Okay, I'm 25 and im getting a super hot 16-year old (legal here) boy over for a weekend in a couple of years...

Okay, I'm 25 and im getting a super hot 16-year old (legal here) boy over for a weekend in a couple of years. He drinks alcohol, so I'll buy a moderate amount of beer or wine. But what on earth should i serve him before we fuck all night? I know many 16-year olds are picky eaters. All tips are appreciated. I have a deep fryer.

Pic not related

cat food

couple of months*** haha

>in a couple of years

wut

Why don't you ask him yourself?

I want it to be a surprise

Just buy some cheapass wine, some chips and plenty of lube.

Oysters. Supposedly they're an aphrodisiac.

Get a 6 pack of budlight, order a medium cheese pizza, and have a pizza party that ends with sex.

That was my fantasy at 16.

It depends if he's a faggot or not

it's op.

He is a faggot. Great tips so far.

Pizza might be an option for the friday night, but on saturday I really want to show off in the kitchen (as well, hehe). ¨Please keep the tips coming

i'd take it you're going for a romantic rather than sleazy vibe, so italian food is a good bet.

Pic related: his gorgeous young abs

Absolutely! I only know pasta carbonara. Got any other good italian dishes?

You should kill yourself immediately you limp-wristed degenerate piece of shit.

This

Jealous? ;)

looks like someone needs to get laid themselves.

i recommend chicken parmesan. it's basically just breaded chicken fillets with tomato sauce and cheese on top.

>for a weekend in a couple of years.

Huh? I think you've had enough internet for tonight, time for bed.

is that an offer?

>looking to get some chicken permission

Yeah this, OP should kill theirselves

>I'm luring a boy 9 years younger than me over, hehe
>wtf, you think that's weird?! you need to get laid hahaha

Ideally you should feed him nothing. That way his digestive tract won't be excited at all, meaning it will be much cleaner when you're going balls deep inside of him.

reported

>Okay, I'm 25 and im getting a super hot 16-year old (legal here) boy over for a weekend
Goody goody gumdrops, but it's not relevant to the question.

Ask him if there are any foods he hates. Avoid those.

>Pizza might be an option for the friday night, but on saturday I really want to show off in the kitchen
He's sixteen. He's not going to appreciate your effort in cooking for him. Just give him pizza between rounds in the sack.

>he's sixteen

Learn to read! OP states he will be 16 in a couple of years.

clearly a coverup to keep the fbi at bay