fight over their fascist attitudes. But there are always a few good philosophy threads that would have been on Veeky Forums if Veeky Forums was never created

I doubt Veeky Forums had much to do with it. That place has always been a cesspool. At least Veeky Forums is sometimes just above that. All Veeky Forums did was take the annoying threads that almost everyone hated to a different board. Although it seems like the more time goes on the more of it keeps coming back.

A few days after the creation of Veeky Forums where Veeky Forums settled down a little bit and everything wasn't about Veeky Forums was one of the best times I've ever seen this board in. Almost every thread was about a book or an author with greater levels of discussion. Then the philosophy fags found Veeky Forums too fast for their slow threads and came back to pollute this board again. Then the same thing happened with politics.

I've noticed over the last few years that the threads where people state their age the average age of the board lowers. It seems like currently about half of the board isn't even 20 and once you get to about 25-26 and older you only have a very small percentage. So it seems to me that the older, smarter and more well read people have left the board for whatever reason and the traffic is being taken up in large part by people in highschool.

Added to that was that time Veeky Forums did something that became popular on reddit and there was an immediate and noticeable decline in the board dealing with the migrants.

It's always the fucking Americans.
The Eternal American.

use*

>8222228

>Is it the Americans or the Euros?
Keine Frage. Alles ist der Fehler der Amerikener.

i blame the australians

also HOLY SHIT

when are we gonna write another book? I just ordered my copy of Hypersphere today. had no idea it actually got published