Finally had venison today

>finally had venison today
>it was FUCKING INCREDIBLE
>it's illegal to buy and sell in New York

FUCK. What do?

>living in new york

move out of new york?

Uhh, move to a place where you're not told what you can eat.

Its your money.

What's next, a mandatory city uniform and curfew?

New York is not your damned parents.

what about farmed venison?

>new York

Hunt you fucking idiot.

>it's illegal to buy and sell [Venison] in New York

Haha, the fuck?

Go to rural New York and find someone who will sell you some venison

>not owning a rifle

From the NYSDEC web page: "Sale of Deer or Bear Meat Prohibited
It is unlawful to sell deer or bear flesh. Other than flesh, the parts from legally taken and reported deer and bear may be sold only if tagged prior to sale. Tag shall be provided by the hunter or the buyer and include the hunter's license number, date of birth, signature, printed name and the town and county location of kill."

I can't see myself ever hunting, it doesn't look fun and I'd be bored to shit.

m8 it's new york. If people are selling crack, theres someone selling illegal meat.

>m8 it's new york. If people are selling crack, theres someone selling illegal meat

This. Years ago I lived in IN, about 50 miles outside Chicago, and there were a few places that would buy deer $100 a piece, no questions asked. Mostly Chinese and Slavs.

You have any idea how many amish live in NY?
They'll probably sell you some.

Illegal to sell, not hunt. Become man and hunt your own food.

Can you fucking read? You can buy deer meat if it's tagged. Find a butcher that buys it from authorized hunters

You literately sit in a tree in a comfy coat and gun and shoot a deer retarded enough to see free food and eat it, 130-180 pounds of meat and stock bone for a day's work and 200ish in hunting permits.

>It is unlawful to sell deer or bear flesh. Other than flesh, the parts from legally taken and reported deer and bear may be sold only if tagged prior to sale.
>Other than flesh, the parts from legally taken and reported
>Other than flesh

>what is an antler

I hate getting dirty and I hate sweating. Trust me, I'd be fucking bored.

Stop being a numale, rent a car and drive upstate to kill and butcher your own meat, you pussy fagfuck.

But first learn which end of the gun fires the bullet. Or maybe not; improve the gene pool.

What isn't illegal in New York?

What a fucking terrible place.

I'd buy it more often but it's too deer...

I actually do hunt, I'm a flyover with enough hunting firearms that New York would probably brand me a milita member.

>it's illegal to buy and sell in New York
Haha, Americans are so stupid, hahahaha.

This is complete bullshit. I live in LI,NY and they sell fucking wild boar & venison in Stop & Shop

Ban only applies to wild deer you twats.
Farm raised deer is completely legal to buy and cook in NY

have you ever been?

Dude if you like venison, you have to try elk or moose. Both are superior to regular venison imo.

Agreed. Elk is god-tier.

>NYKEKS

i-illegal?...

You come the fuck to Texas you sorry yank. Just leave your shit tier libcuck culture in the trash where it belongs and you can fucking raise the cattle yourself.

Fuck, read veal.

Still, fuck your silly state. I've been to gas stations that sell venison.

I've been to gas station bathrooms that smell better than the great state of Tex-ass.

this

>as if anything smells better than Oil, Iron, Pine and Pastures.
That's fine, you stay in whatever shit state you're in, friendo.

Just drive to pa, op. You'll hit one in no time.

Take the turnpike. Pay $32 from Harrisburg to outside of Philly and bag yourself a fresh roadkill venison dinner.

I kid you not, driving through west tex-ass and the beef slaughterhouse holding pens where the world was black with cattle and their shit, from one horizon to another, in the middle of summer turned my stomach and caused my quite delicate wife to retch into her handkerchief like a proper lady.

Later, in situ, she confided to me that no lady of any decency could live in tex-ass.

It's a statewide epidemic, user. The highways of Pennsylvania are littered with deer carcasses and it's really fucked up.

Oh, I know. I grew up in PA, more specifically, outside of Reading.

are you allowed to hunt deer in NY?

Seriously this. My wife shipped alcohol to all 50 states until FedEx demanded proof she could sell in new york. Apparently new York mafia needs their cut before you can push a product in their market. FedEx demands she stops all shipments to new York (specifically) or she'll lose her ability to ship with them.
This isn't a problem in the other 49, just new York. Is this fucking America?? What the fuck is their problem?

It's not called Jew York for nothing

You are out of my leeaaaague

kek what kind of autistic inbred flyover likes the smell of a fucking refinery. And pastures just smell like shit. Pine I will give you.

>it was FUCKING INCREDIBLE
>venison
What the fuck is wrong with people? Deer meat tastes like gamey, bitter garbage. I swear to christ most people simply don't have functional tastebuds.

New York City is a very special place. One of the ways it's special is having more people than the rest of New York state put together. They should probably just take NYC, Long Island, north New Jersey, that little sprig of Connecticut next to NYC, and a bit of land north of NYC, and form a new state out of it, one that's purely built around being urban with hints of hinterland to the east and west for expansion. Meanwhile why not carve out a section of the California coast for the similar reasons.
>captcha: DEFENSA Jersey
I guess they're going to need to defend New North Jersey from... IDK, the Jersey Devil? people who really miss fake Italians?

Shut that cocksucker, scumbag. You cowboy wannabees are the biggest pussies there are. All talk until you come to the city. Come on up to New York, I'll rape you so hard your mother/aunt will feel it.

Upstate NY is flyover as fuck. A half our north of the city and you're in Deliverance country. Just go up there and murder a deer.

>>it's illegal to buy and sell in New York
>land of the free

>it's illegal in new york

haha like nigga what?

Why?

What a cuck law. And I hate the whole cuck meme, but thats really the best way to describe it.

Is it because some legislator saw Bambi as a 12 year old and got sad? Because deer are literally giant four legged vermin and New York state is half fucking wilderness.

That's a result of a shitload of stress hormones in the meat. In other words, either you or your source is shit at hunting and couldn't drop it dead in one shot. Sorry dawg.

get a friend who is not a new york trump supporter. a lot of them hunt.

Move to the South, leave your politics, buy a gun, and get a hunting license.
Then you will have all the venison you can fuck up before figuring out how to cook it right.

Fuck, my jaw is tired just thinking about the last time I had Deer. You've got to cook it so it's tender or you'll never be able to chew it.
Does anyone know if Deer Burgers are worth bothering with?

>gamey
what does that even mean?

You sound like the only thing you hunt and eat yourself are tendies your mom cooks for you. Stay basic faggot.

edgy

Do you retards believe everything you read without looking into it any further? I live in New York and I've had venison several times.

Fucking everyone in upstate NY hunts deer, dude. Just make friends and go out with them innawoods, pay for their gas or something, help clean the carcass and get some delicious deer meat. Go home and make a pot of chili. EZPZ.

There have been so many secession movements in New York throughout history (Vermont left the state in 1777 before the USA was even really a country) that it's almost a joke at this point. New York as a state is a perfect example of tyranny by majority.

Make pulled venison (like pulled pork). With a sweeter sauce than you might use for pulled pork. Best shit you'll have all year

t. north carolinian

Venison is just shitty beef. If it tasted good it's because of the way it was prepared. Just prepare beef that way and it'll be even better.

I wish you were right.

venison is extremely lean, nothing like beef.

Yeah, it's like lean beef. Which means it's shitty dry beef.

You sound like a complete pussy. You don't deserve venison. Or you go to NJ.

You're an imbecile. You know nothing about meat or cooking, yet you insist on posting on a cooking board.

Unanimous and incontrivertable opinion, you're 12 years old.

shoot it yourself you dumb nigger

>m8 it's new york. If people are selling crack, theres someone selling illegal meat.
They don't want to promote the killing of wild game for profit or Chinese people killing bear just to harvest and sell gall bladders.

Laws prohibiting the sale of wild game meat are very logical.

>What isn't illegal in New York?
Let me know which states it is legal to sell wild game meat.

The s-s-tate of l-l-lawlessness, master?