Is it bad to drink coffee everyday? pic unrelated

Is it bad to drink coffee everyday? pic unrelated

no

unless you drink 500 calorie coffee style beverages

then kys

if you have anxiety or similar problems Id recommend less coffee. otherwise... eh whatever

nope. coffee is awesome and good for you. It helps me a lot with many problems I've been having. 1-3 mugs a day is fine.

If it were there would be well known cases of people dying really young, considering how much coffee some people drink. Working at an engineering company in Scandinavia right now. Some colleagues probably drink 5 cups or so of black coffee a day. (myself included)

black coffee is good for you desu

any coffee is fine as long as you don't put a starbucks amount of cream and syrup in it

Like everyone else said:

It's not bad for you unless you put anything in it.

Can you have too much caffeine though? Probably only after about 4-5 mugs.

I believe there was a study done a while back that showed that drinking 4 or more cups of coffee per day may help to prevent liver damage. So if you drink a lot it may actually be quite beneficial.

That was unclear, drink a lot of alcohol it may be beneficial.

If you don't fill it with sugar, cream whatever then no. I drink a couple of mugs black coffee daily, It makes me come through the morning.

I buy meh tier coffee and put a little brown sugar in it

Three standard 8oz cups of normal coffee per day are GOOD for you, and doctors insist they should be MANDATORY for people with liver conditions or diabetes risk.

Drinking double that or more is a problem, but who the fuck does?
A cup with every meal is fine, and encouraged, and has mostly health benefits.

I drink a 12 cup french press of the strongest coffee I can get every day and I've been fine.

I bet it does m8

DON'T listen to the coffee shills. Coffee is a drug just like alcohol, cocaine, and heroine. Coffee has many detrimental side effects. It has become so ingrained in our culture like alcohol that no dares speak out against it. Save your body and your mind by stopping consumption of coffee.

Make your own coffee at home, store coffee is always saturated in sugar and fat.

I really hope this is ironic, or that's the worst infographic I've ever seen.

Enough Veeky Forums for today.

>risks and effects
>death

Yeah, that's right! It's only been a beverage for at least 5000 years!

People have been using tobacco over the same time period.

Ceremonially, yes. Not lighting up a cigarette every 30 minutes, peebrain.

I had tons of health problems before I started drinking coffee. Congestion, sleep apnea, inflammation, fatigue. Coffee treated them all.

Do stale coffee grounds lose caffeine content? Top Google searches all seem to be about pots of coffee.

if opened. yes. Oxidation will reduce caffeine content.

I don't think so. Then again I drink Turkish/Greek style coffee so I have no idea if that's better/worse than the coffee Americans usually drink.

only if you add milk and sugar!

caffeine is not good for you. in moderation it's ok but better to do w/o

No

Coffee has numerous health benefits and the only downside is you are a bit cranky and might have a headache

>that was the first time i sucked a dick for coffee

the only health benefits coffee has are antioxidants and a bunch of foods have those and are way healthier. if you want to drink coffee, go ahead, but stop kidding yourself that it's healthy. it burns out your adrenal glands and has caffeine which is not good for you. big coffee has paid for alot of studies to make people think its some kind of health drink which is far from true.

It fucks with your sleep, making you dependant on it, because after you start drinking it regularly you will need to drink it just to be on the same level of alertness as someone who never had it.